Please explain to me how you can murder a man by sending him text messages?

Please explain to me how you can murder a man by sending him text messages?

You can't.

Well you can strap a bomb to him that will explode when you send it a text.

You can't. She was convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Not murder.

Please explain how she is innocent

She's not being convicted of murder, retard.

Pls explain how she's not.

>Implying a bunch of neckbeards will decide a legal case

She's not black.

Goto bed 12-year-old.

Because he killed himself of his own free will.

Her actions/inactions caused a death?

/thread

Its called manslaughter dumbass and you do it by being am absolute cunt

Yes, but she used her pussy power over him. That should be punished. In some way or another, it should be punished.

She's fucking ugly. Who cares.

I put a gun to your mom's head.
Ask you to kill yourself.
You do, of your own free will.

His own actions caused his death.

No, when you're being forced or threatened into doing something, that's coercion and not free will. She didn't do that.

Freedom of Speech

That's different. That's disposing of hazardous waste I think. That's an EPA issue. We're talking about a bitch using her pissy powers over some guy.

How was it involuntary if she wanted him dead. And how was it manslaughter if he caused his own death, not her.

she has the jail look tho

You can't, and then the fact that the parents are trying to get compensation for the salary he will miss out on over a lifetime. That's not how it fucking works, jesus christ.

She knew he was going to kill himself, knew where he was and how he was doing it and didn't tell the police and didn't do anything to prevent it, on top of that she was encouraging it.

Manslaughter is the killing of a person without malice.

But he killed himself, not her.

>be on phone with person
>know he's going to kill himself
>don't call cops
>coach him on suicide attempt
>badger him into climbing back into the truck when he pussies out halfway through
>somehow not criminally liable

She enabled. She participated. She did the crime, she deserves the time. Maybe don't talk people into killing themselves and then listen to them die.

She's basically a Sup Forumstard. I'm going to donate money to her when she gets out if she gets convicted. Anyone who can be coerced into killing themselves should fucking kill themselves.

You don't have to tell the police when you know someone is dying. If that was the case those teenagers who watched the guy drown would be punished. Nor did she have to do anything to prevent it herself.

She didn't coerce him. That would mean she threatened or forced him, which would be a problem. She just said kys.

thats not how freedom of speech works

You can't, but she's still a complete psychopath for encouraging him to do it, and deserves to be punished for it. Towards the end of their conversation, he tried to back out, but she convinced him to go back and finish the job. Sick fuck. Deserves to be in jail.

Yeah, it is.

What do you mean she enabled him? That would mean she gave him the ability to kill himself, he always had that ability. She didn't participate, she just told him to kill himself. She didn't do a crime. And you don't have to call the cops when someone is dying.

Doesn't matter faggots.

The American Fail Justice System has once again took another ugly bitch with hairy eyebrows off the streets away from the kids.

Morale of the story is, don't be a cunt to people and goad them on to kill themselves, because when they do and you are backtraced, consequences will never be the same........again. *Y2J music*

You don't even know what edgy means you fucking libtard. Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

She knowingly took advantage of his vulnerable state which resulted in his death.

You faggots are just being typical millennials and not wanting to take responsibility for your actions when you say kys.

Looks like the law disagrees with you

I suppose grooming and statutory rape aren't crimes either.

Especially considering they coach/groom a vulnerable person. Though unlike those, this one resulted in death.

Why are you so desperately white knighting this spoiled little shit with the receeding hairline? Shes not going to be your girfriend. Grow up, kid.

This is an example of the law actually working. She was a mean, awful person so the law found a way to punish her for it. This should serve to discourage others from being mean and awful in this way. +1 justice.

More like you not wanting people to take responsibility for their own actions, blaming his decision to kill himself on her as if she took away his free will. You probably also think people shouldn't be held accountable for their actions if they're drunk or angry or something, like you think he shouldn't because he was in "vulnerable state".

The next time someone says kys to me on the internet I'm going to do it and send them to prison

When a woman convinces her boyfriend to kill her parents or her husband she's charged too.

I'm perfectly fine with it and so does everybody else.

Also, the judge was wrong like many other times, and hopefully she wins the appeal.

>virgin detected

A mentally ill man's mind was being coerced by another person into unsafe action. How does she not deserve AT LEAST manslaughter?

Pushing him towards suicide when it's was clear with the right help from people he could have been saved or at least learnt how to handle his suicidal thoughts. She was his girlfriend if she didn't want to deal with his depression she should have one of his family member

>there's no difference between an anonymous internet post and a girlfriend repetitively telling boyfriend to kill self and listen to him die

What does grooming and statutory rape have to do with anything. First of all, both of those involve a child. This guy was an adult.

kek'd hard

>her actions had no affect on his actions, he was going to do it anyway

And the jury disagrees. I still don't get the cognitive dissonance of "she convinced him to get back in the car, it's all his fault, she dindu nuffin, she's a good girl!!!"

Who did you kill user? A little spooked are you?

kys
kys
kys

How many times does it take for you to suddenly no longer have free will?

Its against the law to not inform the police you fucking retard. She was telling him to kill himself even when he was questioning it, hope they rape her fucking forehead in prison.

How was she mean? She told him to kill himself because he spent months telling her it was the only for him to be happy, at first she told him not to do it.

She coached him into doing it. She was in a position of trust. She abused that trust.

This won't change on appeal. Not before she's served her sentence.

You're post is full of contradiction

Telling someone to commit a crime is incitement and a crime. Suicide is not a crime.

It's the power of pussy.

She was in a position of trust and he was vulnerable. Just like with statutory rape and grooming. Age is irrelevant here.

Same way a man can turn into a woman and its alright by everyone. This country is upside down

>what is a jury

If he killed himself without talking to her or trying to confide in her sure that's on him. But he reach out to someone he thought loved him and instead of helping him she pushed him over the edge. It's 2017 I think with all the shit on depression awareness she knew what she was doing. And she was probably thinking she could get away with it too.

I never said that or anything like that in that post. And there was no jury. Do you even know anything about the case.

Right or wrong in this case, it is now going to lay legal groundwork for pining our freedom's on electronic mediums if we do not raise a fuss and conflict with similar cases. Fund her repeals, its not even about how guilty she is, its about our freedom to say whatever we want in digital even if on the other end is a touchy waif who will off themselves because they are fuckin weak and probably aint usefull to the genepool.

Yeah, that's the same as carefully grooming a depressive person that loves you telling him it's fine your parents know and they'll be fine with it and things like that.

But not illegal to be mean or awful, she'll walk on appeal

paper, anthrax

>backtraced
>consequences will never be the same

You beautiful motherfucker.

Told^

You didn't answer my question

She asked him to do it. He made his decision to do it. Much like anything else you choose to do at the advice of someone else. Like dropping out of college, but you can't blame the other person, and sue them for all the lost money because of your decision. Don't know if it will change on appeal, but if it doesn't she'll just be another falsely imprisoned person.

No it's not.

Have you actually read the text messages?

She's guilty, everyone sees her as guilty and she'll serve her time.

Get over it.

So much newfags in this thread to not notice the puns and sarcasm.

Makes me fucking sad, people put in effort, only for 12 - 14 year olds cry about some fucking ugly little slut getting jail.

What are you talking about statutory rape is having sex with a child, that's illegal. Grooming is trying to get a child to have sex with you. This has nothing to do with this case. Those are about having sex with children.

the same way you can murder a man by shouting fire in a crowded theater

A second reply that didn't answer my question

There was nothing to get away with because she committed no crime. It's on him either way, stop trying to take away people's personal accountability.
>He was sad at the time so he's not to blame

Act now and prevent some money hungry tender snowflake the ability to sue you for having a different opinion than them on the internet, be free to break up with somone via text, send your ex a picture of your new love for their regret without fear of their character weakness jailing you or draining your wallet.

She did, he wasn't mentally stable and she pushed him to kill himself, even if he said he didn't want to do it anymore. That's coercition.

No it is not jesus learn something oh my god

Even if he wasn't mentally stable, which he was, that is not coercion. Coercion would mean she threatened him or forced him to do it. Such as by saying if you don't do it I'll kill your family, or by physically forcing him to do it.

Ok I'll spell it out for you. It's manipulation and mind games, which, not necessary takes away "free will", but it will cause unusual or undesirable behaviour. In other words, if she wasn't sending these messages, he wouldn't have killed himself.

>the fact that the parents are trying to get compensation for the salary

this is just so 100% usa. A guy dies of suicide, first thing to think of is how to make money off of it or even secure retirement because lack of official retirement makes people literally homeless when they have no kid no more. makes me sick

You do it by causing someone's death, he caused his own death so that doesn't make any sense.

She forced him to do it, by saying he shouldn't pussy out anymore, that it was the time to free world from his presence and similar things, i only remember these two atm. That's coercition, you may not agree but luckily you're not a judge.

Stop being a faggot.

Let's see if me telling you to do something forces you to do it

pretty much this

finally someone gets it

Your question is irrelevant because it's not the same case, as I told you.

But anyway, here's your answer, there's no amount of times that you can tell me to kill myself for me to actually kill myself.

But I'm not depressive, I don't know you and I don't trust you.

Many of you don't realize that this case is the same as your love interest telling you to kill her husband because that way you'll be together.

He wasn't coerced. And he wasn't mentally ill.

The implication here is not anything other than you as a poster of this opinion is so much a sheeple that you are open to do anything if asked under some pretence of social contract. You need to work on that as a person or life is gonna be rough. I am of course coercing you to do this, by your definition at this point. You will look back and thank me.

Technically you can psychologically coerce someone into committing a crime

They guy who possessed Chucky figured out how to inhabit the soul of a smartphone and it does whatever killer act you text it starring Dolph Lundgren.

So if someone I like tells me to kill someone else then I'm free of responsibility?

Even to you that must not make sense

"She didn't do nuttin'"

A stage hypnotist - use hypnotism to tell someone to go kill themselves, and they do.

"Murder, should be in jail, but she didn't do nuttin'"

Guy screams behind an old lady at a crossroads who jumps in front of a bus and dies.

"Murder, he meant for her to do that, but she didn't do nuttin'"