Why hasn't Sup Forums killed themselves yet?

why hasn't Sup Forums killed themselves yet?

I can't, I don't live for myself anymore.

If I kill myself my mother who can't take care of herself as of right now will suffer and I can't let that happen.

When she finally passes i'll begin considering suicide, But for now it's just not in the cards.

I am already dead.

Because family

Sometimes I want to die, but fear is the only thing that keeps me alive.

i'm waiting for the Good times to come back. I was a sad fuck years ago too, but now i got a social phobia and other mental illneses in Development. Looks like im gonna off myself at some Point

Too many possibilities and l have too much potential to waste a life probably come back in a new one anyway

this

Why would anyone? You gain nothing and you lose everything. Even pain is worth living for as long as it doesn't drive you mad

I'm hoping to see this world in flames and agony before I die. Preferably a nuclear war.

This.

I havent played every game yet..

Because we must find Yuria first, OP

Because I love my life and I love this world. It has sex, music, psychedelic drugs and rainbows. It's almost overwhelmingly beautiful.

That's not to say that I have cast myself irrevocably into hedonism. Pain and suffering facilitate learning and growth and gives the pleasures of life a renewed lustre.

I've been to the darkest depths and I have seriously considered suicide. At the time, the plan was enough of a comfort and in retrospect, I realise that I was obsessed with banalities.

Life is what you make of it. You could be anyone. You can do anything.

because they're already dead.

Cause I'm already dead now and am not ready to be alive yet in the spirit world and heavens

They were just more chill than most
And loved no matter what
The best people in this world are oldfags

Human people

Waiting for savior
A secret
Some way to get a dollar
Yea know?
Ya hear stories so yea hope a little

Get lost nigger

I'm a oldfag, I was here before this ''Too late'' or ''Too soon'' meme.