New trap/femboy/sissy/CD/mental illness thread, continuation from >>741745058

New trap/femboy/sissy/CD/mental illness thread, continuation from

Is it a rule that one of these has to be active at all times, or are Sup Forumstards seriously this degenerate?

We are seriously this degenerate.

Forgot gay

me chew dem boobs ;3

We'd rather leave full fledged gay material for threads actually dedicated to that.

bumping
>pic is me :3

Given these webms are so requested, I'll just pro-emptively upload them all.

never seen Bailey getting fucked before! tell me there's more? or a video of her giving head

Hey it's me lol

Magnificent.

Hello there you adorable thing. How are you today?

Well hello there. You sure are something, I must say. ;)

I actually don't know the name of the scene. I know it is online somewhere in trannytube.tv, but you can't find it by just searching for Bailey Jay. But I do think the video is taken from her official site. And maybe it is already in torrent sites, but since I dont know the name of the scene...

I can anyone is wondering, there are only 6 of these.

Just go to biqle.ru and search for bailey jay

I honestly think she's a girl pretending to be a trap just to fuck with us.

She posted her dick in the first thread and anons have reposted it in 3 other threads

She already posted a full body photo with her dick out, and she also showed photos of her before starting transitioning. She is definitely a trap. And one of the most adorable ones I have ever seen.

That result looks like absolute shit. I hope Ko's surgeon can do much better than that.

im done with white people

Who is this??

Churrostrap

I think I will start visiting that site very often now...

Hey sorry was showering ;)

Lovely photo. Could you lift your skirt and show us your dick, to prove to some anons that you are inded a trap? Better if it is a full body shot.

every time someone suggests she may not be a trap someone posts this yet I've never seen anyone actually posting her dick picks

Lemme see that sweet, feminine penis

I my case, I was a fucking moron and didn't save those pics. I really don't know why. Maybe because I didn't expect Ko to stick around.

No I like to be mysterious ;p

>femboy

it's either female or a boy
just saiyin

Ko isnt a fan of her dick. Idk why, its a cute one

Fine, you're still gorgeous though. You drive me crazy girl

C'mon, at least re-post that old photo you posted when you first showed up here. The one that is a full body shot with your cock out.

This is true :/ it's the only thing that makes me dysphoric I'll post a good one before I cut it off tho

Samefag.

Nop, only this are the mefag:

Ooh so close...

>d-d-d-degenerate

Oh, great. It's time for our daily care bear morality session from toothless hick Aristotle and his gay-team of jug-blowing hillbilly soldier-of-God inbreeds. I guess it's easy to think you know everything when you've never opened a fucking book in your life to find out how fucking laughable your poofty pontifications fucking are.

Samefag.

hi guys;)

Jes

This is a CD I learned to know, we wanna fuck soon. Any Ideas/suggestions on what positions/rhings that we should try?

Samefags get out lol

How does one find traps in the wild.

Hello there

Dude, just let these bigots talk. It is a wast of energy to engage them in either polite conversation or full-on flamewar.

Hey, I'm up for all kinds of fun. I don't discriminate.

what i would do to have that in my mouth

At least try doggy, nothing like grabbing her hips and thrusting into her. More pics?

Disgusting
Kys

Who is that?

Check the filename :P

Holy smokes, is this you?

what the fuck can somebody explain??

Who's this?

What is there to explain? Somebody was feeling like doing an arthesanal vaginoplasty.

Guy let someone emasculate him, pretty self explanatory really.

Sauce?

disgusting

Any pics licking your lips? Your mouth is sexy af.

There is now

sauce or more of that kind of shit

I can meet up.
Northwest
20/m

I see that you still had no luck yet :(

Wow I instabonered.
How do I marry you?

I reckon you'll need to become a real generous sugar daddy for her.

This
0:)

Indeed.
I believe the well has dried up.

You might need to change your approach, but don't lose hope user. You are working harder than most of us here.

No problem, where do I pick you up? lol

Beep beep~

You have to find me I'm somewhere in the USA

Also, more?