>2017
>not smoking cigarettes
Explain yourself faggots

>because im no longer 15 years old

i have a debilitating heart problem that requires corrective surgery soon. nigga i aint gonna let that shit kill me

grow up, you're addicted. you dont like it, you like it because you're addicted. I smoked since 17 and it didnt do shit for me. havent touched it in 3 months.

>Trying to assert just how cool you are
>smoking

smoker for 7 years, hardly any definition to hair. Obv Smoking master race

Fag OP is fag

cigs are in and out of fashion all the time. fuck it, it gets me out of the house and I like the feeling of smoke in my lungs. also it makes you feel good and whatever.

River Phoenix was a great actor

Faggots
Cool guys

Even better after he died

Kys
Oh wait you already are!

>2017
>smoking cigarettes
Explain yourself faggots

ftfy

Mother refused to leave the room to smoke when I was a baby, gave me severe asthma.

Even when she knew I had it, still refused. Made my life hell.

When I became old enough to call her on her shit, she'd tell me it's her house and she what she wants, and if I don't like it I could leave.

She got breast cancer.

I don't smoke.

>2017
>lowest amount of smokers in decade

Why ARE you smoking?

It ruins your skin and your face you shouldn't do that

I quit smoking after 9 years, because Im not an edgy teenager like OP

also because it gave me FUCKING LUNG CANCER

it really fucking did, allthough i recovered from it it took 3 sugeries and a whole shitload of other nasty stuff

chemotherapy is really like hell

your skin falls off from your palms on chemotherapy, did you know that?

Because I like to exercise and that requires having functioning lungs

Don't you know that lung cancer is the leading cause of homosexuality?

I vape like a real nibba

>not vaping.
Got myself some dank heizenberg juice

personal taste, faggot

i smoke, but i dont judge those who dont. thats american tier thinking/judgement there

Nobody likes a quitter

CANCERIOUSUSUSUSUSUUS

I know this is a bait thread but smoking cigs as a fashion statement is fucking embarassing

I smoke objectively the best ones.

tru dat

Smoker Master race here, if u get cancer you are a weak fag, wahhh my mommy smoked and gave me asthma. my mom smoked too and I smoke and so did all my relatives, no cancer. lol @ your shit genetics.

I'm in the process of quitting. Also fuck off you pleb not smoking camel unfiltered.

Get on my level faggots

I don't care if you smoke, but don't blow the smoke in my face, don't smoke in public places and act like a dick, and don't tell me how much you crave a cig because you're addicted, don't get nervous on purpose just to take out a cig and "calm down" because that's the only thing that does that for you, you fucking faggot OP.

>not wanting to pay 10 bucks a pack

smoking hasn't been cool since the 90's

Timestamp or you got that image from google

I like the taste, the feeling of smoke in my lungs, the relaxation at the price of a mildly less feeling of peace through a day, the rituals of smoking(packing, making a lucky), the comradery of smoking a cig with friends, helping out a stranger and starting a conversation after they bum one, a good reason to keep a handy lighter with you, and if you're a dipshit you have something to hold onto while you talk, also learning tricks like smoke rings, making it "disappear" and the like, also flicking a cigarette into an ashtray across the area is a nice trick to hone when you're done with them.

Are you retarded? Those are filled with chemicals. Try these and please don't bitch about how expensive an extra dollar is

looks like you accidentally posted a pic of camels instead of god tier luckys.

Enjoy your fiberglass and chemicals dumbass.
Smoke the organic stuff like if you give at least one shit about your health

Taking the bait.
>luckys

You know it bro

>smoking hippie cigs because going organic is hip now
wew

nah, its not about health, they're just stronger and taste better.

>stronger
They have 12mg nic
thats standard

Don't have an oral fixation or need to look like a cunt

I like because it takes longer to burn and it tastes better than other regular brands. No bad aftertaste either.

the smuggest of all smug faces, saved

Lung cancer sounds fun

>putting phallic object into your mouth and sucking it to acquire white substance, also pay a lot of money for it
nope, I'm not gay enough to smoke.

I remember when they used to give cartons of these away free just to get people to try them

>thinking this hard about avoiding even phallic shapes

bro you gay

Cuz I'm not fucking dusty and I dont want lung cancer?
Go smoke your darts else where LUL

ur dad is gay

Better things to waste money on.
Like vidja games!