Just graduated college with no debt and without rich parents. Ask me how I did it. Or just ask me anything

Just graduated college with no debt and without rich parents. Ask me how I did it. Or just ask me anything.

no

nope.jpg /thread

Ok, I'll bite.

How'd you do it?

no kys fag no1 kares

Sage

the delusion is high on this one

NOPE

THATS EXCELLENTbut now you have aids and an asshole that whistles in the wind

Not really interesting thread lad, why not put on a dress and say you're a trap and do an AMA thread, that always seems to get some interest you boring cunt.

I'm not in student debt, but that meme is ridiculous. Sure, you borrow $100,000, but you gotta pay $250,000 back. And you better hope you are gainfully employed and never fall back on your payments. (I'll bite also)

sage

you went to a state school and worked part time to pay it off.

it's no secret, most of us do that.

WHAT'S MY FUCKING FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?

I get it. The joke is that you became a gay hooker and sold drugs to survive in this semi post apocalyptic shit hole called murica

he did say >Or just ask me anything.

are you stupid bruh.

Is it a real college or one of those "only 500$ and three months and you too can be a professional neurosurgeon making up to 950k a year"

Got Freshman and Sophomore years out of the way utilizing CLEP exams.

$20 study book, $80 test. Would spend two weeks reading the book and then got 3 credit hours each. It sure beat spending a semester in class.

Transferred credits to an affordable 4 year University in-state and did well. Graduated with 3.6 GPA. Worked during the time and paid my own tuition. Lived very simply with roommates and incurred very little cost other than rent and food. Work was within walking distance.

Got scholarship to graduate school due to good GPA and starting next week.

?????
Profit!

who is your favorite character in tekken?

Gay Accordion Polka Trap music of course.

Good, good. Proud of ya.

I know how you did it. You didn't graduate in the USA.

So you got unrealistically and insanely lucky you:
live in an affordable state
Work within walking distance
Was eligible for said programs
20$ a book i call bullshit the CHEAPEST USED book I could RENT was 150$

The CLEP adventure started by accident really. I wanted to sign up for a class but it wasn't offered that particular semester so I decided to CLEP it.

Realized that this was a hell of a lot better (and cheaper) than that taking classes and it saved time sitting in classrooms and all that shit. So I kept doing it.

Did my entire Freshman and Sophomore year doing CLEPs. For anyone who wants to skip classrooms and the cost of tuition, I highly recommend it. It saved me a LOT of money and time.

The CLEP exam study guides can be bought used on Amazon for as low as a dollar, depending on which exam you're taking.

The most I ever paid for the study book was $20.

never even come close to taking a loan, dont have rich parents and never had to start a job because i was low on money.

Age/Occupation/Salary/Location?

I survived 3 years of uni and was actually wealthier after graduation since higher education is free here and you can get scholarships for doing some research shit. Also worked a full time job since they provide distant learner's positions for those with a job and a family to feed, meaning I had to spend only a few hours per week in lectures, rest was independent study.

Belle Knox, is that you?

I did it too.

I'm going back for a second degree, and I have the money to afford it as well. I work like 13 hours a week :^)

Checked. You will be successful now.

Rofl he got a scholarship for 60k worth of grad school for a 3.7.....are u autistic or something? Literally most grad school programs worth anything require a minimum 3.25 just to apply. He's genius is so unparalleled they give him 60k ha. Oh and there's no way you can CLEP out of every class for 2 years. A) the school has to except CLEP (which is basically denying them and the professors money so they typically don't) and B) A lot of CLEPS like chemistry have a 5-7% pass rate because the test is more difficult then it should be in order to rape students.

What was your major? Hopefully something that guarantees you employment like Engineering