How do you think Hillary would handle the nuclear crisis we have now?

How do you think Hillary would handle the nuclear crisis we have now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/336679-fox-host-to-trump-fake-news-media-isnt-the-issue-its-you
youtube.com/watch?v=rWv5hukVl1g
youtube.com/watch?v=uzck9o2lvik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do whatever her handlers tell her

better than this fat ass retard we have now, that's for sure.

She'd talk tuff about sanctions and pass the problem on to the next guy.

Strike another nuclear deal with nk

Crisis? It's just two stupid fucks mouthing off on twitter.

She'd shriek at a lot of people then go delete some emails.

We wouldn'ty have a nuclear crisis if she were president. But if the little potato was screaming about how powerful his nukes are, you can bet she wouldn't be threatening him in the same was the orange turd is.

Ahh yes the woman who presided over the formation of ISIS and talked about arming them even further to topple a democratically elected secular leader.

She'd ask her masters what to do.

Nice autistic non-answer you fucking mongoloid. Now go spend the next three hours trying to figure out which bathroom to use.

She would prolly sell nukes to him .

She'd do whatever Soros told her to do.

The US' submissive posture of the last 8 years...

Fuck that!!!

there wouldn't have been one. only trump could accidentally stumble into a nuclear crisis because he can't check his dumb ego.

I'm sorry, I can't understand you with Trump's dick in your mouth. kindly stop sucking his knob and try again.

the crazy fat retard we have in office now is going to start a WWIII
it's what all of you dumb faggots wanted, isn't it?

Still no real answer, huh? Jesus fuck you're dumb.

Still no real answer, huh? Jesus fuck you're dumb.

stfu russian fag

Because NOKO would magically stop their nuclear program? Can you possibly actually be this fucking stupid?

again, I can't understand you, you cocksucking faggot, stop sucking his cock and try again.

>the media that does anything they can to smear Trump is writing shit about Trump

>crys about media

what a fucking loser. all they're doing is pointing out what a fucking moron the fat ass is.

Typcial liberal cuck. Too stupid to respond, so start the name calling. Good luck with that gender reassignment, Jazz.

No, but inflammatory dialogue like this isn't going to make them want to slow down now

>yfw someone says something negative about trump

I'll bite. For one, she wouldn't be tweeting and talking about how they best not mess with us.

Her tenure as SoS saw improved relations with China, so I'd imagine PRC leadership would be far more cooperative with her administration than that of someone who has blamed them for trade theft, the hoax of global warming, etc.

Her State department wouldn't be filled with holes, so diplomatic actions would be far more streamlined.

She wouldn't be distracted by a criminal investigation into her and her family, nor with picking fights with prominent members of her own party.

Yes, the Clintons are slime balls, they like being in power, etc. But I have no doubt in her ability to assemble a pragmatic team of people who know how to do their jobs.

lol you fuckers are so fucking easy.

all you gotta do is rag on Trump for a few minutes and the autists lose their fucking minds.

fuck trump. lol

thehill.com/homenews/administration/336679-fox-host-to-trump-fake-news-media-isnt-the-issue-its-you

Why do people keep misusing this meme? In the movie the glasses Make it harder for him to see

memes are visual rather than specific to the source material. If you'd never seen that version of Spiderman it would make sense

She would have done what everyone back to Reagan has done: basically ignore DPRK's empty threats.

Instead, because we have the world's most insecure man as president with shitty rock-bottom approval ratings, he's compelled to make a big deal out of it and lower himself to Kim Jong-Un's level.

Basically literally anyone with a brain would handle this better than Trump.

Two little men making empty threats, each without the balls to back them up.

found the cuck

"You are welcome for the uranium and funding Kim" - Hilary

she wouldn't. she would be impeached and in jail.

yes, it's trump, we know. try to keep up.

North Korea has nukes because of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWv5hukVl1g

HAHA DRUMPF XD

With a firmly worded "please play nice" to her bff Kim

>How do you think Hillary would handle the nuclear crisis we have now?
Considering she had Secretary of State experience, I'd say better than the current POTUS.

"Nuke? Like in the Microwave?"

Dont understand why people are mad over FACTS about trump. Thats why its called CORRECT the record. Amirite?

>North Korea has nukes because of her.
What? NK has nukes because of a rogue Pakistani scientist.. Stop spouting fake news. Also, your YT video has no relevance to your assertion, and I'd trust Spicer about as far as I could throw the Washington monument

someone is scared.

Haha you sure corrected his record! IM WITH HER ~>

We probably wouldn't have one

What does it matter?

>After the US gets nuked by a pint-sized DICKtater.

Someone's edgy

If she were president, we would have Russia running with a sabre at us, and the Chinese would care about her as much as they cared for Obama.
She would want to appease the commies in the DNC by not attacking N Korea when they strike or something equally as stupid.

So you're also unemployed?

The thread is literally about Hillary you autist

we would not be in this crisis

If Hillary was President, the wouldn't BE a nuclear crisis!

She'd have surrendered long ago, give 50 billion to NK just like her husband did, make sure NK got at least 20% of US uranium like Russia did (to make it fair), and made Dennis Rodman Ambassador to NK.

>basically ignore DPRK's empty threats.

NK had nukes, and is actively shooting long range ICBMs all over the fucking place.

NK's threats were empty before Clinton gave them 50 billion and 3 reactors (that they promised wouldn't be used to make bombs), and before Israel sold and gave them US missile tech.

blame Russia.

still mad about that election, huh kid?

Bunch of puss scared retards in this thread. NK will not do anything. You're going to tell me you think North Korea has more advanced missile/defense systems than the fucking United States. Keep suckin that Trump cock you scared bitches.

right for the ad hom.
bitter millennial confirmed.

sad little boy

sad

what's it like sucking on cock all the time?

speaking of crying....

sad

>Bunch of puss scared retards in this thread. NK will not do anything. You're going to tell me you think North Korea has more advanced missile/defense systems than the fucking United States.

NK lives outside reality. They actually believe Kim is a God, that the NK army is undefeatable, and that they can win in a war with the US.

NK is a cult where indoctrination begins at birth.

talk about white knighting

sad

sad

sad

sure kid

sure kid

sad, bitter, pathetic.
did I miss anything?

>nuclear crisis
A fatass chink threatening to dump his nerf rockets near an island isn't a "nuclear crisis". Fuck. The Russians stationing missiles on Cuba was a nuclear crisis. This is kindergarten stuff. Nothing's going to fucking happen.

>nerf rockets
youtube.com/watch?v=uzck9o2lvik

>The Russians stationing missiles on Cuba was a nuclear crisis.

The Russians put nukes in Cuba as a thumb in the eye to the US. They never had any intention of using them as a firs strike option.

NK has ANNOUNCED their plans to preemptively hit Guam. And the little fucker honestly believes that he can do it and achieve some great victory against the US.

Not even close to being the same.

Fuck I was gonna reply something just like this! R u me?

>They never had any intention of using them as a firs strike option.

There is literally no other reason to station nuclear weapons 90 miles from a country's borders when you already have other secure methods of delivery.

fat kim is just threatening so we give them more gibbs.
>fat kim doesn't want a nuclear holocaust and he knows it will completely destroy him and barely touch anyone else.

>There is literally no other reason to station nuclear weapons 90 miles from a country's borders

The Cold War was an exercise of brinkmanship. Both sides knew there would be no winner if shit really got started.

This.

China is the only reason NK has an economy. Sit down with China, not NK, and hash something out. Better deals with China, cultural exchange, whatever, but you can't negotiate with a tyrant who uses terror and lies to dominant his people.

If war comes, we shoot their missiles out of the sky, we DON'T nuke the Korean Peninsula, and China invades NK.

Everyone wins.

She would make the situation more profitable for herself personally. But neither of them cares about saving lives.
It's four minutes to twelve and there's a madman at the wheel.

Let them continue their nuclear program. It wont matter a fuck, its just a bargaining chip and a defence mechanism. They're never going to use it in a first strike because it would lead to the end of the countries existence and china/russia/ the rest of the world would sit back and go 'they deserved it' Everyone with an ounce of sense knows this. The problem is somebody without an ounce of sense has his fingers on the trigger. If america attacks first the rest of the world will not react well, it could then lead to a global nuclear war.

Clearly you're uniformed as to exactly how and who supplied with the technology to develop these weapons. China and guess who sold the technology to them...the Clinton's

>NK's threats were empty before Clinton gave them 50 billion and 3 reactors

citation needed