Why do you faggots like Traps, I don't see the appeal

Why do you faggots like Traps, I don't see the appeal.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/895478816050528258
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because its Sup Forums

Ask them. It was literally started to scare newfags (hence why they're literally called TRAPS) and of course they ended up liking it. If it keeps them distracted fine just don't deny the fact that you're gay as gay gets.

Most of us have relegated ourselves to the fact that we'll never be able to get a real girl, so we've all lowered our standards to "it must look like a girl on the surface."

Personally, I've never cared about what's under the hood. As long as it has an aesthetic that's pleasing to me, in this case female, then I'm fine.

you're the one with a trap pic saved on your comp
so tell me fag, why do YOU like traps?

Because I'm actually bi and a girl, or something that appears to be a girl, with a dick is the best of both worlds. So as a lover of traps, I agree that if you like traps you're gay as hell.

Hah, I'm lying if I were to say it wouldn't be hot if a girl were to magically able to grow a penis and let me jerk her off then it disappears when she cums. I'm not gay but I feel that an erect penis is the best sign someone is aroused, how hot would it be to meet her or a girl you have a crush on and she blushes and pops a huge boner and has to cover it up with her purse and you can tell the pressure of holding it down with her purse is making her even more aroused.

I wouldn't mind fucking one if they were convincing enough and had the right voice etc, but I am incredibly turned off by anal sex with anyone and do not want to suck a dick, so they aren't my thing. I guess they could suck me off but that gets boring after a while if it doesn't follow with actual fucking.

I wouldn't mind fucking one in theory, i meant to say

can someone post sauce?

i'm attracted to femininity and i like penor

^

twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/895478816050528258

is that all there is?

They require less effort to get than real women and are open to more degrading acts than most females.

Yeah for now I think, my guess on the 25th the full release will be out, fuck if I can read nintendo.

Thats pretty fucking gay. Guess im gay.

It's mlp all over again. All that needs to happen is they get they're contaminant board.

>It's mlp all over again.

Traps came before mlp you newfuck

>It's mlp all over again
You stupid piece of shit, traps came before mlp you dipshit

Yeah but mlp got it's containment board first. It already completed it's cycle.

shutup retard.

>being this mad on a Laotian carpentry website

Sauce?

Cus its gay but its not.

Mmm hot

Wtf who gets bored with a blowjob? You need to find better women

Sup Forums is the containment board for traps. It's this or /trash/.
If you want proof, spam a trap thread and watch the mods come in and delete the spam after a while.