When is Jeff Buckley's bastard son gonna show up?

The Buckleys are the Joestars of music. One of them shows up every twenty years to release god-teir music and then dies immediately. Well 1997 was 20 years ago and no new Buckley has emerged. Do you think we will ever get to experience another album from this bloodline Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi its me Gary Buckley

As much as I would want this, I don't think Jeff got any ladies preggo

Release an album already.

His brother could make one....

>Gary
Jesus fucking Christ, Jeff... You could've done better than "Gary".

Hey Gary is great name

His brother isn't a Buckley

Yeah I would want his name to at least be Buck Buckley

Gary is the name of a 40 year old white dad who tried to become a musician in his 20s but gave up after settling for an Asian woman and having 1 kid who came out retarded.

Workin on it m9

He guys it's me Bum Tickley

t.Gary Jr.

Holy fuck, that's an amazing name

I lol'd

Hi Tim

Hey its me ur Dad

What about the other Tim Buckley, the guy who made that videogame comic
Is he a worthy successor?

I II
II I_

Really revs the engine...

this thread title made me laugh also I was just listening to Jeff again for the first time in like 6 months and how fucking god-tier is he? jesus christ, forget her is pure fucking gold

>WORDS WORDS WORDS
>B^U
>loss.jpg
The greatest mind of the 21st century

But Tim Buckley showed up thirty years before Jeff did.

Did Jeff Buckley actual spawn a human being or did he die without passing his genes on?

the only Gary i met was my friend's dad who did acid in the 70s and gave me some frank zappa and bob dylan records

im kind of embarrassed how much i laughed at this

This. Tim Buckley emerged in the mid 60s, Jeff got notice in the mid 90s, so we have until the mid 20s to see a new one.

Tim Buckley's s/t: 1966
Grace: 1994

We just have until 2022 for the next Buckley to make his mark.

Good thing I won't be here to see Sup Forums call it shit

This unfortunately. Even after he died, his estate kept some DNA samples in case anyone came forward claiming paternity, but none were ever confirmed. It's a shame, because that gift of a voice really was genetic.

Who is the Dio of music?

Are you retarded?

Well Dio the musician isn't necessarily evil, is he?

I get what you mean. For the Dio (Brando) of music, I'd say Robert Fripp honestly

We might not find it in Jeff Buckley's bastard son, but rather Taylor Buckley's son.

Taylor was adopted by Tim (He was his second wife's son). So Taylor doesn't have the Buckley genes.

Which female singer could've made the ultimate singer with Jeff?

He was actually dating Liz Fraser of Cocteau Twins at one point. Just imagine the voice of that child.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA

Plz