Why do I want to attend Harvard?

If I was white would you even have to ask me that question?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TEEEEMPZZZZ

Yes. I mean, I imagine it would be pretty common to ask someone what they were going to such a prestigious (and expensive) school for, what they were hoping to achieve there, etcetera.

WHAT KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU HAVE
WHEN I FIND OUT DON'T EXPECT ME TO STOP
I'LL COME FOR THE P'S THAT YOU STACK
AND COME FOR ALL THE FOOD THAT YOU BLOT

If you were white you wouldn't get in

This movie got really preachy really fucking fast.

Tell that to the majority of students there.

I liked the part where the black girl kept slapping the dude from autismoholics for saying nigger because it demonstrated that the movie was written by white people.

Black people do not care when a white person says nigger. I grew up in the ghetto and everyone said nigger. Other black people would be like "hey user look at that porch monkey? What a nigger right?"

Everyone thinks white people cause all the racism but really institutionalized racism is perpetuated by all races. And black people hate black people way more than any white person I've ever met.

>unknown race

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are they blue?

The black lives matter shit came out of NOWHERE. No foreshadowing or anything, just a sudden "IM BLACK I HAVE IT HARD" at the end

What is the name of this niggerkino?

It's almost like the tone of the movie completely changed all lf a sudden. I wonder if he got into harvard.

fucking filthy nigger rate

Actually I would ask you that question

The kikes at Harvard hate white and asian people so I don't know why you'd even bother applying.

But he's right

He should be going to Howard, not Harvard.

Being a token Negro at the "Ivy League" cannot compare to immersing yourself in a concentrated culture of black excellence

not sure

full article is here

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

No nigga on the planet is named Jojo

And the dude on the right is Indian

Take your unsoruced pol chart and elave

>Why do I want to attend Harvard?
it's a really good school and having that on my resume will help me get a good job
- how a white/asian/anything other than a nig would answer

It was all over the news you dumb fuck

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

*excluding legacies

>doesn't know what a nickname is

>legacies
>whites

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

God, that shit ending speech killed the movie for me.