Debate

Pol i have a debate tomorrow about islamophobia give me some factes and bantez so i can lay into my opponentes.

My opponetes are the regular swedes. Only knowing what the media telles them and they only talk about what is seen as accepted by the swedish establishment. It will be realy funny to come with 100s of factes why islamophobia is justified.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better/
vocaroo.com/i/s1OXklGE33RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring the part about how the swedish government parties claim the what ISIS is doing isn't genocide.

But i would like to have factes that portray evry musslim in bad lighting. Like that the british musslim youth in london 54% are for sharia law.

If i talk about isis they will just say, not all musslims maymay.

You won't win unless you remove their ability to transform it into a moral argument. Say first that the term islamophobia was created by the Muslim brotherhood and then say it is now being used by Muslims and the left as a means to smear and verbally assault anyone who dares to criticise Islam. They will keep saying that you are an islamophobe and you must keep saying that they are doing this because they cannot come up with an argument against you and so are just insulting you. Once you have removed the moral club from them then just use facts and figure, easily available on pew poll, that show that Muslims are a barbaric gang on genocide maniacs. Emphasise that even in cases where an extreme view is held by a minority, muslims are a combined population of 1.6 billion people and so 1% still equals 16 million. God speed Svencuck, I dread to think what it will be like but you must power through.

Ok, here's your strategy. Don't come off too aggressive- you're going to hurt your own cause.

If you slowly subvert their established knowledge, you'll win

>UK Equalities Chief Who Popularised The Term ‘Islamophobia’ Admits: ‘I Thought Muslims Would Blend into Britain… I Should Have Known Better

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better/

its bullshit and everyone including the people who coined the term know it,

Muslims deserve no special treatment when not one muslim nation could not be considered a human right nightmare

Basically, muslim people can only intergrate successfully with western society if they chose to ignore fundamental aspects of their religion. Expecting them to intergrate is the same as saying 'we totally expect they'll give up their religion because it sucks.' That is a terribly offensive and patronizing assumption. People who have issues with Islam are the ones who take it seriously and treat the followers of Islam like adults rather than deluded kids.

Your coment makes no sense. We aren't going to disscuse feelings. We are disscusing islamophobia it dosen't matter if some one fell patronized.

Okey thank you

>being anti muslim
Hoppas att det är värt ett F i betyg och att bli utfryst av alla, Anton.

I can already tell you're gonna get rekt

Thank you based german, destroying the term will help alot.

Nah don't think so. I'm usally realy good at winning disscusions and argumentes.

it's useless

even if you find and present best arguments, supported by solid facts, extensive data and statistics at the end of the discussion you will just be branded as tinfoiled racist

sossarnas (swedish left wing party) rule over simpletons for 70 years left heavy damages in their ability to think for themselfs, analize facts and draw their own conclusion of the whole big picture of events at hand

Dont get emotional and angry

Get Rid of any "morality" they think they have

Lay down facts

No ideology, including Islam, should protected from being criticized. It is not hateful or phobic to genuinely question the ideology of Islam, which has very controversial (read, "retarded and evil") ideas.

After you embarrass yourself, don't kill yourself without taking someone with you.

Also, if you have to, make sure you clarify that religion and race are different. It is NOT racist to be against Islam, because it is a religion/ideology, not a race. There are Muslim people of all races.

All your facts will be branded as propaganda.

So have fun, retard.

Nah i have a radical leftist in my class, always talking about imegrants and musslims. Have talked to him alot and people that listen when we talk i get the feeling they move towardes my side with evry disscusion and they get more open to anti imegration and anti islamezation.

But the most important thing is they get two views in their head that make themselfes to think. And that is good becuse when they start to think and look up things they will most probaly land in anti imegration camp. Or atleast don't share the view all that don't want imegrantz are big racists and should be isolated.

Hahaha, what's with you swizerland.

He addresses a serious issue, the integrated "moderate" Muslims are actually contradicting their faith, if you research their principals and objectives, both religious and political, as the political side of Islam is inseparable from the religious, to a devote Muslim, you will find that they are in violation of their religious principals. Thus the serious and informed person would object to Muslim immigration because their religious ideas are always going to be in contradiction to Western ideals and asking them to assimilate is like asking an orthodox catholic to perform an abortion.

If you think you can debate with leftists, you're fucking stupid. Hopefully this will teach you not to be so naive next time.

Nah those i will disscuse with won't be retarded, they will be people that acctually listens and are ready to give up their view if you give a more sound and a better view then they had.

remind them who started the hostilities between christians and muslims
they'll surely appreciate that intro

Diden't read his coment like that. Found his coment realy hard do understand.

You have worse grammar than any nigger I've seen. Stop embracing your meme diseases. There's no such thing as dyslexia, you're just retarded and you never tried to improve yourself. You're literally nigger tier

See you have terrible spelling and grammar, you should seriously work on your English.

Maybe you should spend your time learning English instead?

At least TRY to spell shit correctly. You know that red squiggly line? It means you goofed.

No matter what you say in your debate, you'll be branded a racist and automatically lose the debate. Normies always believe they have the moral high ground.

They aren't the way you are thinking. We aren't talking about the genrall activist that get showcased on poll. We are talking about normal pepole that don't make the cut to be poll content.

You should get a bigger world view.

Writing from the phone but i agree my spelling have always been shit. But luckely we won't disscuse my spelling.

Will they call you a white cis shitlord male?

Writing from the phone no spell check, but my spelling is bad.

Story on picture?

How does it even get that bad? Did you never go to school? Do you just type phonetically without giving it any second thought?

Let us know how this goes swede bro.

Some jew organisation in sweden trying to make europe embrace the multi culteral society. There are sevral mp's in the picture from "miljöpartiet" or the enviorment partie. And this womman.

Then you have a shit phone as well. Making the same mistakes over and over is not your phone's fault.

If you're on Android, get SwiftKey. There you have spell check for any language. It will make you look less like a white trash retard.

Yes, but not the first post then i took a litel more time.

I predict they're going for an ad hominem, you'll be called racist at one point.

My spell check is turned on for swedish, as i wrote in the post you responded to i agreed my spelling is bad. And i won't change my spell check to english for posting on pol.

He's typing in English to be fair.

>And i won't change my spell check to english for posting on pol.
Nice.

Anyway, enjoy getting a shit grade. Because there's no way your teacher or your class mates are going to hear any of your statistics. They'll just counter with feels and call you a racist.

You can't use Malmö and similar garbage towns as an example, because they'll just blame integration even though these people chose to live there.

I will just say islam is a multicultural and multinational and can't be bound to a singel race if they call me racist.

Tried to tell him this already but he seems severly autistic.

He will sooner or later realize himself that it wasn't a good idea.

No swiz you are the one that are autistic. You have tunnel vision. You think pol represent the outside world. Things that end up here are outside of the norm.

I have discussed with many people, trust me.

Also remember when this thing was where people could call people in Sweden?
Well there was one American guy from Sup Forums calling, listen here:
vocaroo.com/i/s1OXklGE33RU

>American: Why do you let your women get raped by muslims
>Swede: That's not what's happening
>American: Well the statistics show since you became multiculture, rape has increased 1400%
>Swede: Nah I don't think so. I don't know where you get you statistics from.

Hahaha swizzzz.

Telling you that what is coming to pol is out of the norm. Then you take a exampel from pol. If that swede talked normally and sayed yeah rape is never good it would never end up in pol.

I don't know what people you have disscused with but i would say if you talk to informed people that like to disscuse and are open to diffrent views this shoulden't be the case.

a fear of something that want to kill you is not irrational.