What should I get...

What should I get? Wanted to get something like a fleshlight or similar and under $100 >getting bored of just jerking off and only get to see my gf once a week
Any recommendations/ experience?
Pic unrelated.

I fucked the green text up.
Is a fleshlight worth it anons?

Get a doll they're great

Speaking from experience?
Dolls would be too expensive surely, not my thing either..

be careful buying an expensive mechanical fleshlight. I got one for $120. my dick wouldnt even fit in it (not unusually large, bout 8"). girth or length. it fucking strokes my head and thats bout it. Was pissed that it doesnt say anywhere on the box 5" and under, but store said "Bro, you still used it.", i replied along the lines of "I could wrap my dick between my legs and fit more of my cock in my own ass than i put in this piece of shit". left angry and cucked. will never buy from that shop again

Damn that fucking sucks, my dicks only about 6"4 you ever try anything else out? I was probably just gonna get a non mechanical one the you just sort of fuck, maybe a wall mount for it lol

My fleshlight is pretty good but I hate cleaning it, also that girl is hot user

non-mechanical are fantastic. I always get the ones that go all the way through the fleshlight so it fits better. i even bought my two best friends and mself matching sasha grey molded fleshlights for christmas. was a pretty big hit. we all loved them

Any recommendations on models? There's a lot of choice its hard to even tell the difference either, I was thinking of getting one tomorrow

Online they just show the pattern inside the toy, I have no idea how the weird ridges would feel irl though lol

Yeah I just got whatever

You got more of her op? Thanks..

Yes I do

it really doesnt matter at the end of the day. dont spend more than $25. dont spend less than $15. I got a black one (jada fire), shasha grey, and some Asian one that my gf loves to jerk me with

holyyyy this girl

This thread every day.
Stop buying fucking fleshlights they're the worse toy sex holes.

Never tried a flesh light but wouldn't spend that much either. I got a cheap silicon sleeve on Amazon for like $10 that is okay. Feels good, use it once in a while.

where online did you buy them?

amazon prime my friend. or just go to your local sex shop. There's about 5 of them on the highways coming back from work for me. So if you wanted to get your dick sucked at a XXXtheatre or buy a new tight pussy, there's plenty to choose from. theyre literally everywhere, just gotta keep your eyes open and ask the local perverts on the craigslist for your town.

do fleshlights tend to loosen?

More dude

nope. not the 100% silicon ones. never had any other kind

Here

What lube do u use, does it matter?

That's fucking retarded.
My local shop will take used returns. They just ask that you sanitize before returning.
They even accept too big/too small returns

Do you like the Sasha grey?
I'm in love with her and I've been trying to talk my dude into a fleshlight.

I got a Fleshlight name brand from their website. $160 I think. Fantastic purchase. Look at the specs and make sure it's big enough for your dick and always use water based lube. Happy fapping

>buttplug
>furburger

just nail whatever you can while you're apart. she's going to be doing the same. ignore it, accept it, and fuck each other senseless "once a week." then knock that shit off when y'all are back living together and never speak of it to anyone.