Liberal Argument Thread

>Liberal Argument Thread

Here we post out favorite arguments used against us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFTBQIaP8bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same thing as pic related, but they say it's because of poverty or "culture" not race

When you ever try to address Islamic Terror argument goes out the window and you're just a bigot, any religion has extremists, etc

The only type of person that is worse than libs

Nothing wrong with liberalism, but these millennial cucks bastardized the ideogy with retarded ignorance of statistical fact.

my favorite

I live in New Orleans and it was actually enjoyable to watch my super lib friends slowly say things like
>damn why are these black neighborhoods so much more fucked up looking, trash everywhere, no mowed lawns

The final red pill was when one of my friends got robbed at gunpoint outside of his house. Before he even told us it was two niggers we all knew and now my friends all know what's up.

Couple weeks later a girl I occasionally fuck got her car stolen in her driveway and beat up by some more savage nigs, it's sad but also a wake up call to northern white fools who have never lived in a third world country like New Orleans

Fuck. That's the best one. I studied criminal justice for my undergrad. The amount of sjw retardation I had to encounter in college was the fucking worst. I've literally seen this argued once. Wish I had ear cancer so I couldn't hear that.

Libertarian meme ahead.

Post the imp one

It's [current year]

This is gold Jerry, gold!

And here's Sargon to B you TFO

youtube.com/watch?v=zFTBQIaP8bk

something about that word order triggers me. what was the native tongue of the poltard who composed it?

Why are so many posts being deleted???

Nevermind, seems they come back when the page is refreshed. Must be a bug

These are from a facebook page. What's the page called?

It's arranged that way so that the punchline is at the end, but I agree it's an unusual structure

My favourite

Are you posting out of a cottage in the countryside right now?

Agnostics in a nutshell

So fucking true.

>You know what's worse than New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany? The fact that islamophobes suspected that it would happen.
Better version.

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion."

This one drives me up the wall.

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion."

> Protests Trump rallies
> Harasses Trump supporters
> Doesn't ever get harassed back

It's almost like one of these two groups of people is more civilized.

They are....unless it's the opposite of mine - literally everyone.

Love
Trumps
hate

That's not an argument though m8. It says it right in the Constitution. You procensorship or some shit? You're just as bad as the liberals.

>I would never adopt an identitarian position
>but I still identify as a cultural libertarian

sarcuck of mossad does it again

>Right and wrong is subjective

Anyone got some involving Liberal hypocrisy on Islam?

>Points to government intervention and regulation
>See the free market has failed!
>Proposes more government intervention and regulation

le sigh....

counter signal memes for fashy goys

Does anyone have the "unchallenged for the rest of human history" one?

I really, really, really like this meme

>le 8 bit gamer

Fakoff mate, you play nes and be facist

I seen more or less that exact argument on Goybook last night

>Something to do with Muslims treating women like shit and being violent
>"I've been married to a Muslim for years and he's never hit me ever and I wear a hijab because it's empowering to women, you're all just racist!"

That was me stumped. That one piece of anecdotal evidence spoke on behalf of the x billion Muslims worldwide. No doubt if they had carried on talking they would have went down the "well yeah he's given me an open hand slap just to keep me in my place but he does it because he loves me" route.

This exact thing happened the other day in Manchester.

>Liberals start crying that the mock terrorist shouted allahu akbar so that was assuming they would be Muslim
>Then tried the condescending "Because white terrorists don't exist" spiel and mentioning the IRA who've done literally nothing in about 30 year
>The only people who said they agreed with it were Muslims

You know all this happened when the LHC was started up, we wanted to see how the Universe began and now we're living it. I give it 5 years before we move into the stone age.

i love this meme

Outdated ideology

hope this gets uploaded to know your meme haha

haha
owned

I call this little guy the big nose man haha

The person who makes these lacks any semblance of humor. I can see why lefty cucks would like this though they're about as funny and original as their ideas.

Thanks for singlehandedly making this thread not funny anymore

wow, upset liberal much?
Upset I exposed you with my non-strawman pics?

Fucking owned, dude

It's only unfunny to you because truth hurts, huh

>implying they are strawmen

This is now a Latvia hate thread

Knock knock Who’s there? Latvian. Latvian who? Please open door. Is cold.

How many Latvian is take screw in light bulb? Only one. Obtain light bulb is hard part. You have potato?

he's probably not a latvian, just yet another proxyfag who hoards anti-memes and brigades from leddit/advanced memetics/his mom's basement

Three Latvian are brag about sons. “My son is soldier. He have rape as many women as want,” say first Latvian. “Zo?” second say, “My son is farmer. He have all potato he want!” Third Latvian wait long time, then say, “My son is die at birth. For him, struggle is over.” “Wow! You are win us,” say others. But all are feel sad.

Well it was a fun thread while it lasted

Czech'em'n'out

Kek

Oh shit, nigga. You caught me.

Like this bitch in her new show.

Come on, guys. Post some more funy funy memes.
This memey definitely hasn't been run into the ground already by unfunny redditors. Post more. This is epic.

LOW ENERGY POST
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

P
O
S
T

this exactly
fucking sandniggers and liberal cucks

fixedversion

I didn't know Dr Doom let you have Internet

You just got owned by this epic meme, kiddo.

We have a lot of those in our country. They even made up a new term for themselves and it was coined by our president. He made a speech where he called for "people with sense" and media blew up how they everyone is a person with sense. Then they said racist are evil and we owe it to the people of the world to help all the immigrants and we should give all of our money to them. We should also kill ourselves because world is overpopulated.

Yeah... those people are fucking retarded. Cowards who don't have balls to take sides.

Hillbillies are based.

Clearly not. Did you not read my epic meme? I don't see you posting any meme to prove that meme wrong, kid.

Where the memeys at?

Haha Lebanon has lost his tree

Things leftists say.

>implying philosophers or political scientists agree with anything Sup Forums says
Now even Sup Forums strawmen are wrong

Leftists.

Wow

>Literal strawman thread
Pathetic

Mexicans

>Strawman: The Thread
why bother with an actual dialogue

She is so tolerant. I admire this girl for accepting diversity.

First-hand redpill is the most effective redpill tbqh. And the best thing is that it requires no effort from our side except waiting patiently for the subject to be redpilled by their loved shitskin fellows.

It's almost as if you don't understand what a straw man is