I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday

I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday.

I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact I'll never hear Billy Joel or Van Halen again.

I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday. I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact I'll never hear Celine Dion or nickelback again.

how

Pardon?

How did you go deaf faggot

I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday. I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact I'll never hear Pewdiepie scream about barrels again.

No idea, it just happened.
How will I cope without hearing the lesbians next door making sweet love?

.niaga nelaH naV ro leoJ ylliB raeh reven ll'I tcaf eht htiw epoc ot woh ro ,od ot tahw wonk t'nod I

.yadhtrib ym no ,Sup Forums yadot faed yletelpmoc tnew I

I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday. I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact I'll never hear the sweet screams of Jews put into an oven.

TopKek

Intriguing

Sinlge greatestbartwork,of all times?

Trips confirms, not even a third of the way,as cool as the other guys that arent even that cool

Thank you for the smile i feel deader than the worst shit inside me

I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday. I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact I'll never hear the beautiful songs of Jake Paul or XXXTentacion

We absolument must avoid becoming a food staple or workhorse in heavan

I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday. I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact I'll never hear the battlecry of my brothers as we charge into battle for the lord.

Lol psychologiquement
In heavan is still in heaven
Have fun in hell forever and ever amen

We will heal you
With food and discipline

I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday. I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact I'll never hear the sound of my own voice again

This is the epitome of scientology™

Pleae dont cut my throat out for wanting for you

we went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on our birthday. We don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact we'll never shoot another arrow

I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday, I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact I'll never hear my own seamon splatter on my sisters face again

replacement picture

Everyone I know went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday. I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact they'll never hear my cries for help when I'm laying on the ground

lemme just make a fake account and put that on his latest video

I went completely deaf today Sup Forums, on my birthday. I don't know what to do, or how to cope with the fact I'll never hear the sound of my victims screaming