What does Sup Forums think of my girlfriend?

What does Sup Forums think of my girlfriend?

>inb4 Does she live in Lazy Town?

does she have a big penis?

Fuck off with this facebook cringe, you lonely teenage sperg.

How's Lazy Town Sportabro?

Why are you calling your boyfriend your girlfriend?

This thread is cancer. She looks like an ugly 7th grader

I don't think you have a girlfriend. Enjoy your hand.

Pretty sure she's one of those bitches from one of those "FEMINISTS REKD" videos.

Can she bake a pretty cake?

I like her t-shirt

Did she die it herself?

Great fashion sense.

I dig the har. she's pretty.

topkek lad

If I were you, I would 69 and suck whatever genitalia your gf has from underneath, while enjoying seeing her matching neon pink bush brush my face as cock after cock pounds cream filling deep into her cute ass while she screams in the agony of pleasure.

Make it happen. Get busy user.

>
This

she's cute. would smash.

>girlfriend(male)

Does she live in Lazy Town?

She is a cute boy

this

How big is her penis?

damn you beat me to it

This chick was at that retarded woman's march and couldn't really expalin why she was there. It was all buzzwords, muh Drumpf ebil racist, and "why are you talking to us young girls? giggle giggle u old rapist yadda yadda"

Too bad, she's quite cute, but obviously brainwashed by some shitty lefty college feminist courses... meh, in 10 years she'll wise up...

kek

OP IS A FAGGOT

By the time she realizes she wasted her youth, she'll unfortunately be a dried up old hag. It's such a shame, too. One could only hope that the youth of today and the future will learn to not make the same fatal mistake.

Oh I get it. She doesn't live in lazy town anymore. She lives in a trailer park in Georgia and does crack.

That hair is because she craves attention. She would be fuck able if she didn't crave attention because daddy touched her