Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

I would like to have some fun & also make some money. Mostly fun, though. I'm saving up for a $160 phone.

I will give you free psychic readings; I work in questions and will answer every question that appears to come from a sincere place. All answers from me will include a picture of this little red riding hood figurine in a different background to prove I'm legitimate.

If you're entertained, please do consider making a donation, of any amount via. PayPal at [email protected]

Thank you

fake news

How can I be a better boyfriend?

My girlfriend has intimacy problems due to being a sexual assault victim. It hurts her that she doesn't like to cuddle when I enjoy it deeply. Among other things anyway. What input do you have? Nothing to separate over since we love each other deeply, but she's just stricken with anxiety and guilt. What thoughts do you have on this matter?

Is the other person the right one?

My dear friend,

Your relationship with this young woman feels stable. However, your source of concern is that there is nothing new being added to the table. It's as if your relationship if simply a monotonous routine rather than a source of euphoria as it should be.

You assume that in order to add excitement you need to change or do something different, but in truth, all you need to do is overtly desire something more. Be uninhibited and bold in lovingly expressing your wants. Society often teaches men that they should compromise their wishes for the ladies and this is one of the primary reasons the infidelity rate is so high. Love is supposed to be fun; it's not supposed to be a chore. Be yourself, you have to put on a mask at work, it's fun to be who you really are and want her to do and be what makes you happy and if she doesn't wish to comply it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, it simply means she is not the right one for you. It really is that simple.

I've said things to her about it, and she's very...frustrated about the situation. I feel like you're a genuine kind soul, so I'll deliver deeper and explain a bit more, if that's okay..?

We've been a think for 10 long happy months. Shes such a beautiful soul. Quirky, clever, funny, absolutely stunning looks, she's seen through my every fault and problem. She supports me and my hobbies, even joins me in games of MTG from time to time. We play games every night after work and are planning on moving in together come March. Before we were at couple, during the flirting phase, she told me she doesn't have a drive for sex. And that was okay with me. Sex isn't something that drives me, like it does alot of people. I just like physical closeness. For a while it's been grand, but she doesn't derive joy from it like I do. And it frustrates her a great degree, because her past rape still scars her and interferes with her emotions. Or lack there of. She does try though. She's forced herself to cuddle with me, for my sake. She even tried to indulge in some of my sexual proclivities by biting me on my neck and shoulder. She does truly try, and she does truly love me. But she's mad and anxious about her inability to enjoy physical closeness. We plan on marriage even, granted it's down the line. I know it's a long read, but further input, if you don't mind, is appreciated. I love advice if it's genuine.

My dear friend,

First of all, I'd like to laud you for coming from a very pure place. The most important thing that the world needs to know about abuse is that physical and sexual abuse are inherently relatively minute forms of damage. What causes the trauma, in fact, is the type of abuse that people tend to take the least seriously: Emotional abuse. If your emotions are invalidated then you feel like you're a piece of trash. That you cannot trust yourself. As a result, you're constantly looking outwards for validation, outwards in a world that you believe is a lynch mob and out to get you. It is a detrimental combination.

The best thing for a partner, or anyone, for that matter, to assist someone in validating their emotion. That is what everyone is seeking, to some extent. Validation. Then, encourage her to feel her emotions. All of them. Even the bad. Whatever crops up, allow her to embrace how she is feeling. Abuse victims almost always turn to some obsessive coping mechanism like drugs or alcohol or even the Internet to distract themselves from life. Because they've been taught to think they're worthless they see the negative emotions as confirmation that they're worthless and they abandon themselves with these coping mechanisms. She needs to be still and love that inner child within.

I don't know if a subscribe to the concept of there being a "one" individual who we are destined to be in an eternal romantic relationship with.

Why do we seek love, though? To be happy. That's what we all seek. The happiest people in the world, from my observation, are young children among young children and they seldom limit themselves to just one another friend. I see all successful relationships as a deep friendship, where you don't expect anything in return for what you do for one another, but it is your natural inclination to just love unconditionally like a best friend. When you get that perspective on who you pursue in life, you'll be more joyful.

And finally, I'd encourage you to just trust yourself. I really do think that's one of the most important life lessons, if not the most important life lesson. So if you believe the other person is the one, go with the other one. No one external from you should validate that.

Should I try and get back in touch with my ex? We haven't spoken for almost 10 years and at the end she did say to never talk to her again, but it was a kind of heated discussion and I'd like to see how she's doing.

Sadly, this is a very common problem. Please do read the reading I gave to the other individual about validating his lover's emotions and encouraging her to be present with hers.

That really is the solution here. We almost always condemn ourselves for the feeling we have that seem to hinder us from thriving in life, but what we resist persists. When you condemn an emotion it only festers. I bet she knows this from experience.

These feelings that many call bad are really just trying to protect us from enduring the same pain again; it isn't our enemy. There isn't a part of us that's trying to screw us over. Our psyche is always well-intentioned. It can help that when her resistant emotions surface to view them as that little girl that felt scared and when that's the image she associates with the emotion she'll have the right perspective.

Love is a beautiful thing and that's why you shouldn't condition it. Love all aspects of yourself. That is my advice. :-)

I do apologise, the long long post, and the post about the rape victim girlfriend are both mine. I read your reply to the "how do I be a better boyfriend" user, and jumped the gun with a reply before you answered my first question. That's my fault. But, from the bottom of my heart I am thankful for your assured response. It does me good to hear something positive because it's been weighing heavily on both of us. So truly, thank you friend. And again, sorry for my overly hasty replies

I know this will sound like bullshit to a lot of people, but I will make this recommendation, anyway.

Your thoughts are more powerful than many realize. Very often, I have received a seemingly "random" thought about someone I haven't seen in years and then I run into them at the grocery store. Even though part of you does want to call her, there's another aspect of you that recollects her request to never speak to you again and consequently there's an aspect of you that thinks she'll be upset at you and strongly reject you.

Visualize, imagine and think of her desiring to communicate with you and continue thinking in such a way that you feel or vibrate in a positive manner that eventually the thought of speaking to her seems more exciting than intimidating. If you feel good about communicating with her, I guarantee she will be more positively receptive. She may even have the urge to reach out communicate with you after all this time.

Overall, do it only when the thought of doing it excites you. There will almost certainly be some resistance, but that's just the "little you" an aspect of your self that is trying to stay safe and survive rather than get out and thrive. But if the bliss is naturally what's most dominant when you make the suggestion to yourself, then you know it's right.

I'm glad you liked it. If I was helpful to you, please do consider donating. Even $1.00

I really do want a new phone. :)

What job do you see me getting in five years?

Alright OP you got me with the bait, I was in NO,LA recently and missed out on a palm reading so now what can your psychic readings tell me??

samefag here, was I too vague or....????

I'll answer these two questions in one post to save me the time of taking another picture since one of the responses won't require an answer as much of an explanation.

To the person who was in New Orleans: I don't do general readings. I need a specific area of focus. What do you want to know? I'll see if I can help.

To the person who is wondering about their future career: I don't see you as being behind a desk staring at a computer screen. I see you in forestry.

Will I end up with a serious girlfriend in my life?
Or does my future career seem dull/non-existent?
Love: NOLA boy

I'll bite.

Is this girl i'm seeing the one? The girl i'll marry? Or is she just another girlfriend, one of many, till i find the right girl.

Cheers OP

The presupposition is this question appears to be that some people are destined to be in life long committed relationships and others are not. A lot of people do believe in fate and destiny, but I do not so let me share with you what I believe and you can take it or leave it.

I believe we can be whatever we want to be if we trust the Universe to bring it to us. I, for example, believe that I'll have enough money in my PayPal account soon enough to buy a relatively cheap smartphone. I truly do believe that.

What I would advise you to do is when you're alone to be present with yourself for some time and ask yourself if a serious relationship is what you really want in life. Keep in mind that nothing you can desire in life is wrong, so be true to yourself and try to save face and seek what you think society believe you should want. Having a subconscious aspect of yourself that doesn't long for what you on a surface level take action to try to get is one of the biggest factors contributing to people screwing themselves over.

Once you've decided what you want think about why you want it. Don't focus on the how as that will only lower your vibration when you pose a question to yourself that you don't know the answer to. When you get in a feel good place trust that it will come to you.

Life is a lot more magical than you've been conditioned to think that it is.

Your future career is what you make it. I understand that these may feel like cop-out answers, but look at what you are doing in the nature of both of these questions: You are essentially giving your power away to an outside force because it feels better than taking responsibility in how your life is. Realizing that we are the ones in charge of our lives is one of the hardest pills to swallow, but it is also our path to freedom.

You are the God that you seek in your life.

Thanks OP :)

Will I ever see or speak to Nicole again? Does she know I loved her? Does she ever think of me? Thank you kindly.

I don't believe that there is such a thing as "the one" like I told someone else, a truly great relationship is simply a great friendship.

Marriage is man made institution and while it certainly has its benefits, humankind makes really far too much of it. Mostly, people get married to prove their worth because they think it's the thing that they "should be doing" and often times, they compromise their happiness in doing so.

I hope this sheds an edifying light on relationships. You see, seeking the "one right girl" is like seeking the "one right friend" you may as well seek the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Although, I'll tell you what I pick up about this person. I think she's very short and dark skinned and a bit secretive. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you're not together a year from now.

Hello, I don't want a reading by itself, but rather a question. If you can read something from me that would be great. My mother is sensitive in some ways, she has premonitions in her dreams and she can read palms, however, she has told me on various occasions that I am harder to read than most, hidden or dampened in some way. How is this possible? Could it be true, or is it just some product of the fact that she is my mother. If any more information helps, my sister is also sensitive in the same way that my mother was, and my father and my second sister have displayed some sensitivities of their own, particularly astral projection, I however, do not really have any talents and I have not displayed any sensitivities at all.

will my flames grow any larger?

daily reminder that googling for mass spam repository sites and sources, and signing up email address you dont own for hundreds of different spam sites is completely illegal and you should not do this

also any ideas in regaining spiritual sensitivity after becoming numb to such things?

she just cant make as many vague predictions about you as the others because she dosent know you enough. theres a whole science dedicated to making "educated guesses". the trick is to basically make your "specific" fortunes as vague as humanely possible.

shes basically saying forgones for most people, like having sex, getting married, being happy isnt something she thinks youll have

I'll answer this question and the one about Nicole here. Gosh, it's tiring taking pictures of this damn figurine over and over again. I also think this will be the last questions I answer as it's 4:03 AM. :P

I don't pick up anything regarding Nicole. I know that this user will perceive this as negative news, but know that the Universe wants you to have your heart's desires. So if it's not her then it's someone better.

To answer your question about your mother, it is a really good question. The biggest misconception about psychics is that we pick up on thought as if we're mind readers. That's not true. We pick up on vibrations and your vibration determines how your life is contoured. Some people have positive vibration relative to the subject of money and others have negative vibration relative to the subject of relationships and vice versa.

The vibration, however, is formed from thought and belief. Obviously, when you approach a loved one you're going to have some biases and habitual thoughts related to that person and thus your own vibration you have concerning an individual may very well differ from the vibration they have going on. That's why she said it's difficult for you to be read. It's not because you're unreadable, but rather it's because of the relation you two have.

Thank you very much for your questions every one! Even though, last time I checked, no one donated, I still had a great time answering your questions.

Remember, if you enjoyed the reading please send a donation of any amount via. PayPal to [email protected]

Thank you

if i could, i'd send a donation your way. however, i'm currently in a tight spot. next time, perhaps.

This was legitimately some good stuff.

I sent $15, OP.

just think, will anyone ever send you 15?

This is a silly question.

that may or may of not been my point

I'm a practitioner of energy manipulation, though lately I've been doubting my own abilities, and am unsure of what to do next, lack of motivation and whatnot. What should I do?

My wife and I have seperated after 11 years. Will we ever get back together?

Oh, woops. Im too late. Oh well, maybe next time if there is one.

and in today's news, this person with supernatural powers cannot earn $160 to buy a phone except by begging on the internet. all right back to you Bob

statistically, no
statistically, even less if you dont try