Why aren't you bi?

why aren't you bi?

Because i'm not mentally ill.

>inb4 some disgusting queer tries citing Kinsey

human sexuality isn't black and white

if you're offended by bisexuality why aren't you angry at all the other mammals that practice bisexual lifestyles in the wild?

>mentally ill.

it's completely natural though, most people are bi to some extent, it's very rare to be 100% straight or gay

The male figure does nothing for me. The female form on the other hand gives me butterflies. Just a feeling, tried to see if was bi but males just don't turn me on.

Why are you reddit spacing, disgusting fag apologist? Don't you realize that my inb4 negates your regurgitation of Kinsey's biased findings? Protip: This reply isn't an invitation for you to keep talking. Also, you type like a nigger, so nothing you say has merit.

Because I'm not a useless piece of subhuman faggot trash. You should be gased.

your kind is coming to an end on this earth, good riddance

I am bi though. Your rebuttal, good sir?

E D G Y

I let a guy fuck me in the ass to see if I was bi, turns out taking a glorious veiny cock in the ass in 100x better than getting pussy, never looked back!

If anything, there's going to be more and worse than me. Consider the rise of islamic states who are going to out-breed people like you and eventually line you up against a wall an shoot you for flaunting your decadence fueled mental illness as a human right. You seem like you were raised by stupid people.

Because the idea of sticking my penis inside another man's anus fills me with revulsion.

People who don't know how to spell "gassed" should be gassed.

And you certainly seem well educated.

Who knows, maybe you're a bottom then.

Fact

>no u
Awesome. So glad you took the time to whiteknight for another man and let everyone know you're as brain dead as he is.

In the wild those with mental or physical disorders will die out
Humans actually defend this degeneracy

Islamic invasion doesn't sound that bad like this.

And maybe you're projecting your own desires onto others.

Because our binary, "one-or-the-other" type of society made me suppress my sexual feelings for girls to the point where I don't really have any

I remember being really young though and thinking that boobs and ass and girl tummies were hot

Same reason you are not straight

>projecting
Protip: This is basically just saying "no u", which is what toddlers do.

yet you are the one spouting such nonsense
not every1 is a faggot like you

>everyone i talk to is that one guy i was talking to
Learn how my site works or stop using it. Also, post a timestamped pic of the color of your skin. For science.

Animals also eat shit, participate in incest/ pedophilia / infanti / Patri / matricide cannibalism / reproduce by rape and the list goes on.

Who made you the superior authority to pick whichever behaviour is acceptable?

I'm simply pointing out that you are clearly not well-educated. Care to refute me?

Basically this, yeah.

I have a masters degree in literature from a top rated school in NY. Sorry you're perpetually wrong.

Pics or it didn't happen

goats or dolphins cant masturbate so they rape anything that's near them. like your dog raping your pillow

congratulations, you've made me hate you even more

I'm not into men.

Nope. I'm not in the mood to strip exif data and obfuscate things just to prove some fag raised by single mommy wrong on Sup Forums. You'll just have to sit there fuming.

Fair enough

Considering the post it was replying to was essentially "Hurr! You probably like it up the bum!", a toddler response was wholly appropriate.

This.

Riiiiiiiight. Ok, so in reality, I called your bluff and you're bitter about it.

If stooping to their level is fine with you, whatever.

>well-educated
Oh cool. I didn't know your sick ARTS degree made you an authority on human sexuality and evolution.

lul

Your site? Get the fuck off Sup Forums degenerate.

Grammar fag alert. Now THAT'S a mental disorder.

You asked me to perform labor for your benefit. I don't benefit at all from digging paperwork out of my garage to prove some little kid wrong on Sup Forums. I know I'm telling the truth and I know you're not educated. This is my final word on the subject, so you'll just have to sit there fuming until the sand niggers cap you.

What are minor concentrations? Try attending something higher than community college, dunce.

Humans do those things as well. The only difference is, those all have (at least potential) negative reprocussions, and humans, for the most part, agree that those things are morally reprehensible. Now tell me, what sort of negative reprocussions do homosexuality or bisexuality have?

who is she?

literature = / = social behaviour
as a "scientist" you should know that, professional idiot

>defending gay reddit spacers
I don't even need to type more.

>I know you're not educated
>implying an educated person would make that claim without evidence

high school graduate detected

Finish reading the thread before responding, dunce. No wonder you didn't get into a good school.

You clearly understand that, unless you prove to me and everyone else in this thread that you are educated, I and any other rational person will default to the conclusion that you are not, in fact, educated.

Look at the way you type. Educated people are used to putting in more than minimal effort and they expect the same courtesy from others. Lurk moar.

I'm just here to stir up shit. My education, or lack thereof, is irrelevant. I did nit initially criticize the intelligence of others.

>rational person
Where? All I see are people under the age of 25 getting upset that someone said something mean. Go google what "final word" means. Or doesn't that get you the attention you were incapable of earning in real life?

Its a pop culture agenda being pushed and that means most people realize its just something trying to be sold to them.

i'm here to shitpost and not to write a fricking essay why you're wrong

nobody cares about your imaginary degree as much as they don't care about mine, dipshit

Stop replying to posts addressed to other people, you tacky bitch.

>I don't care enough to put in any effort
This is why you're where you are and I'm where I am.

>masters degree in literature

utterly worthless if you think that's going to make you seem like you're a more logical person capable of making good arguments

should have gotten a philosophy degree, faggot

also if you actually think ISIS has a chance, and that PC America is going anywhere anytime soon, you're literally retarded.

Which is to say, in exactly the same place. On an anonymous image board being buttmad and pretending to be more qualified than you are, with no evidence for support.

>reddit spacing
>types like a nigger
>thinks his opinions on degrees from a university he wouldn't be accepted to matters
Yawn.

yeah, a low life claming shit he's not going to proof anyway

It is black and white, XY and XX. Crack open a biology book sometime

they make more sense than you do

Why are you speaking for other people, kid? Why are you pretending I'm emotionally affected just because you are, kid? Why are you still mad I didn't do what you wanted me to, kid? Don't you realize that the intelligent people on this site only come here to blow off steam and call retards like yourself exactly what they are?

those are chromosomes, and chromosomes aren't always perfect

also, the other user is talking about the greyness of human *behavior*, not the physical genes

it's not like because you eat bananas you can no longer eat strawberries, moron

I am.

However I'm really only attracted to dick. Like when I hook up with dudes I don't kiss or anything like that.

I understand how backwards it is that I would never kiss a guy but I'd let him fuck my ass.

Also I only date girls.

Doesn't make sense. Whatev

Because I can't find a girl to experiment with and find out for sure

still bi as fuck

>kid

ROFL
I can't

>proof
You're not even a native English speaker, so it's not really worth my time.
Sure thing, Jamal.

I'd like to thank everyone in this thread for allowing me to derail it. Much good proof that yer smart and not intellectually insecure.

>I can't
We know. Your entire life is proof of this notion.

universal bisexuality should be mandated, and there should be required quotas for fucking at least one member of both sexes each year, at the bare minimum

all in the name of world peace

make love not war

Right, certainly not denying that. I mean... once you get a dick in the ass.... I mean... there's just no denying it now...

/thread

Ok, but really though. Like, most of your posts incorporated some kind of belittling comment regarding other people's education or intelligence, without any claim. I think this is a pretty hard reflection of your own insecurities when it comes to academic achievement. But lying on the internet isn't going to help you. You have to come to terms with your inadequacies, and work to actually become an intelligent person.

Or don't, up to you.

tits or gtfo

>no u
This is you right now. Glad I could educate you.

Any1 know who the chick in the gif is?

This.

You think I'm a femanon!? I'm not bi I'm gay. I know I like dick, but haven't had a girl so dunno if I'm bi or just gay. Can still post my time stamped tits if you're that interested!

everyone is bi if they just open their minds

Well, that's not me though. Because I didn't call you an idiot ever, I just don't believe that you are actually highly educated. Doubting you are educated is what a normal person would do in the absence of evidence that proves otherwise.
On the other hand, you took to directly insulting everyone else's intelligence, which is probably your go-to defense mechanism because it's one of the things you're most sensitive about. At the very least, you should try to be less blatant about your own insecurities. I don't recommend continuing to be insecure about them, but if you must, then conceal them better,

The fact that his characterization of you triggered you enough to keep responding pretty much illustrates that you're the insecure one.

wtf
>Watches at 0 $?

>look mommy!
>i'm trying to be the most rational person on a mongolian basket weaving forum!
>no one will ever call me stupid again for not knowing penis goes in vagina!
The insecurity is palpable.

yeah, it's pretty autistic

at least i'm not claming to have a fucking degree on Sup Forums

you don't have one either and that's hillarious

What's even your basis for this statement?
How do you define educated? Knowing plenty of things in general, or agreeing with certain doctrines that you also agree with?

>having a degree is such an outlandish claim to poor, uneducated people
If you'd stop communicating like a retard, people probably wouldn't repeatedly assert that you are one. The fact that you're so resistant to this idea is awfully telling.

Because I'm not gay.

/Thread

Sauce? Also ch2cked

It's the second one. He lives in a fantasy land where the powerful don't exploit the weak and humans are good (his definition is all that matters) by nature. He's a pseud.

Everyone's gay under the right circumstances.

why aren't you bi?

that's just a dumb way of more matter of factly claiming that everyone is bisexual

period.

Bisexuality is nothing but a pit stop on the road to realizing you're a disgusting cock-chugging faggot. Bisexuality isn't actually a thing. You're either straight or gay.