Is coffee the ultimate symbol of American imperialism...

Is coffee the ultimate symbol of American imperialism? Every day tea loses a bit of popularity in countries like Bongistan and Nippon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobroma_cacao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it's the ultimate symbol of CHI imperialism. American coffee is shit

>coffee
>American imperialism

I guess if you only count chains like Plebbucks.

cofee, cacao, tomato, potato, all mexican culture

thank you based mejico

>coffee
>symbol of American imperialism

Americans never fail to entertain.

coffee was invented by arabs

In the Balkans and Central Europe, coffee is more of a symbol of Turkish and Austrian imperialism (Austrians are said to have found coffee beans while ransacking the turkish camp after the second siege of Vienna, thus starting Austrian coffeeshop culture).

Coffee is African. From Ethiopia. It's actually been in Europe longer than tea has.

Coffe is the ultimate symbol of Yemeni imperialism

Man I really want to try Turkish coffee. It looks so good.

coffee beans originated in ethiopia and the coffee drink was invented in yemen

>Leafs decide to give me two (you)s within a second of each other, conveying the same info
Thank you, leafs. I did not know coffee cultivation was important to your kind.

we drink a fuck ton of coffee lad

>j
Delet right now

Turkish coffee is just coffee. You dont do anything special to get it. Just boil coffee in water.

>Turkish coffee (Turkish: Türk kahvesi) is a method of preparing unfiltered coffee.[1][2] Roasted and then finely ground coffee beans are simmered (not boiled) in a pot (cezve), optionally with sugar, and served in a cup where the grounds are allowed to settle
Maybe that's normal where you are, but you can't get it here

Gotta have fun somehow.

Btw I'm literally drinking coffee right now while writing a 15+ page paper about North Korean military strategies and preemptive strikes.

I'm going to OD on the freedom

You mean in coffee shops, right? There is no way you can't get coffee, as in the powdered stuff, and just stick it into hot water.

This all being said, I can't tell you if you are missing anything special, I never tried american coffee, and I can count on my fingers times I drank the local turkish type.

Yeah, in a shop. I could probably make it myself, but from what I'm reading, you need a special kind of pot or something to make it.

American coffee is usually really filtered, to the point where it might be partly see through, with a lot of cream and sugar

OMG!

Coffee was invented by Arabs and made popular by continental Europeans

>tfw your life's work is being undone by a deranged dictator

lel, saved

Cacao is brazillian, you pasta eater!

Potatos and shit are from SA.

>talking to qts around the world on interpals
>90% of them talk about how much they love starbucks and wish there was one where they lived

kek

BRs always try to steal credit for everything. airplanes, cacao, now even shit

Thought we were talking about coffee...

Naw we're talking about you sucking a fart outta my ass you closet faggot

sick banter

Kinda rude desu

It also tastes really good, but it's a bit tricky to prepare in a correct fashion.
>inb4 t.Mehmet

""Theobroma cacao is the taxonomic classification for the plant also called the cacao tree and the cocoa tree, which is a small (4–8 m (13–26 ft) tall) evergreen tree in the family Malvaceae,[2] native to the deep tropical regions of Central and South America. Its seeds, cocoa beans, are used to make cocoa mass, cocoa powder, confectionery, ganache and chocolate.[3]""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobroma_cacao

And about the planes, go suck a bag of dicks...

>Potatos and shit are from SA
I was making a joke, like you discovered shit.

I'm autistic and I didn't realized...

We good ;0

Stay mad

>a7q norte-paranaense
>a7q só existo por causa do café

You are just exporting other cultures...

SAVAGE

Go drown your tears in mate, you had your chance to make coffee your "thing" and you dropped the ball. You're just the backyard we grow it in.

Don't forget chili, vanilla, maize, popcorn and avocados

>anglo newspaper
>saying good things about anglo cultures
Color me surprised!

>UR MAD
Alright, laд.

>starbucks milkshakes
>coffee

>nescafe shaken with sugar and ice
>coffee

>steal something from primitive people
>spread it throughout the world
>third worlders claim credit for its popularity
Yep.

>why yes of course I want to put an overpriced coffee machine in my home so I can put overpriced capsules in it and boil coffee that tastes like shit

Yeah frappe is coffee though a shit one unlike starbuck milkshakes.
Though as an amerifat I doubt you have actually tasted coffee other than milkshakes and that black shart you drink

>Starbucks
>coffee
They make their money selling sweetened milky creamy garbage with a slight hint of coffee in it. Just look at the fucking menu, if there were any less coffee in their drinks it would be a milkshake chain.