Would you look at that, another interracial gay couple on TV

Would you look at that, another interracial gay couple on TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/11434816/Swedens-racist-bird-names-ruffle-feathers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even normies notice it now, my grandma always tells me it makes her sick to her stomach to see that. It's going to backfire one day the next generation will be more racist than us

Started pointing out all the black man/ white woman couples in commercials and netflix shows to people a year or so back. They all laughed at it, but now they're starting to see it too.

Normies are waking up slowly but surely, I remember during the terrorist attack in Belgium nobody I knew cared they just went "oh another attack in Europe" I know they don't browse Sup Forums or anything so it was a huge surprise to me to hear that.

It's too late imo, even Obama is forcing women to share the bathroom with trannies now, its over.

Compare the 18th century to the 19th century, it's crazy how degenerate things were but how ridiculously conservative they were in the 19th century.
Even in the 20th century the 1920's were way more degenerate than the 1950's. The next generation of activists will fight against the degeneracy of their parents generation. Parents forcing their kids to get tattoos, stretch their ear lobes and change their gender will damage them when they grow up and realise what happened.

You can't watch a show nowadays without seeing forced homosexuality in there. It's become the new token black guy

>be me
>start watching FTWD a few weeks ago
>see the degeneracy being pushed
>turn channel
>more degeneracy
>go outside to watch birds
>see a bird that interests me
>google it

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/11434816/Swedens-racist-bird-names-ruffle-feathers.html

I hate when shows set in the past have characters who accept it.
Murdoch mysteries used to be pretty good, I remember in the early episodes everyone was a dick to Murdoch because he was a catholic in an Anglican town.
Now they have a nigger woman doctor and murdochs wife is a divorcee who had an abortion it's retarded

They didn't even wait, i think from the first episode they showed us the hottest bitch in it is a coal burner.

God that actually makes me sick to my stomach I'd rather watch a dog fuck her honestly niggers literally make my stomach turn

> Okay guys, this show is about the immediate aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. This type of show should attract a subset of viewers who aren't willingly being subjected to our Marxist propaganda on feminist frequency, tumblr, mtv, and Facebook.

> We'll open the episode with some zombies and maybe a gunfight or two, that'll keep them interested. Maybe even have a rugged white male outlaw type character. Then before you know it, we'll slide in a full blown fag scene with a nigger and a white adult male sharing a kiss. They'll stay tuned because immediately afterwards we will have more fighting and zombie scenes.

Here, maybe this can cleanse your palate

the real question is will anyone be brave enough to make a science fiction series that DOESNT prominently feature cultural Marxism ever again?

Not really. Gay is degenerate no matter what gender they are (or identify with, or whatever the fuck)

You mean will the jew networks air said series??

>takes place in 1920s
>nobody says negro
HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

I'm okay with this

Uruguay is like Argentina's little gay brother.

I turned that degenerate shit off 10 minutes into the first episode.

Was a little miffed that they were given the recipe for money and success and they decided to throw it out and make shit cookies instead.

>mfw i realize that film and tv is dead and only used to push propaganda now

And now it happens to video games as well.

Every relationship on Kimmy Schmidt was IR

of course, the villain is a cis white straight MALE

Strand is literally Sup Forums you mate-nigger

There are hundreds of years of good books to catch up on though

It's not the 1920's it's set from like the 1890's to the 1900's which makes it even less accurate Toronto was almost entirely white

Could that blonde chick be any less into it?

They're both Australian so I guess she just isn't drunk enough.

He was before he revealed that his some faggot bottom bitch who takes it up the ass by some rich Latino guy. The manliest character on Fear is actually that chink girl that Strand left for dead. LOL!

EY HOL IT ROIT HERE CAWNT
*drinks VB*
SO WUH YOU BE SAYIN IS
*smokes Winfield*
WUH YOU IS SAYIN
*drives 14 hours to the next town*
THET WE IS BEEN
*gets stabbed by an Abbo*
YOU SAYIN THET WE
*drinks vegemite*
THET WE IS
*waits an hour for 14kb image to load*
BOGANS
*hops in kangaroo pouch*
N SHEIT YA CAWNT
*dies of a tarantula bite*

AH man, I forgot she was a coal burner. She's hot as fuck in season 2 but in this season the only sexual relations she has is with some faggot looking White guy and the faggot looking Pakistani. Seriously, why do most of the guys in this show look like faggots?

>Literally red pilled on everything
>Suddenly not cool because he likes to poke old man ass with his dick
fuck off I bet you diss milo for being a faggot too

Because faggots are disgusting and spread diseases

The funny thing about Milo is that even he says that he's a degenerate.

Self hating degenerates are the best degenerates.

The only salvageable thing is the son of Stannis the Mannis, he is 8/10 actor, too bad the script is complete garbage.

Forgot pic.

I'll always love the show Six Feet Under, but fuck this shit

It was not that good desu m8.