World oldest hafted axe found in australia

Sup Forums and strayans BTFO.
Aboriginals confirmed for the masterrace.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/worlds-oldest-axe-discovered-in-australia/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antrea_Net
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It says right in that story that they were ancestors of boongs, not boongs. They would have been Asian so they would have been smarter.

>been here 40,000 years
>invented a rock

So they made a stone tool.. what have they accomplished in the 50,000 years since then?

Abos used to be the most advanced species on the planet

then they had a head start, whats their excuse?

top bants

>this just in, even the stupid can prepare an axe

Hahahah

the abbos were the first humans in the Americas the oldest known skeleton was found in north eastern brazil and dates back over 50 000 years little fact for you fuckers

>a discovery which suggests the ancestors of today’s Aboriginal people were leading innovators of hunting technology.
Ridiculous. You never find the oldest objects of anything in some remote corners of the earth - it means they got carried there and is only the last stop in the technology spread.

This is like saying Danish people invented bows because the oldest bow was discovered in Denmark.

That was ancient Vikings, not abbos

Or that poles discovered boomerangs because the oldest one was found over here.

>“The ancestors of Aboriginal people, arriving on the Australian shores, were adapting to the continent. They were inventing new forms of tools to enable them to explore and settle the landscape.”
>humans abandoned the technology as they spread into desert and sub-topical woodlands.
Yeah. makes perfect sense. Lol.

Abos invented axes, then forgot about them. Meanwhile the rest of the planet was somehow using them after this.

>KANGZ

Finns, the leading innovators of fishing technology: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antrea_Net

Or not.

Truth to be told, we will never know who and where people first absolutely invented it. This news is mostly political propaganda.

>Bobos went to space 'n shit. Uluṟu was spaceshit made by Aboriginals! White people is pig! Muh stolen generation! Sleep on the road!

>be here for 50000 years
>invented a rock
>still less of an issue than flightless birds

WE WUZ AXE MURDERERS AN SHIEEET

Ayo lemme axe you, wuz we kangz n shit?

and they never made one again

>abbos literally cut their penises open to make a new hole to fuck

there is only one race; the human race

It's literally a rock. It's a nice rock but it's still a rock.

WE

Oy vey my goy. They are clearly pioneers in the transsexual lifestyle.

Abbos ancestors were smarter than they are now

They literally forgot how to make fire

They never made fire. They took wildfire and used it to set fire to more trees so that the fires wouldn't go out throughout the year.
Australia wasn't supposed to be a desert but after years of amazing aboriginal technology it now is. Truly millennia ahead of the rest of us in terraforming techniques. Only the Muslims can compare.

I just don't get this "world's first X found in Y shit-tier area"m meme.

Great, good for them. But why didn't this work out for them long-term?

It's like saying a runner was leading the race 10m in came in last place at the 200m finish line.

we wuz archers n sheit

t. wise aboriginal elder

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Why would evolution make them dumber?

Greece gets away with it

fuck you legolas

...Beautiful... just so beautiful.

How can western culture even compete?

That makes sense

what's stonehenge?

The evolved to the point where it wasn't necessary

Rocks stacked in a fancy way. This is just a rock with no other defining features. It doesn't even have any craftsmanship or extra parts.

They're taking the piss. About 6 seconds after he starts """"""""singing"""""""" she scoffs and he winks back at her

What kind of source is this? This sounds so surreal... I mean, this is the kind of stuff that war propaganda would say about the enemy to make it harder for civilians to feel empathy towards them.

This almost reads like fiction.

>whites literally cut off skin off their penis to please a kike on a stick

Dude. If you listen very, very closely, this almost sounds like a precursor to music
Abbo Culture is amazing! I don't get why other apes, dolphins and elephants get all the credit for being close to human intelligence when this species exists.

Since they can speak, we can probably use them to better understand fauna. What do animals think about? Can they feel? Can they recognize faces?
I have so many questions.

It's one of those things in Australia where about a third to a half of the population has more or less accepted Aboriginals are a missing link, or at least close cousin, but no one's allowed to say it because the rest will shout you down

I guess that most of those documentaries about our predecessors just take the differences between us and niggers and abbos and just amplify them.

This is pathetic. Those aren't humans. I mean, they should probably be treated better than most animals because they are rather intelligent (for animals) and they can feel, but saying that there are no differences, or that those differences are only cultural is ridiculous.

I've seen those ads that teach aboriginals not to sleep on roads. Even children shouldn't need to be taught about this. Even most animals realize that roads are a dangerous place.

>hafted axe

Now I want to go play some Diablo 2

wow thats rare

Just showed this to my grandma. She told me, "They are actually doing this? GIVE ME A BREAK!"