Talentless hacks

talentless hacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnikcQnaNvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Words cannot describe how much I hate this man.
He's a really nice guy... but I just fucking HATE him.
Like, when he's on the screen or there a TV advert with him in, I genuinely get angry that I have to look at him and listen to him.
My ex fucking loved him which was fun...

he's a nice guy, but he's not funny, so he shouldn't pretend to be funny or to be a comedian because every other mildly successful comedian puts him to shame

Brits hate him, that's why he's in the US

I want to like her, but can't stand her "acting" or the movies she's been in (except for This is the End)

kek this

You wish someone was actually good at using their brain because you like the way they look? Noooo...

Fuck off faggots... They've revolutionised comedy with their movies and series. Although Kevin's new show is not as good but still good nonetheless

revolutionised comedy, comedy and tv didn't start in the 90s.

The Honeymooners was Kevin Jame's TV series 10 years before he was born

You can revolutionise stuff in any age dumbass. The Beatles revolutionised music in the 60's doesn't mean music was created in the 60's retard.

>revolutionized comedy
>revolutionized

oh my bad, you spelled it with an "s"

I guess watching them didn't make any smarter, that's for sure

Or I live in UK.... Idiot.

Holy fuck this.
I have hated James corden's guts ever since he flamboyantly minced his way through English television's halls of fame.

I am honestly so pleased he's gone to the us to do his shitty car singing. Now we don't have him being forced down our throats in UK.

I would quite literally not piss on him if he were on fire. What a fat useless waste of flesh. Somebody kill him please

Tell me happy gilmore isn't a funny movie. Say it kunt! I dare you

For all u ausfags like me
Fuck I hate this talentless pretentious cunt

What a cute boy

He was decent on Doctor Who, but he's garbage as a comedian.

Tell that to my benis

shitstorm incoming

Plays piano very well
Is well versed in a variety of subjects
Can make esoteric jokes off the cuff
Is a really good guy

>talentless pretentious cunt

Well, guess we found the conservative faggot.

[Hot Pocketing Intensifies]

cute is a talent. isn't it?

no

a talent can be nurtured with practice, i.e. skill, bare physical traits can't

Who's this?

Tim Minchin

Shit Wrestler, had 4 moves, people only liked him because he said "beer" and "what" like it was the best thing ever.

Just proves Americans are fucking delusional cunts that love stupid shit.

Aww that's my mates cousin. I met him, he's actually a pretty cool guy. Quite talented too

watch his interviews, he's actually a pretty chill guy, didn't have the best gimmick ever but he's miles away more talented than the faggots they have in the ring right now

He's got like 2 good bits. Fucking hot pockets and Christmas trees.

great technician. highest selling babyface of all time

you try running this nightmare website

This

>running

he hired a volunteer staff and told them to delete anything illegal. not exactly that difficult.
"oh we need more bandwidth? that costs money. just make the filesize smaller." fucking genius.

Did u suck his dick too?

I actually really liked ready player one

Her talent is being marginally attractive and cute to a horny 14 year old. I don't understand Sup Forums's attraction to her, other than most of the people on this board are a bunch of man-children.

web administrator faggot detected
(either moot, or hoot-noot)

Holy fuck in shit I hate that bitch. She was hot until I heard her talk / deliver the horrendous abortion that is her acting. After I heard her speak ONCE she went from an 8 to a 1 in two fucking seconds. She is a literally retarded walking bad t.v. show cliche with zero original features or personality traits. Fuck you, you retarded cuntazoid.

He is the biggest faggot in the world of Ausfag cunt faggots mate - took him literally 20seconds to try and capitalise on the same same sex marriage bullshit by releasing an absolutely terrible 'comedy haha' song. Once u get out of puberty u will release he is just another opportunitistic faggot. As for the piano playing, he's nothing special, and that's coming from a guy who taught jazz music theory at university.

Brits don't hate him.

Gavin and Stacy is one of the best TV shows made in the last ten years. Which he co-fucking-wrote.

OK, so he didn't really do anything great after that. Couple bad movies. An attempt at comedy. But we don't hate him for it.

He went to the USA because it's a dream fucking job for someone like him. When he first started and he was talking about how lucky he was to get the job, I believe he was genuine.

I don't hate him. I think he's alright.

It's just a shame that Ruth Jones' career hasn't took off like his has. But that's for a different thread.

What?

absolutely.

Cordens a fat useless prick who pulls the same blank expression in his shitty sketches and while its good he doesnt care about his weight hes always either wearing a super tight shirt or whipping his flab out.

Sandler is an unfunny jew who puts product placement in all his movies like the turbokike he is, not to mention all the movies with him as the lead work out alright in the end.

Hey dude if you want to blow him that's fine. His comedy still sucks ass.

>conspiracist weebs letting this one slide.

Some do some dont. More Brits hate John Olivier than Corden tbf

>Brits don't hate him
yes we do! Gavin & Stacey was the most over rated piece of shit, glamorizing being fat dumb and stupid! that his thing and he can go to the US with it where they love it! i'm surprised he hasn't teamed up with Melissa Mccarthy yet, Queen of US comedy

He's definitely pretentious but he's talented as fuck.

Anyone from pic related

What's being conservative got to do with it? I think he's a total dick and I am definitely not conservative.

This guy for sure

>taught jazz music theory at university

Do you think lying about yourself makes your laughable claim any more palatable?

As for capitalizing on a new controversial subject. I mean, you know that homosexuality and same sex marriage has been an issue since before he was born, ...right?

Or expecting comedians to not makes jokes about controversial subjects. I mean, maybe you're just a panty waist with no sense of humor? It makes sense you would criticize him for making jokes involving gays since you're such a closeted faggot yourself.

rofl topkek

>wears weird fukin makeup
>writes musicals about little girls
sound like a typical loli lover to me, I would have though u pedo faggots loud lve him

Made millions off the worst shows on tv. Total pretentious cunt.

Mark zuckerberg.
Notch.
Barack obama.

All filthy burglars of other peoples ideas.

...muh freedoms

because YOU have your own talk show and can sing and dance and have been award winning Broadway plays and tv shows?

Jazz sucks dude. Suck a dick.

You're clueless or corden himself. Brits can't stand him, no one could believe the yanks employed him. He's a joke in the uk

But but. Hes pol blort

This. Corden is a curious case of neckbeard spergs on here feeling they could have been him, or at least passed for him, but unlike him arent even remotely affable.

He can do a pretty good stewie griffin impression though.

You know it's part of his act, right? You see, entertainers, they create an act, which often involves an alternate persona, which is not actually themselves, for the purpose of entertainment. It's called "acting", you may have heard of it.

Like, listen to an interview with him when he's not on stage. He's pretty down to earth.

Because Tim Minchin is one of the ultimate triggers for conservatives.

No, that's what we got back once we got rid of Kang Nigger. Enjoy your rapefugees you buttblasted faggot.

I guess he has a talent for trolling sanity and human reason

now, this I agree. Talk about a talentless asshole that shouldn't be anywhere near the inside of my tv or movie screen.

But he helped create johnny bravo.

You must be Ames

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU OPEN A JAR OF PICKLES!!!!!

RAAAAAWWWWRRRR, GGRRRR!

Dude. You should hear his brian griffin, its almost natural to him

I am, nip cunt killed me off just when i was getting interesting reeeee

99% of Britbongistanis have never fucking heard of John Oliver

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

so much these

lol

THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS BISEXUAL!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qnikcQnaNvE

Youre just jelly you didnt get into team 10

The very definition of talentless, shill hacks. Sandler isnt even hiding the fact that hes only making movies to get a free vacation these days, and keep his talentless friends off of welfare

YO ITS NICK CROMPTON AND MY COLLAR STAY POPPIN
YES I CAN RAP, AND NO IM NOT FROM COMPTON
ENGLAND IS MY CITY
AND IF IT WERENT FOR TEAM 10
THEN THE US WOULD BE SHITTY
LET ME PASS IT TO CHANCE
CUZ YOU KNOW HE STAY LITTY!

This faggot...

Typecast and useless. Her "acting" in The Happening is possibly the worst ever put to film outside of a Tommy Wiseau movie

shit you're right :(