It's been about 25 minutes so far

bump

Girl or boy?

what?

Welcome to Sup Forums

Where even when we see a peepee we have to ask boy or girl

Are you a boy or girl op?

I mean I'd like to get rid of this thing, as you can probably tell

Get a transplant then what the fuck is a Rubber band going to do?

birl or goy?

with enough time and enough rubber bands it will eventualy cut it

Wtf is this?

kys

doesnt that shit hurt?
also im guessing you already had an orchie?

also why do you want it gone?

?
So your a girl?
Why fucking faggot

2 days - go 2 more days

did you get rid of your balls the same way?

just cut it off, ice it and then cauterize it with knife you've heated on the burner of your stove

Abomination of nature, hang yourself

Girls don't have balls you tard.

also, you should probably put something as a catheter in it first though or your going to burn your pee hole shut

Until it turns black and falls off.

Please do us a favor and stop that, you'll do permanent irreversible damage to your already small penor, if you ever think about getting laid you won't be able to, hell even pissing will hurt like a bitch and insurance won't cover what happened to you.
stop.

Why do we do this to ourselves anons?

If you want a pussy you need surgery, otherwise you'll lose all the sensitive parts doctors use to construct a clitoris and labia. You'll have absolutely nothing pleasurable down there.

Show ass

What I'd give to try to turn you on right now, sucking on your tiny little dick while sliding a finger up your tight asshole.

if dubs you have to keep it on for at least 5 more hours

what about his ass ?

Moar pics, with your empty sack hanging

Sup Forums - now a place for actual faggotry

thats a good trap. thew feminine penis is pretty small. almost like a male pussy

I saw this happen to a goat

Looks like OP bailed.

It's been like this for quite a while user, Sup Forums has been turned into a shitshow

what a shame, he was doing it wrong anyway.
fucking nullos are wierd

Jesus, where's the rest of your dick?

You saw this happen to the balls of a goat, the goat would die from urine retention before it fell off.

This will not work, it will kill you.
It will take days to fall off but in the mean time you cant remove the rubber bands since the toxins that have build up will kill you. Since you will have too pis this is an issue. Trust me urine retention and kidney dilation inst fun, it hurts a lot more then cutting a finger off or getting stabbed.

Either get a supra-pubal catheter or loosen it while you still can.

this won't turn you into a girl, just a retard with no way of peeing
like have you got a fucking deadline, why you rushing to lose it, just get HRT my dude