Good music for when you're taking opioids? I got some dental surgery...

Good music for when you're taking opioids? I got some dental surgery, and I'd like to listen to comfy music while I'm popping pills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwsYF2I2HAk
youtube.com/watch?v=E86NBqyiw4g
youtube.com/watch?v=hB9pLJ4N1l8
youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE
youtube.com/watch?v=uCLwgyE4Kp0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness
youtube.com/watch?v=DWdNiGS1Qtw
youtube.com/watch?v=qGPZpr5H9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=SM8qIUNRnjo
youtube.com/watch?v=nz1cEO01LLc
youtube.com/watch?v=H5eRyZPNj1w
youtube.com/watch?v=yT0gRc2c2wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wfjjwUsn1xU
youtube.com/watch?v=tnQpYijJjf4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq0IUn_Xn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ubdHYhnersU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=hwsYF2I2HAk

youtube.com/watch?v=E86NBqyiw4g

Comfortably numb on repeat for 6 hours.

Those are medicinal and you shouldn't use them for anything else you degenerate

about 2 weeks ago i had a tooth out and was enjoying the codeine buzz while listening to Sunbather

I'm not. I've only taken the allotted amount. I just want to listen to some music while kinda numb and feeling wonky.

Dream Pop,Shoegaze and Slowcore, really all you nee for opioids.

Mbv Loveless. Used to take tramadol and just chill to that album. Jazz is great aswell. Used to take morphine and mong out to Chet Baker, good/bad times man..

I had painful surgery last week and after 10mg oxycodone Remain in Light sounded pretty fantastic desu

The Melvins

Requiem for a Dream soundtrack

DJ Screw

you dont need heroin for dental surgery you fucking autist

heroin isn't the only opioid that exists you fucking autist

Autechre is absolute opioidcore.

Its normal procedure to prescribe opioids when someones fucking taking your teeth out idiot. Autistic or underage? I'd say both, summerfags fucking this board up.

are you an idiot? most of the time they give you opiates after you get your wisdom teeth removed, like oxycodone, t3s or vicodin

also holy shit OP, I was about to ask the same question. Opiates are the only cure I've found for a broken heart.

man if it weren't for summerfags there'd be no board
22 y/o checkin in

>no fun allowed
Sup Forums please go

theres an opiod crisis because degenerates like you keep abusing them and getting prescribed for every little scratch and boo boo you get

you will hit rock bottom once you hop off that shit. Better make sure youre locked in a safe room when it does happen

you're the summer for falling for that obvious bait. unless you're baiting me, pretty advanced shitposting if so

And people wonder why there's an opioid addiction epidemic in America.

i have to agree with this, when i got off my adhd meds even i felt like i wanted to pull a Chester Bennington

so now im on crack

hi trevor

>any drugs outside of the very occasional psychedelic/dissociative/weed episode

there comes a point in every person's life where you have to surrender to the biological, psychological, physiological and external changes happening in you and just fucking deal with being sober and "here." i used to love opioids and general escapism but listen to me right now when i say you won't get anywhere in life abusing this crap, and that goes double for you dumbass alcohol drinkers out there. good health and exercise are better than any high or buzz out there, i promise you. i'm speaking entirely from personal experience -- you have no clue how lucky you are to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=hB9pLJ4N1l8

>crack

there's a reason everyone's first instinct when they think of crack is to make a joke out of it: you're a fucking joke. drop that shit homo.

OP take 2-3 times the recommended dose and listen to Lift Your Skinny Fists. You will see God.

I'm fit as fuck and used to think like you, but goddamn if opiods dont deliver the exact feeling that cuddling with the one you love used to give

I love how people how can't handle their drugs always impose their morals on others.

NEVER A FROWN

>but goddamn if opiods dont deliver the exact feeling that cuddling with the one you love used to give

that's exactly the point you fucking ape, it's a simulation. why would you prefer what's essentially virtual reality over the real thing?

because i cant get the real thing

but then what are we all doing on Sup Forums...

How do you know what it feels like then?

functionally they're the same thing

Because it's way easier to obtain than what you call the real thing (obviously, there's no real thing, as every kind of happiness is the same to the brain).
And, allegedly, way more pleasurable.

>implying i can't handle my drugs
>implying my country isn't in the midst of an opioid epidemic
>implying i haven't lost more friends to this shit than you
>implying you aren't doing the same moral posturing

my sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horse's fucking ass. re-establish the man your ex cuddled with and loved in the first place and you will bounce back; whether it's with the same girl or not is irrelevant.

You really want this to be a pissing contest about who lost more people to drugs? Everything you said could be fake for all I know. It has zero value to me.

it is not. the structure and foundation are totally different.

>way easier
pussy's attitude.
>there's no real thing as every kind of happiness is the same to the brain
what kind of bullshit rationalization is this? insofar as we are social beings, your brain interprets the high of cuddling vs. the high of an opioid totally differently. it's the *entire experience* that matters, and what your brain is focusing on anyway. the build up, the experience itself, the aftermath.

what's the fucking build up (as in, the work you put in to achieve the high) and aftermath of an opioid high? anxiety and turmoil out the wazoos?

interesting how you choose to only focus on that bit -- fuck outta here

You literally sound like someone who's taken 3 of mom's vicodin a couple times and thinks he knows whats up now

Everything you said is opinions until you can back it up. Opioids do play a role in oxytocin secretion (love hormone).

You're still mad and still acting out of emotions. It's possible to use drugs and be moderate about it even though you clearly can't. Not everybody has poor impulse control or difficulty handling emotional problems.

>what
>are
>memories

god you're just so stupid. i know so many people like you -- pseudo-intellectuals who just focus on rudimentary chemical reactions whilst totally throwing away social dynamics as well as what's truly considered nourishing and resourceful to the brain. textbook rationalizer.

If you are getting oxycodone you can listen to Oxymoron by Schoolboy Q.

Why would anyone smoke crack when meth exists? Honest question

Meth is cheaper, stronger, and lasts a hell of a lot longer

>It's possible to use drugs and be moderate about it
>Not everybody has poor impulse control or difficulty handling emotional problems

sure, but i'm referring to those who do have problems with such. maybe you'd already understand this if you actually read through the thread and weren't so desperate for a dig, dumbo.

user you shouldn't turn to painkillers to cope with something like that. Not trying to be the fun police or anything, that's just an actual dark road and how lots of the really bad addictions begin.

He said taking opioid kinda feels like hugging a girl, not being married for 10 years with the woman of your life. Nice job calling a pseudo-intellectual while trying to get at me from a ''scientific'' angle. Not hypocritical at all.

people like OP confuse me
how severe is your dental surgery that you need to pop pills? Wisdom tooth extraction? A little pain is not a bad thing.

>but i'm referring to those who do have problems

I'm pretty sure you never referred to these people and you pretty much called every alcohol drinkers a dumbass for no apparent reason. Must be the opioids fucking with your memory or something.

They give you a prescription in case it does hurt too much. I don't think they force you to take it, you have to go get them yourself if you feel you can't handle the pain anymore.

>He said taking opioid kinda feels like hugging a girl, not being married for 10 years with the woman of your life

CLEAR strawman. seriously, did i say, imply or insinuate that? you didn't even quote him right -- "kinda," no kid, he called it a totally identical experience, and it's not true.

>Nice job calling a pseudo-intellectual while trying to get at me from a ''scientific'' angle.

did you not do the same thing here, assuming that's your post? what's that you're trying to say about hypocrisy?

>I'm pretty sure you never referred to these people
i did, and i said what i said about alcohol drinkers because alcohol is a pointless waste of time and energy, and it should be banned outright.
>Must be the opioids fucking with your memory or something
pointless gaslighting

At this point this is angry incoherent rambling and I don't really see the point of arguing with you anymore.

I'm actually in the same situation. Just got my back molar pulled and couldn't feel my face for half the day
>the fuck I said no painkillers

>more (wrong, to boot) gaslighting
thanks for playing retard

Burzum and Gorgoroth

>I typed ''how to argue'' on google so now I can feel like I'm always right. Thanks WikiHow!

>blames victims
>seconds later identifies actual problem
>Sup Forums
>summah

when i was like 15 i got my wisdom teeth pulled and i popped some hydrocodon and watched 2001 a space Odyssey. it was fucking wild
my momma wouldn't let me have any after the first day tho lol
luv u mom

if this is how you avoid assuming humility in the face of losing an argument then so be it

>Dumbass alcohol drinkers

So you mean, everyone? Also

>sobriety

youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE

>So you mean, everyone?

the ugly lies that society has told you

This

I don't want to join your cult you fucking creep, now go ahead and get the last word in little brother.

...lol
no, user, not everyone cares about alcohol. leaving your house is a pretty good way to figure this out.

Whoever's angrily demeaning opiate users while wearing his past addiction as a badge of courage reminds me of that old fart at punk shows who tells everyone the scene's not as good as it once was, and who won't shut up about '82 this and '89 that. Give it a rest.
Also, I know the dark road I'm going down. Fuck it man, I'm not afraid of shit. I don't have many friends to lose.

>making up and projecting scenarios in your head to subconsciously justify your drug abuse
been there done that too. you're not special.
>Also, I know the dark road I'm going down.
you do not.
>Fuck it man, I'm not afraid of shit.
except for yourself insofar as you're an opiate abuser of course lol

Well, you agreed that some people can handle drugs better than others, which was the point of the whole argument, and somehow you kept the argument going by criticizing my points based on a book you read to prove that, even though we agreed, I was wrong somehow. I know opioids cravings can get you irritated but it's no reason to take it out on some stranger on the internet. I forgive you though.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCLwgyE4Kp0

me thinks you're purposefully skewing events here or you're just a terrible observer because i don't think that's what happened
>based on a book you read
you weren't right here and you aren't right here. stop assuming shit, i see right through it.
>I know opioids cravings can get you irritated but it's no reason to take it out on some stranger on the internet.
the gaslighting in place of truth continues. i haven't had opioid cravings in years.

You might have read a lawyer's book about how to argue but clearly you've never read a grammar book. I've heard people with poor education are more at risk of developing an addiction problem.

attacking someone's grammar is the most pleb form of comeback

What about using Sup Forums memes as an insult?

>continues to perpetuate behavior even after i pointed it out 3 times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness
perhaps this would help

At least I'm not a junkie.

>last ditch effort hilariously fails
i think we're done here. back to the drawing board with you.

Yup. You really read that law book thoroughly.

''Whoever talks the longest wins.''

It's a good book, really. I'll go smoke a cigarette now.

hey let me buy your oxis please thanks

>thread utterly derailed

I gotchu OP

>full albums
youtube.com/watch?v=DWdNiGS1Qtw
youtube.com/watch?v=qGPZpr5H9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=SM8qIUNRnjo
youtube.com/watch?v=nz1cEO01LLc

>songs
youtube.com/watch?v=H5eRyZPNj1w
youtube.com/watch?v=yT0gRc2c2wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wfjjwUsn1xU