Give me $3,500

Give me $3,500

Other urls found in this thread:

fiverr.com/zandon/create-custom-song-jingle-or-drop?funnel=3c4dd12d-4805-4be8-8b14-820e7a9d003d
fiverr.com/zandon/create-custom-song-jingle-or-drop?funnel=7797a226-94d9-4e04-9f4f-f9da61304016#!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I physically can't.

let me guess those 16 items are all new computer components so your virgin ass can sit and play pc in your basement for another 5 years?

ok give me your bank account details

Sent. ;)

You and everyone else knows they are.

bitch it says there 3,497 what are you going to do with that extra 3 bucks?!?!?!?

Wrong they're all very expensive military grade dildos.

I just nutted

Eat a salad nigga

Roll dubs and I will

Rolling for OP

I have my own room, faggot. Don't need a basement.

He just did you fucking moron

summerfag

But for real if anyone wants to hook me up with any $... paypal [email protected]

Give me pictures of your dick.

OP is a money-grubbing faggot. My demands are free of charge, but demands nonetheless.

Send bulk amounts to >6195861599

>subtotal
>not including shipping cost and taxes

OP is an unbelievable faggot

show my your items

Free shipping nig nog and who's to say I couldn't cover the cost anyway?

You literally cannot buy a salad anywhere in the US for 3$ unless you're at some time of weigh-your-own salad station. Fast food salads and corner store salads are 6+. Youd need twice as much currency to spare as you currently have, which likely isn't even showing tax or shipping.

can't do it in any other way than a bank transfer

Just get 3 tacos and use the lettuce

Imma make a document

It would be logical to assume that you can't cover the cost of anything because you're asking Sup Forums to give you 3,500 dollars. Sup Forums is not your personal army, nor is it your personal bank.

Nvm thats taking too long for me to care

Sure OP what's your paypal

Well I tried begging all I can offer you is my services in exchange for cash now. fiverr.com/zandon/create-custom-song-jingle-or-drop?funnel=3c4dd12d-4805-4be8-8b14-820e7a9d003d

Scroll up

The fact that you're begging on Sup Forums you autistic fuck

Underrated

Send 1c and I will post a vid of me breaking a $150 tablet

I will put you in contact with a Nigerian prince who has offered to wire me $3M US.

16 items? Probably 16 dragon dildo's. Shit's expensive, yo

The 16 items are half pc parts and half music production gear I make music

Also since begging didnt work I can sell you my services instead fiverr.com/zandon/create-custom-song-jingle-or-drop?funnel=7797a226-94d9-4e04-9f4f-f9da61304016#!