How do you go about kidnapping a person ?

How do you go about kidnapping a person ?

You take the person.

/thread.

Yeah but how ?
I mean should you use chloroform rag or something else ?

I sure there is a wiki how or instructables....

Where ?

bump !

Chlotoform dosent work you need tk hold it to theyr mouth for 10mins the maybe theyll get dizzy

Try dark web, maybe you could find more helpful resources there

Yeah maybe I should try that

So I got tor then what ?

Look for directories, it's been a few years since i used tor but try The Hidden Wiki. It's the best starting point for any foray into the deep web. Use DuckDuckGo to search for it, once you're there, browse the directories, use the search services and go from there. Eventually you'll find what you look for. Good luck friend.

are you fucking serious a chloroform rag bahahaha

What do I need to go to the dark net? Is Yor the only thing?

Hit them on the soft spot on the top of the head with a hammer. If they aren't dead or retarded you have one a grade sex slave.

Yeah, as long as you don't download anything too hot like CP, you should be fine with just TOR, if you want to be super safe the Hidden Wiki has guides about setting up proxies and shit like that.

Nah they will just die or bleed out

What if I just watch CP there?

I never dabbled in CP much myself, but just viewing should be fine if you are outside of the US or Europe, if not, I suggest following the hidden wiki's guides about proxies and advanced anonymity.

So I guess I found the wiki but where the fuck are directories ?

First establish a strong reputation with them and treat them like family, once you done all that a number of options you could do to lure them without leaving evidence, ask them to go meet at a party with lots of people but don't go with them, make sure you bring something to cover your face, a doctor mask is great and be aware of any camera and use brand new clothing that you usually wouldn't wear, make them drunk and once you done that ask them to go for a smoke, lure them away from the people and pin them against the wall with a chloroform rag and pretend you're making out and whisper I'll shoot you rn if you don't calm down and if they disobey punch them HARD on the stomach, repeat if you need too, the chloroform will mostly like make then dizzy or if luck sleep them, so drag them and pretend they're super wasted and be calm and smile and pretend to talk to them while covering their mouth, once near the car get their key and DON'T drive them to their house or yours or anywhere you usually go, go to somewhere isolated or a secret cabin building you planned about, once there you could do whatever you want but don't leave obvious hand prints/hairs/semen/blood or anything that'll call you out

There is 100% a story behind this post.
Who did you do that to?

Well haven't really done any of that I just thought it out and of every threat possible, think first before you do biggest priority

Terrible idea .

True, there's a number of ways you could take action but if its just between you and the target and being in the 21 century of technology it'll be like diving to a fishnet yourself, a public area is risky but if you do it right its like winning the loterry

>implying retarded slave isn't the best slave

First you blackmail them then you lure them to meet up with you far away from the city .

1) get van
2) pull up to target
3) open door
4) pull target in van
5) disable target in chosen fashion
6) drive off
7) Profit?

Bump

Only possible in the low populated area
and what will you use for disabling them ?
physical methods are pretty unefffective

What ever OP chooses duct tape, zip ties or drugs of some description

You have to be serious manipulator to pull that out, and intellectual, might sound simple but it could bite you back

In the world of criminality and serious criminal has to see every aspect of a story, think fast and stealth and patient just enough to accomplish without getting caught but Sup Forums doesn't offer that just a bunch of faggots

Hey there little guy, are you trying to type for the first time without your carer spelling for you?

bamp

>being in the 21 century of technology it'll be like diving to a fishnet yourself,

You write like you never properly learned the language.