Hey guys

Hey guys....

So I have depression because of a breakup 5 months ago over who I thought was my soulmate. To cope, I used marijuana.

I was thinking of going to the doctor and getting actual anti depression medicine prescribed.

Can someone tell me how it's like? Does it make depression 100% go away? Will the depression come back? Do the meds fuck you up? Will you be dependent on the meds? Any info appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAg4j6szor0&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your Willy won't cum like it used to it will take longer and no it just helps ease the pain a bit but definitely doesn't take it all away

Nice post number 741

Only have 1 friend ever who took it. He zombified for 2 weeks while on it. His gf broke up with him and he literally just shrugged. After he got off it he said hed rather be depressed then feel like a souless robot.

you aren't depressed, you're just sad.

antidepressants are to get you to a point where you can fix your problems, they're not a fix themselves.

Yup... Many doctors prescribe anti depression meds for people with premature ejaculating problems.

How do you know that?

Yeah that's crazy might as well stick with marijuana

Anti-depressants don't work for shit. It's just awkward side effects.

Find new things, like a hobby and exercise.

I've also found my new anti-depressant, copious dick pictures from strangers. As a bi-faggot, I've been shunned by my family but welcomed to communities of cock. I'm going a little overboard on the homosexual side, but they always say the "grass is greener" on the other side, and that "side" is my anus.

Text me here, just get straight to business: >6195861599

Ignore these fucktards. Some antidepressants cause problems with your junk, those pills it happens to 40% of people, you tell your doctor and they change them takes a week or less to wear off. They d not zombiefy you like this retarded faggot says. The take time to get the right dose it is totally different for all people. Takes a few weeks. They will mellow you and help reduce anxiety and help you learn the skills you need.
^ this fag is right. You take the weds and go to therapy untill you dont need them, a good doctor and therapist will have you off the drugs in 6 months to a year.

Don't fuck tour brain with that shit.
Sinapses will become drug addicted at that chemical and you will be new sissy of bigpharma forma test of your life
Turn on your brain

Might work for you.
Personally, anti-depressants ruined my life (even more than depression) for 10 years.

fuck pills dawg.

make this :

youtube.com/watch?v=yAg4j6szor0&t

antidepressants can and often do really fuck you up... they have serious side effects and they can make your depression worse. you will end up dependent on them and withdrawal is horrible. just stick with cannabis and avoid pharmaceuticals like the plague imo... you have depression from a breakup, not long term depression due to some genetic neurotransmitter imbalance... use cannabis, eat healthy, exercise, and spend time doing things you enjoy.

any doctor who would give you prescription anti depressants given your circumstances is a piece of shit imo who only cares about making more $$ from you.

Where are you based?
Have bipolar disorder myself, so I know my way round meds.
See the thing is, what you want to do is make an appointment with a psychiatrist.
The meds will help you, but therapy is the other half of it.
Someone earlier said you're not depressed, you're just sad... I kinda agree. Cause depression has a lot more to do with your biochemical processes up in yer brain, and is usually not just triggered by some (minor) event.
However, for your own sake go talk to a professional. Don't wait around thinking you could fix it yourself by smoking loads of herb. It'll most likely just get worse.

OP here... Just wanted to let everyone know thanks for your inputs. I figured that's not the way I want to go or path to take based on the info here. I'll just stick with weed and try to get over this as best I can. Thanks again everyone.

I'm on wellbutrin and lexapro def helps bro

You dont have depression.
You dont get depression from just break up.
Attention seeking loser

this

My Foot was swollen and i went to doctor.. I Feel you Brother.

I'm on sertraline, and can confirm anti depressants get you moving.

You really should only use them if your situation is dire. I would not advise using them to get over a girl. Just wait that shit out and you'll get over her.
I'm using these because im currently a zombie , I'd mentally blocked myself from doing anything about my problems prior to taking these.

I don't get why all you faggots are so against them though. You need the doctor to write you off with most SSRIs and there's only a months worth of tablets in a packet before you need to get doctors permission again for more.

Also most of Sup Forums are fucking junkies anyway.

Doesn't helped me at all. I prefer drinking or benzos and opioids.

Alright man. Im lexapro for the last two months. My anxiety has basically gone and I am overral happier. However I still smoke week every single day. Probably about half ounce a week.

Diagnosed MDDfag here. Dont do it. SSRIs are fucking horrible. You won't give a shit about anything and your dick wont work. Also pretty much all major mass shootings are done by people on SSRIs. If you're going to get anything prescribed get some Xanax. Shits fire. When it comes to most medical ailments I will always choose scientific shit over homeopathic but with depression there's a lot of things you can do other than SSRIs. Stick with the weed, look up ketamine or MDMA treatments for depression

hey Sup Forumsro been on the meds for a long long time now anyway yeah it gets rid of the depression but also your will to live so if you get passed that part youll be fine

samefag and shut the fuck up

Antidepressants (at least for me) don't make the problem go away, they just make me not give a fuck.

I an on Escitilopram, I found it left me with absolutely no energy or motivation but it definitely helped with my depression. I take it with modafinil now and I found that the combination works very well, It doesnt stop you feeling sad, it just makes it easier to deal with.

>getting actual anti depression medicine

otherwise known as not being able to man the fuck up, you spineless cunt

just kill yourself so you don't inflict your boring, heartbroken shit on anyone else

Go to your or borrow a cabin, eat some psilocybin mushrooms and ask yourself why you're depressed. I took shrooms without knowing I had been depress since childhood, and was flooded with images of how I was keeping my own life in check through depression, and what caused it. Meds will help you feel fine without handling your shit. I have only used cannabis as medicine, but antidepressants will also let you ignore your feelings the same way. Or give you a nice feeling to focus on to forget the heavy backpack you're always carrying. You will be dependent on the meds the same way I am dependent on the cannabis because I -really- don't want to aknowledge my past. It's so much easier to pretend it all never happened and just feel good right here, than to aknowledge and let it go. I've been so good at repressing it that it took me 25 years to finally remember, and it's still blurry. Right now all I can handle is a blurry image of it. So I smoke cannabis.

But go eat shrooms, keeping in mind that a person is only something humans make for themselves so we can play Society and live together in huge numbers. Don't be afraid to identify with more than "yourself"! It's only a small part of what you are, that you have practiced being, in response to situations and environment.

Prozac let's me cum, lexapro made it impossible

Psilocybin can also help the same way MDMA does. I use cannabis regularly. It connects me so strongly to my body, without it I feel like a ghost sitting in my head, driving around a cold, painful pile of meat, unable to feel, instead of the feeling that I AM the meat, and being able to move freely and pain-free and actually feel feelings coarse through my body, like it does with cannabis and workout/movement.

But on a psychological level, I am unsure if this daily habit is too good for me...I feel like I am willfuly forgetting or ignoring something but can't point it out.