Best ways to kill yourself?

Best ways to kill yourself?

jumping of a tall bulding

Since most probably you have contracted aids already from one of your faggot lovers, you just have to wait till it really kicks in.

Parachute into volcano

Helium asphyxiation

Heroin overdose

If you are female, have a kid fast. Send him to Sup Forums, and make sure that he won't reply to the "reply or your mom will die" threads. I guess it could work with adopted kids too. It might work also if you are male, but do a sex-change operation.

No, because if you are born a male you are a male forever
And if it's adopted the original mother will die

This is what I'd choose.

Revolver.
-Retard proof
-Instant
-Painless
-PTSD for whomever finds you, use to your adventage

All other answers are invalid.

kill yourself with kindness.

get a big ice cube, get on top of the ice cube and hang yourself, wait for the ice to melt as you slowly die of ashyxiation

Yea I'm doing this, painless and no mess for anyone.

You're going to get a panic attack if you don't get oxygen.
Gun is only answer.

I'm not sure if using a revolver is foolproof. I have no stats at hand, just my fears: there is a not too small chance that you won't blow away a vital part of your brain, and you will live as a disfigured full retard for 80 more years.

I asked a psychiatrist (=Doctor), the bone shards, decompression and all 3 lethal on their own.

and high gauge shell* fucked up there.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

>Best exit for the weak
Nitrous exit bag. Get high, happy, and sleep forever.

>Best exit for the lols
Jump in front of a parade float and put head under tire

>Best exit for the deranged
Self-immolation at a daycare/nursery (not recommended)

>Best exit for the adventurous
Do dangerous and exciting shit until death (this was my plan prior to finding some purpose in life), such as sneaking into Pripyat

>Best exit for the retarded
Crush cyanide into a fine powder, and put it into the hand of one of those pie-in-the-face games, then play the game

>Best exit for the alcohol lover
Drain a bottle of something hard into asshole

>Best exit for the animal lover
See "Mr Hands"

You're an idiot. When they find your cold, pallid, lifeless body, your will stink of piss as your bladder would have released all its urine and the room will reek of shit as your asshole will have let go of all the faeces in your colon.

You forgot, best exit for humanity: Source a high profile villain that if dead would make the world a better place. Then go out and kill them.

Like Trump for example.

Shut up Hillary.

Can't you come out as brain damaged retard if it goes wrong?

a long, productive, selfless life

worst song ever.