Got anymore of the white man brown GF meme?

Got anymore of the white man brown GF meme?

cancer

Is race mixing even funnier when you're racist?

Disgusting.

>niggers
STOP APOPRIATAN OUR HAIRATAGE!!!1!
>Get an Ankh tattoo

Why is Sup Forums so afraid of race mixing

Kill yourself you racemixing faggot, hope you're happy flushing your entire heritage down the loo.

Stop talking to ugly muslims on discord.

Go steady with me?

How weak are your genes if a couple white people having sex with niggers is all it takes to cause the downfall of the "Aryan race"? Serious question.

A daily reminder that all white people are racist and must die out in order for there to be world peace

Since half black/half white people are orders of magnitude more successful than full-blood black people on average, I'd say the white genes raise up their maturity, intelligence, and general potential quite a bit.

But it's still a dragging down, compared to just having a white kid.

because niggers are stupid and violent, why tf would i want my kids to devolve

source??

I think Sierra Leone would disagree.

Because Sup Forums didn't know how to stick to their dedicated board

So how you explain trailerpark rednecks?

I don't think those kids are 50% white. Looks like 100% negra. The white dude is marrying a black chick with three kids from 1-3 deadbeat negro(s). White father/black mother results in much lighter skin and hair color than those kids have. The white genes overpower the negra genes.

I'm not saying all white genes are good, I'm just saying all black genes are bad.

I'll take trailer trash scum over Africa, thanks.

Seriously, all of africa is a shithole. You can at least get a decent meal in a trailer park.

Sure and once all white people are dead and the problems persist, who's the next in line for the blame game?

Dang all of those ears inherited from that guy, all they need to fly is a feather and some sassy crows.

Nothing is lost he can always make children with a white woman

I don't even care about the race mixing, I just think it's funny that his family only needs ear piercings to get a satellite connection