How does this face make you feel?

How does this face make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ikXim4wevc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funny guy, informative show.

Dont know who's that. But he looks obnoxious.

It makes me feel sad that people are dumb enough to fall for this blatant leftists propaganda just because the guy talks with authority and cracks a lot of sarcastic jokes.

Literally 5 seconds in google will show you that everything he says is either uninformed opinion with no evidence to back it up or a blatant falsehood.

He's gonna ruin everything.

Like even though I enjoy sucking a nice meaty cock deep up my anus, I'm still not gay enough for his level of faggotry.

>blatant leftists propaganda
Is him saying not to drink too much water "leftist propaganda"?

You can say that again fam.

without even knowing who this is, I can already tell he is gay. Thanks to the fat faced henry VIII look they seem to be doing now, with the added bizzare hair shape smirking like a smug cunt.

After analyse based on his face, I would want to punch it at least 1000 times for fun.

who is it?

>Literally 5 seconds in google will show you that everything he says is either uninformed opinion with no evidence to back it up or a blatant falsehood.

Yep all those falsehoods that he links to like peer reviewed journals.

All those respected experts. What the fuck do they know anyway

hope Best Korea wipes murica off the planet

Don't forget China and India too atm too.

>peer reviewed journals
>trusting anything that comes out of US (((academia))) these days

I'll admit there are some things on the show that are just "life-hack" tier science things that aren't really important, but it's undeniable that the show has a subtly focus on political science and has a very obvious leftist bias

>Trumps wall will actually INCREASE illegal immigration!

come the fuck on, dude

Oh yeah man. Revealing the history of the diamond engagement ring, circumcision, "flushable" toilet wipes, tipping servers, and mouthwash? HUGE part of the leftist agenda. Revealing the inner workings of funeral homes, buy one give one campaigns, and canned food drives? Critical to their scheme.

>these specific things that are inconsequential make it ok that the entire rest of the show is focused on liberal political issues

is there no school today? summer isn't over yet?

he looks like a leftist faggot who likes to point out we're in the current year and immigration is a-ok

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to recall any politically charged episodes except the one on one of our president's most ambitious campaign promises.

he thinks that an accurate portrayal of "french settlers" include a black guy
lol

holy shit
much political
so leftist

Alright. You'll have to specify where in what episode that was, but alright.
Anything else?

>he looks like a leftist faggot who likes to point out we're in the current year and immigration is a-ok
Half the alt light has this hairstyle. They just don't smile.

All these shows with huge research groups and sources are just using facts to push LEFTIST AGENDAS HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT CUCK

the way the hair is combed back isn't like the alt-right, and the hipster glasses is also extremely common in lefties

you're right about the smile tho

You know where you could go to discuss this? Sup Forums.

The bullshit of "calorie counting is not 100% accurate so don't use it!" is infuriating because he has stopped so many from trying cico. You know what you can do ? idk .... fix your calorie count by 20%?

not him, and Ii not sure it is "leftist" but isn't the DARE drug thing politicall?

*le smug beta face*

He looks like an ape think its just me

Makes me think of reddit

I actually liked the early episodes of Adam ruins everything.
It was interesting and shined a light on certain things, that you take for granted or don't really think about.
Sadly, when they made the TV episodes, the quality dropped dramatically and it's now overly political. To the left of course.

Uh huh, yeah, linking to journals makes it undeniable. Cherry-picking data is impossible when you use sources. Uh huh. Bill Nye was totally accurate when he said ((they)) found gender is a spectrum! Right.
What about the breast milk episode where he focuses on the idea that formula is actually not toxic and there's literally no difference between formula and breast milk? Entirely misleading and neglects to mention the overwhelming amount of data that connects breast-fed babies to a treasure trove of positive benefits which arguably makes formula-fed babies inferior. He totally misattributed negative impact to toxicity and tried to play it off as fact.

see

See what?

it's a good show. Yes he is a lefty, but it's really easy to see whitch fact are influenced by his liberal point of view

Well d'uh! He ruins everything!

informative show but I hope he becomes a meme

youtu.be/1ikXim4wevc

Whatever your statement is you can ffnd "peer reviewed journals" publishing works that would support it, except for the most retarded propositions.
Respected experts have a price, and is generally cheaper than you think.

Delivering content that's 99% true in order to slide in 1% of bullshit is not a novel move.

I know it worked real well on baby-boomers, but not here.

Also, he looks like the presiding king cuck of cuckistan.

I feel like aplauding you but also feel like jumping off a bridge

I think the show actually tries to give people good advise more then everything else, its well structured and well supported, even if some of the points are kind of eeehhhh i still thibk its worth taking a look into is and seek put those informations yourself if you doubt them.

autistic

I'm assuming the parent is talking about season 2(or second half of season 1 or whatever, the season timeline for this show is messed up), where there's multiple episodes promoting a leftist agenda with half truths sprinkled throughout. I'd like to assume this is TruTV forcing it because adam has said in previous interviews he wanted to stray away from more political topics.

This. You faggots are retarded.

He never said that faggot.

Is everything you don't understand. Leftist propaganda?

It's a punchable face, but his views are surprisingly based. I always assume he was the worst SJW, but he's quite moderate and just tackles the issues in a somewhat childish and to me not very attractive way.

>weed isn't bad for you!
>alfa males don't exist, keep being a cuck!

not nearly as hard as that brunette bitchg on his show

R34 Adam Runs everything brunette bitch thread now!

make one yourself fag