If you knew 100% that you're gonna die next week in the nuclear war, what would you do?

if you knew 100% that you're gonna die next week in the nuclear war, what would you do?

I tell you what I'd do. Two chicks at the same time.

Hookers heroin and acid.
Not necessarily in that order.

i'd slap your gf around a bit and piss on your grandma's grave

Kill myself tomorrow. Jokes on you, god.

Probably rape my crush and anyone else u fund who's hot

Week long bareback orgy. Male and female. No need to worry about stds if I'll be dead anyway.

Praise Allah that i'd be the first on to press the button.

Stop paying any of my bills, take the money, get a nice mountain top cabin, and spend my last week getting drunk, fucking the shit out of my wife, and chillin with nice scenery

The simple things in life

Kill the people that are going to start it?

Type... I know boring.
Also, do things I normally wouldn't do like wear a skirt in public. (It is just like a pair of shorts, just without the leg seam...)

I won't die in a nuclear war because I dwell in the middle of nothing. I'm already old, so I'd die of age long before the cancer gets me.

you'd be surprised how qucikly some radioactive dust cloud is gonna shiv you

> middle of nothing
the norks have not perfected their targeting yet, so middle of nothings are also gonna get hit

>not even gonna bang the family dog

>the norks

bitch, they can't even cover asia

Um... 20 nukes (which is how many they have) with a yield slightly larger than Hiroshima, wouldnt even cover a state like Rhode Island. Guam alone would take 2-3 nukes to actually cover

>being this uninformed
now they can reach the East Coast, retard

>slightly larger than Hiroshima
like one of those is not bad enough if it hits a large city

btw, they have plutonium too, who knows what kind of nukes they're gonna assemble