Balt lads and ausnz mates

Romanians are secret balts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UC_qla6FQwM
siliconbeat.com/2017/04/27/google-facebook-scammed-100-million-online-phishing-fraud-allegedly-lithuanian-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for redpill

Ehh

>and ausnz
Can you stop?
Dumb retard m*kotoshit

>only poles in my thread

truly disgusting

Leave aussies alone.

real women are the best!

h-how do i get gf like this?

Ew.

nth for everything

youtube.com/watch?v=UC_qla6FQwM
こんばんは。

I love Eesti in so many ways it may sound creepy

I've always wondered what does russian sound like don't hear it too often in Lithuania.

>don't hear it too often in Lithuania.
>Russian
Where do you live, lad? I hear it almost every single day here in Klaipeda. I also lived a year in Wilno and it was almost the same shit. Full of Russian people.

Shut up i'm trying to make Latvians and Estonians jealous

Don't hear too much prussian either

Oh, hey, it's that cute boy again.

>morning
:DDD

Even i could see trough that

I rather hear russian everyday than arabic 2bh

We consider admission of Lithuanians and Latvians to the Slavic union as your culture doesn't differ much from that of Slavic nations desu. What do you think?

the blue on the map are us.
なに

Consider this
*unzips dick*

>the Egyptian royal family was of ALBANIAN descent
made me think lads
it really did

I don't you do. I think that's a lie, mister. Why are you saying these lies, mister?

wow, Plutia is so cute

Where is Eesti?

COCKS

Soome

It disappeared.

I love eestie in a sexual way.

hot

Thanks for showing up, balt seems like crap without ur flag

Where're all Aussie?
I want cute Aussie friend like Png to live in the jungles and hunt roos together

Is there anything more asexual than Russian "cocks"?

Shhhhh, they're sleeping.

>got an internship
>got to go to gym for first time in 2 weeks
>managed to resist urge to buy sweets to celebrate
pretty good day today
I'm sure something will happen to ruin everything before new day gets here

that was a shitty game

>Why do they call themselves european union if they aren't pro-europe?
It's all about location. That's why Estonia is Baltic, even though we're not balts; and that's why Finland is Nordic, even though they don't have much in common with Scandis.

Got any results yet?
Iv been thinking about start going to gym instead drinking beer on my apartment.

C U C K
U
C
K

/r/ that ebin picture where Lithuania steels a tractor.

You mean results from gym?
Well 2 years ago I was a fatty who would get his ass kicked by a 12 year old girl. Now I'm okay looking and starting to put on some muscle.

What else could i possibly mean? :D
Yeah, i need to find motivation somehow too
t. currently a skinnyfat

How will you celebrate these holidays, lads. Ready to celebrate our victory over Fashism?

It really was. Same thing with DR3. Both writers are hacks desu.

tfw rakennusmies, never even have visited a gym but sitll a bit muscular because of job

Just start doing it. Seeing your body slowly become more powerful is the best feeling.

Well thats nice, iv always respected more work gained muscles, they can seem smaller but can hit like iron.
Ever done a job in Finland? I often hear eestikeel on constructionplaces :D

t. can barely lift 75kg and that only because woodwork and water carrying at "summercottage" where i spend most time of a year.

I believe that can motivate as hell :D thanks actually

>Ever done a job in Finland?
Not yet. But I've had many chances to come to Finland for work.
I have some friends working there and some family members living there, so it could be quite nice. Might even come to Finland to be honest.

>t. can barely lift 75kg and that only because woodwork and water carrying at "summercottage" where i spend most time of a year.
Don't you guys have conscription? I remember, I had to carry more than 40kg of shit with me all the time when we were at the woods fighting the "enemy".

Anything for (you)'s here back with brand new antics. Whats he gonna do today? Shit in a sink? Shave his dog? You decide, because in the end what matters is how many (you)s ur willing to give him

here

Shit in a sink!
Shit in a sink!

get help

>Shave his dog?
pls no.

Sharpie in pooper.

You should come to work in Finland, Pays are way higher than in Estonia :D also good opportunity to live outside Estonia and "see a world".

Yeah we have conscription, Had to sometimes carry +45kg bags and stoves sometimes but when the weight is balanced right it doesnt feel anywhere. I still got good endurance, doupt i needed to walk sometimes +20km.

That's a weird pupper.

Buy bottle of vodka and piss from the balcony.

Ugh

>that's a lie
why?

>inviting people to Finland
wew, I guess it's not full after all

I don't know, what's your motivation for lying?

Theres space, but only for Finno-Ugric peoples.
And ofc nice ass having latinas.

get a 10/10 gf

>finno-ugric peoples
That's racist.

good that my latina ass has already been Finland approved

SHAVE THE DOG

shave the dog

SHAVE THE DOGEE

In palanga lads. Any lad wants to meet up for a fight lemme know.

siliconbeat.com/2017/04/27/google-facebook-scammed-100-million-online-phishing-fraud-allegedly-lithuanian-report/
Based

shave the dog lol

>siliconbeat.com/2017/04/27/google-facebook-scammed-100-million-online-phishing-fraud-allegedly-lithuanian-report/
>implying it's not just identity theft

>also good opportunity to live outside Estonia and "see a world".
Been there, done that. Lived in Southern Sweden for a while. It's basically full of shitskins but it was fun, since most of the time we were not working, we were drunk. But our employer were fucking jews and they tried to jew us, so we legged it.

Anyway, the only thing that's holding me back are my friends and family.

About the conscription, the one thing I can never forget is falling asleep during the winter with -17 degrees while still shaking. It was fun, but all the cold, rain and these kind of stuff were a total buzzkill. But I loved it though, it was kinda like ww2 larping or something like that.

where is the shaved dog?

Estonia has Finland.
Lithuania has Poland.
Latvia has...?

Your the racist for calling Estonians slow
I know you already

Russia

Russia

Being a criminal is the ultimate redpill

sweden

has muslims

Yeah. I remember seeing like female full black african-swedish muslims in Sweden. We called them nuns, you know, like the Whoopi Goldberg nun movie xDD

iceland you fuck

The infamous african 2% of the population?

I love Eesti so much

But it was Angered, so it was pretty common in there. You Swedes have concentrated all the cancer to the South, I'll give you that.

And like we had niggers at work who hadn't seen a power tool in their life and acted like a bunch of monkeys when they saw it. They were ok as people but fucking hell, they were stupid as fuck.

Love you too, Finland

thanks

Nice.

sniff

I want, artusis