You guys with your working, average sized or better cocks dont know how good you have it

You guys with your working, average sized or better cocks dont know how good you have it

Im like that only im circumcised. Feels bad man

I am too it just shrinks up in there

Mine looks like a shy turtle. I guess I have less skin than you.

mine looks like that when soft too, 6x5.5 hard tho, idk why.

Yea, Im not much of a grower. It rarely gets hard and when it does it doesnt stay up long. About 4" when it is though

I had a girl friend tell me that was perfect that her boyfriend had a 4 incher because he would always hit the g spot juust right. maybe bullshit, maybe not.

I'm smaller than you so I don't wanna hear it

Pointy

I had a girl tell me that bit we only fucked once so... Ive had a girl lose interest after groping my grotch. Mostly I just slip out too much and feel I miss out on alot of positions cus Im not long enough

You're all full of shit. My cocks like that without an erection and solid 6 inches hard. Prove it retards

6 is still small

I know this is a cock thread and all, but 6 isnt small or big. its just whatever. it really depends on how it looks on your frame.

yall probs a 10"er solid tho, right?

Ha, I wish. Even if it still didnt work. Trophy dick

Don't worry, user. I'll pretend like you have an 8incher just to boost your confidence.

I was 15 with a 7 incher

LUL I guess I had it good

lose some weight, it typically adds another half inch of length

Yea if youre fat like this guyI weigh im 6'2 180. I could be in better shape but Im not losing any dick over it

This. And the length gained depends on how fat you are. The fatter you are, the more you'll gain back.

Best way to lose weight: Intermittent Fasting (don't get scared off by the 'Fasting' part).

What to eat? Look up Meal prep (fat-loss/cutting) on Youtube.

Currently 15 with a fake 7'. 7.2 ishif I push the measuring tape into my body, 6.7ish if I don't. Is that good? Did you grow

>currently 15
Y'know You have to be 18 to use Sup Forums

little babydicks like you guys are only good to be sissies for alpha dick

Work on using your mouth

lose weight, shave your self, lock your dick and become a good sissy slut

Ive been starting to think that. In a thong now actually. Cant find a proper alpha dick though

Working on it. Just need an alpha cock to really hammer the idea home

I was shaved smooth once before

Mine doesnt work that way. Im probably about as big hard as you are soft

>mutilated jew-cocks

At least you don´t have to do foreplay. Not everything is so bad it´s not good for something!

mods.

I love foreplay. Good thing cus thats about all I get to do with girls since my dick sucks

That's just stim dick bro