Western media goes butthurt over trump

>western media goes butthurt over trump

MAGA, based trump, kike media BTFO

>same media goes butthurt over erdoğan
LE FASCIST ERDOĞAN OMG

reminder that you are half blue pilled half red pilled. stop being a sheep and go in line, stop your tumblr tier emotional decision makings.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mas-Kom-Yah
shoebat.com/2015/03/20/erdogan-of-turkey-is-amazingly-mimicking-adolf-hitlers-anti-semitism-while-announcing-to-create-the-most-powerful-army-in-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil–military_relations_during_the_Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan_government
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/angry-erdogan-calls-protestor-israeli-sperm
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-protests-military-analysis-idUSBRE95B0XK20130612
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao what are you talking about roach?

here is how they mind control you.

>b-but turkish media is shit too

yeah, but the difference is i know that too.

Fuck off roach.

Erdogan has gone mad with power.

but then that's what happens when the military stages a coup and he fails to overthrow Assad for 5 years.

>t. emotional right wing tumblrists

all of our coups were made by foreign powers. coups bring nothing but shit to be honest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement

it's like one is a mudslime and one is not.

he is not ruling your country tho, so it shouldnt be your problem. also im an agnostic

>inb4 he wants to make world muslim

its just memes

How dare they disgrace Hitler's name by comparing him to an ugly, jizzlamist roach.

Erdogan is turning Turkey into an Islamist shit hole. The true red pill is hating Islam.

Crusade soon, Turkroach. Constantinople will be ours.

got no english version tho, but here is an interesting fact

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mas-Kom-Yah

look at this butthurt

shoebat.com/2015/03/20/erdogan-of-turkey-is-amazingly-mimicking-adolf-hitlers-anti-semitism-while-announcing-to-create-the-most-powerful-army-in-the-world/

also hitler failed, erdoğan wont.

turkey will be islamist later than europe, also ironically islam is declining in turkey. even diyanet cried about "muh islam is losing its relevance in this country"

Fuck off you blackmailing roach

>implying you wouldnt bargain like this

come on be honest

I don't know what you're trying to argue. That just because the media compares someone to Hitler, the person in question is right? Because anyone slightly not in favor of the leftist narrative is branded as Hitler nowadays.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Erdogan is a faggot not because he's like Hitler, but because he's secretly in bed with Israel despite his pro-Islam rhetoric while at the same time doing business with Western-backed ISIS.

He's trying to fuck up whatever shred of civilization Ataturk created being a fundamentalist nigger again.

UM. "tumblrist" is masculine, and therefore patriarchal which makes it sexist, bigoted, and most likely racist

but i forgive you for not knowing any better. i support your cause and merhaba

The 2013 failed coup had nothing to do with the US

Erdogan is a US asset.

>Praising Erdogan
>spitting on Ataturk's legacy
you could have become Europeans instead you chose to become sandniggers. Don't call it a grave

>The 2013 failed coup had nothing to do with the US

i know, i posted 1980 one. 2013 was more like a bigger scale protest, not a coup.

>Erdogan is a US asset.
kinda, but he has to be. we are not that strong to be completely free. if you are not china, us or russia you should choose one of them. but you can bargain with using your relevance. it may backfire tho.

do you think if he'd be good with jews, would media bash him 24/7? he hates kikes probably more than Sup Forums, see again for his play mas-kom-yah which he composed when he was in his early 20s.

>but he made deals with jews
you can't jew jews without negotiating with them for a while. reminder that powerful kikes were trying to make hitler become president of germany, they were literally supporting him because they knew his anti-semitism and they'd use hitler as a reason for jews in europe to immigrate to israel/palestine, they even gave free lands for anyone that's considering moving to those places.

>He's trying to fuck up whatever shred of civilization Ataturk created being a fundamentalist nigger again.

he wants to, but he knows he can't. there are 2 things that will never happen in here.

>sharia
>removing atatürk's legacy

anyway im not gonna try to convince you, just think from another approach with denying your feelings for a second.

merhaba

>2013 was more like a bigger scale protest

I thought the protests were in support of the generals that Erdogan had to lock up for plotting a coup against him in 2012-2013

You can just say purple pilled

no. generals and military didn't involve in anything. else it would be a bloodbath

>h-hey guys, if you support Trump, y-you also have to support neo-ottoman islamist Erdogan, o-ok?

lol, roachie is butthurt that the Western man is finally waking up...

Pretty sure it was

>The ruling party has backed prosecutors who launched judicial proceedings against senior military personnel, including former four-star generals, in regard to alleged coup plots against the government in 2003 and 2004.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil–military_relations_during_the_Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan_government

>guiise western media is finally waking up :DD

topgoy

it's not related to 2013 gezi events. ergenekon case is different and got it's own basis.

>do you think if he'd be good with jews, would media bash him 24/7?

Absolutely, it's a ploy to cover up the fact that he's knee-deep in Zionist fuckery. He likely doesn't give a single fuck about Islam other than seeing it as a tool to promote nationalism in Turkey. Had he begun to soften up his position on Jews/Israel, his support would die.

>you can't jew jews without negotiating with them for a while.

In some cases sure, but how exactly is supporting Zionists also supposed to out-Jew them? Is there some grand scheme that neither me or Israel are seeing here? Turkey's main position in this whole thing is to act as a gateway for the U.S. to do our own Jewry in the Middle East and to help prop up ISIS--that's it.

>sharia
>removing atatürk's legacy

Which is why your country will eat itself alive in the near future as it becomes divided between goat-fucking nationalism and secular nationalism, among a bunch of other divisions. Guess which side Erdogan will be on and try to push for?

I don't care if he's a nationalist. He is not working in the interests of Europe, and just recently he even threatened to unleash the millions of Syrian refugees if the EU doesn't life their VISA ban on Turks. He's a fucking tool and deserves whatever hell comes for him.

> Had he begun to soften up his position on Jews/Israel, his support would die.

it would, before 2010/2011. but today he can just go and say "i love israel lets sing hava naguila" and his votes would remain same. im completely serious. and no, he truly hates jews. if you want to learn if someone is truly hating an ethnicity, or religion you should search for his 20s as i posted, or you should catch "geniuene" moments like this

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/angry-erdogan-calls-protestor-israeli-sperm

>but how exactly is supporting Zionists also supposed to out-Jew them?

it's kinda subjective matter so i can't prove you how it's done. imo progress goes like this

>get "elected" because you are good with them
>keep up your good relations for a while
>get in a good shape
>go full anti kike

it's literally what hitler did.

yeah our country is divided, but secular nationalists get along with goat fucker nationalists when a common enemy appears. pkk is uniting them, while seperating kurdish nationalists. the divide of political groups can even be used in sociology, it's really complex and to explain it fully, i need wall of texts which i dont want to write it atm.

>He is not working in the interests of Europe
if this is the ultimate reason of why you hate him, i'd respect your decision because that's right as europe isn't working for our interests too. and with VISA or blackmailing issue, even secularist chp voters are agreeing with him because we are not a syrian dumpster, even leftists hate them, if we'r gonna make them stay in here, we need money it's not a charity.

also my countrymen shouldn't have visas indeed i agree with that.

>What seems to have been the final showdown - the attempted "e-coup" - came in 2007 when the General Staff posted on its website a statement warning Erdogan against promoting AK party co-founder Abdullah Gul to president. This, it said, would threaten the secular order and it would feel obliged to act.

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-protests-military-analysis-idUSBRE95B0XK20130612

ok so the failed "coup" came in 2007

what were the 2013 protests about then? It couldn't have all been over a park.

I hate turks, but I don't get how this message is negative in any way, what were they trying to do?
Turkey was an Axis country, I believe they had nazi regiments.

unironically it started with a park, it was the only reason. but instead of being calm and non arrogant, erdoğan went full balls deep and more people came to protest, when more people came, more followed.

erdogan is not trump, he is filthy cockroach to be squished under boot of white man

also many of our "actors" (yes many of them were jewish) called people to protest, an actor's "it's not about trees, it's more than that" was the most retweeted tweet of gezi protests. but he flew to britain afterwards.