Why are atheists such hate-filled, know-it-all, arrogant assholes?

Why are atheists such hate-filled, know-it-all, arrogant assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmzxM94HZwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We usually aren't to begin with.

dude it's 2017.
why are you doing this?

Sage

Thank you

All fanatics, no exceptions, are arrogant assholes, period.

You have some form of faith or religion? is up to you.

You don't have any? is up to you

Live and let's others live in peace.

Nonatheists = delusional.

Why are Christians such smug, condescending, knowitall assholes? You're adults who believe in magic ffs.

Nailed it. Fuck christians, and all of christianity.
Almost worse than islam

Because hate-filled, know-it-all, arrogant asshole theists make them that way I guess.

They desperately want to feel like they figured something out that most people haven't. It's easy to find holes in mainstream religions, so they automatically assume that they're geniuses for understanding this and are now above most of mankind. In reality most of them are barely in the 60% percentile of intelligence with nothing to derive pleasure in life from but a sense of superiority from arguing with people on the internet.

Because it trolls christians.

butthurt atheists detected.

All sides have cunts, others just take it to a whole new level(i.e strapping themselves with bombs)

Because they're so discontent with life and they think that what they can't see isn't there.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmzxM94HZwM

Why do Christians keep using this picture of (((Tami Stronach)))?

its a meme, just like xtianity. its a meme.

That feel when am athiest and I don't talk about it to anyone and I have no guilt about anything because I can think for myself and not require a book for a moral compass. Lot's of other benefits too, best part? I don't even think about it. I go for days at a time without even thinking about God and bullshit like that, my mind is clear and focused on reality. Feels like WINNING.

>Why?
Plague of the summer fags

I would have more than a mild disgust of anyone who isn't an absurdist hero, but that would be meaningless.

the lack the love of the lord

>Why are atheists such hate-filled, know-it-all, arrogant assholes

Usually because they grew up in America, so they're sick of having Jesus cock jammed into them from every direction every day of their lives.

Because you keep posting these threads.

For the same reason priests like altar boys

FUCK YOU OP ONLY I CAN BE THE TRUE ATHEIST!