Where can I hang myself in my room?

Where can I hang myself in my room?

I bought a few meters of rope from Amazon for a few bucks, and watched some YouTube videos on how to tie a noose, and I learned to do it. I now have my noose

But I don't know where to suspend the noose. How do people hang themselves in thier room? Where do I tie it to?

I really don't see anything in my room I can suspend the rope to.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=63e_1327975286
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can tie it to the tree branch in my backyard, but I prefer to die indoors. Does anyone have any tips for me?

Why do you want to kill yourself user? tell us

1. I'm owed a lot of money by a family member and I never got that money back
2. I've applied to my dream job (a cop) (yeah I know, fuck the police and whatever) and recently heard I got declined. Wanted to be a cop ever since I was a kid
3. Most of all, broke up with my soulmate 5 months ago and it seems to have gotten worse by the day instead of better
4. Debt

5. Other stuff

Just drink bleach like a real man. It'll hurt like crazy but at least your teeth will be clean!

Don't hang yourself! Drink cyanide instead! Also, record it!

Life is a hassle. Everyone gets fucked by life, some more than others but the thing is to keep on going wether it's shit or not. You'll get to feel happy again sometime although you might think you're doomed. Life takes unexpected turns and in the end you might even experience things you thought never to be possible.

Just hang on tight, keep pushing yourself to think positive about negative things and try to better yourself instead of beating yourself about things like that.

Keep your head up user, even when everything seems to keep you from your goals!

I don't like pain, so I don't want to go that route. If I didn't mind pain, I wouldn't died many months ago by jumping off a bridge or something. I think it would hurt really bad if I survived the fall. At least by hanging there is no way back and you get knocked out quick.

Dont like pain and I don't have access to that.

So what do I do with this noose... Do I like drill it into the ceiling or something? I need some tips here because I'm sure many people here tried it one time or know a thing or two about it

all you need is a belt and a door. affix belt around neck and close the door jamming the ofher end on the top of it, put weight on your neck until you go to sleep.

people do it accidentally all the time.

I appreciate your kind words and the time to reply... But you have to understand I hear things like these all the time "it gets better" etc. The thing is it just gets worse everyday, not better. Again I appreciate your reply, but I think I've made my decision. It would be done either tonight or tomorrow... Just have to write a note for my family. Where I will get buried, to avoid an autopsy, not to feel bad, etc.

Learn shibari, get a woman that can't stay off you.

I'm having a hard time following you. Can you draw it in Microsoft paint or something? It'd be an option but I can't picture that in my head. Need a little illustration

This. Much less painful than hanging, have an epic wank while you're at it maybe *shrug*

Refer to

hey guys, I really WANT to kill myself, but I'm having trouble with the basics. Can you pay for my suicide 101 class?

im on phone. make a loop, thread through belt buckle, put around neck. put the other end which shoukd just be a tail, on the top side of a door. close door, belt jammed. lean your bodyweight on belt. takes suprisingly little pressure to inhibit those arteries on either side of your neck, be patient. once you lose concsiousness your dead
weight will really finish the job.

Don't do it OP!! Find God.

Well, that's enough Sup Forums for today.

OK I sort of understand now. Seems much more easy, I'll try it tonight. I just really hope the belt is strong enough and wouldn't rip mid way or something. I have a leather belt so I think it would be fine.

Never fucking lend money to family, under any fucking circumstances. Unless you don't actually expect it back. "user, we're family, are you really demanding money from me?"

I just did a quick practice run and this method seems really effective. I think I even lose consciousness for a split second before I "woke up" again. Thanks for this idea, will def be accomplished tonight.

Too late. I should've known before but it's whatever

There are people in much worse positions than you right now. Death is not the besy option for you currently. Women are literally everywhere. Police departments litter every town, state, and county. Travel, better yourself. Get experience and make that money up. Its not hard to fix this situation.

yeh should do, try hanging all your bodyweight on it for a bit just to make sure, you dont want something stupid to happen and to wake up with brain damage

instagram live it

you sound like my buddy mike. ez, your room is on the second floor. use a keyhole cutter, or a knife or a razor, cut the drywall out in your ceiling just make a hole big enough for your hand then pull drywall down til you find a stud. just do it when no ones home.

once you find a stud, tie your rope off and youre good to go

this works too, videos of this bein done

DON'T FUCKING DO IT GO OUT AND FIND THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE AND BE HAPPY OR SMOKE WEED

pls livestream

no worries mate, I would also advise that youre in a pretty powerful position right now and shouldn't do it tonight tho, go get a massive loan and smash heaps of high class hookers, try all sorts of drugs etc. why the fuck not aye

Fuck off
OP live

My man, how much do you need? I just sold a fuckload of shares and i could share a slice with you just don't do it.

Door knob

Thanks, I'm

DO NOT FUCK IT UP
If you do it wrong you will be in a Terrible state maybe even half disabled

Don't do it OP

alrighty! tell us tomorrow if it worked!
(don't do it)

Well thanks for your input.. My mind is blank so I really don't know what to say other than it's over for good
Yeah the practice run I did felt like a really good success if I stayed there. I think it's good enough!
No... Or maybe I will... Don't know. But if I do ill post it here
I like the belt idea since it's simpler... Didn't know it was this much work!
I smoked every tree there is, it's only temporary relief
I don't really want money anymore its too late man, but I appreciate it anyway

OP come on.
Lots of people get rejected there first time for being a cop. Just become an emt or something for a bit and apply again later.
Also, its pretty common to be upset about a relationship 5 months after. U just need to get some new pussy and youll feel better eventually.
If you kill yourself you are legitimately retarded. The only acceptable time to kill yourself is when youre like 45 years old and really know you have nothing more going for you. You can still turn things around

OP don't be so fucking selfish. Go take out a huge fucking loan, then give it to everyone in this thread. Then you can kys.

Try an antidepressant

Wow, you're happy again

Hey like seriously theres more to life than this just leave it all behind and start anew someplace else im sure it will be miles better than now

Just wait it out and change some things about our life.

Like hitchhike across america or some shit. Its still better than killing yourself

dem feels when Im 40, unemployed and wasting my life on b

My practice run went quite well. I'm very confident I won't mess up
I was only interested in the police job... Emt here are paid 35k a year which is nothing and I don't like that field of work. I got a new female but it just didn't feel the same. It was like a rebound. Just made it worse.

I already made my decision and I'm a stubborn person but I really appreciate the effort and your replies.

Since I got my answer, I'm going to eat and leave this thread for a bit and come back later to read the replies. Hopefully it dosnt 404 by then... But I'll read any more info and whatever you guys have for me. Thanks to everyone who replied, enjoy your lives and know that I read your replied. I'll start on my note and do this process tonight at midnight est. I'm really sorry to all my family but this is the best thing for me, and I'm very sorry to whoever finds my body, I didn't mean to disturb you so much, but what needs to be done, needs to be done.

Bye guys and thanks again.

At least you're not killing yourself

OP Don't do it man, find something to live for

liveleak.com/view?i=63e_1327975286

You don't need to kill yourself, it's not the answer. Nothing needs to be done about this, none of this is okay. You're better off alive then dead when you could do something crazy like impregnate your ex girfriend while shes dating someone for lulz.

door handle ,, partial hanging

livestream faggot

Use all the money you have do every most exciting death defying stuff you can. After that you can hang yourself if you cant see a future.

Stfu and let him kill himself already

>if you cant see a future
too late user, he already dead

T H I S

wtf
>Watches at 0 $?

Tie it to the floor and ask God to flip the world upside down

this is how I'm planning on ending my suffering op , life didn't get easier it gets harder everyday.
but I cannot do this at home and let my family find me , I'll go to the middle of nowhere , no-one will find me for many years

no.

:)

>will hang himself
>prefer indoors
wtf why you care where you hang yourself dude. just kys or stop beeing an attention bitch

you havent even moved out? try living a life before you prematurely want to end it.

Just take out every loan and spend it or give it away and do everything you ever wanted before you die

Your room

I meant my wife........

Just take out every loan and spend it or give it away and do everything you ever wanted before you die

Yea dont die a meaningless pathetic death op u bich

set some money my way if you're gonna do it

Don't do that unless you want to bleed to death internally. Bleach isn't a poison, it's basically acid

Don't. An hero is the last option dude. Ask money from that family member. Make a bomb and threaten him by detonating it near his house.
Make your life more entertaining at least.
Imagine struggling for breath and in your last seconds realising what you have done was mistake and you're not able to get back.

If you don't like pain then why the hell are you hanging yourself?

you seem really convinced, but i just can't simply let you go. we all had our downs, but sure, i don't know what you had to experience. so i don't really can give counterarguments or turn your point of view.
just know that you'll be missed, you seem like a nice person.
if you want, you can still spend a whole day in the park, sit on a bench, read some local newspaper, watch the people passing by. some will be happy, some sad, some busy, some just want to kill time. but all of this is beautiful. that's what life is.
maybe make a tour and visit old frieds, especially if they live somewhere else now.
try to leave your very dark bubble for some time, maybe you'll see things from another perspective.
wish you the best.

Remember user, suicide does not make the pain go away, it just passes it to someone else. You have family that still loves you, think about them

i'm sorry user. maybe read this this, same goes for you.

Have you tought about some sort of carbon monoxide poisoning?

do it in your door way like in shawshank

OP are you there?

>suicide does not make the pain go away
Actually...

OP

not OP i've been planning on doing this for months now. like OP i bought rope but have nowhere to hang it from. much prefer the belt in the door frame idea.

Dont kys. Just get some hookers. You might feel better.

that's a sign. dont do it.

!