Psychopathy thread. If you feel empathy or typical human emotions, move along

Psychopathy thread. If you feel empathy or typical human emotions, move along.

i don't feel love for my family and i don't care doing harm, i think it makes me a sociopath not a psychopath, can i get in?

SPOILER: You're not a psychopath, son. You've just got Aspergers.

Can relate. Do you have fucked-up thoughts?

Can Asperger's and psychopathy co-exist?

I'm definitely fucked in the head, but I don't know what my problem is , I haven't been clinically diagnosed but I have nearly all of the symptoms of psychopathy or sociopathy (not sure which) any others socio- or psychopaths who can tell me what it's like for them?
I would be easier for you to ask me questions and I ask you, I have a hard time explaining.
>Inb4 psychopaths don't recognise themselves as psychopaths, this place is anonymous enough to talk about it freely.

I feel nothing when I look at images like this.

this anonyes I do

I wanna slit up the throat of the barking neighbours dog, because he distracts me from Sup Forums

Same

>"psychopathy"
gtfo underage cunt

Which symptoms do you have?

Psychopath confirmed, double trips

i only think of death itself, being only void and it fucking scares me, but if i could doing it to others i wouldn't care at all, i think.

I regularely have the thought of decapitating my entourage with a katana-like thing (no weebo)

i actually thought of submitting sexually my mother for her own good.

pic unrelated

how's 7th grade treating you? those bullies still won't leave you alone? tell mummy she'll make them go away!

Most people don't, edgelord

I can diagnose myself and hide perfectly my real intentions, not like the weak motherfuckers. I like it to manipulate people and pla with them like dolls, watch their reactions i planned months beforehand.

Jesus christ what an edgy thread

ITT: Edgy 14 year olds who think they're crazy because they want to "murder everything in sight" even though they can already do it but prefer not to because they're scared and blood grosses then out

I have one of the most grandiose egos you will ever see, I lie, cheat, and steal, I don't interact with other humans (only digitally), I am impulsive, manipulative, sexually-deviant, and have deranged thought patterns. At one point, I felt I was at-risk of becoming the next Elliott Rodger or Jeffrey Dahmer. I still might snap and kill someone if they push me the wrong way. I suspect the police will pick me up at some point, and I will probably go at them with a knife or whatever I have on-hand.

My dad was going through cancerm everybody in my family was sad but here i was just doing school and playing video games.
He made it through and i was really happy, not one shed of tear though. Whats wrong with me? I do have feelings and I do care and love my family btw

You should just kys, that would be a great relief for your family

I bet you're still in high school looking for a girl friend while also showing no traits that you could even handle one. I bet you have friends but they don't even recognize your existence as much as people you have met online and now you decided to throw away your socnial life just for the pleasure of finding fucked up pics and laughing at them with strangers while never revealing your emotions. I also bet you watch rick and morty because you feel like you're too smart for any other show. Do us all a favor and spend some time getting to know yourself before ruining your life just so you can have a good time now.

oh, they don't know i don't fell for them.

Everybody grieves in different ways. My rabbit just died (who I loved like a daughter), and I only cried for an hour, then proceeded to shitpost online.

You hid yourself from feelings so that they don't catch you, the sadness will come later and hit you like a train. Cancer is cruel shit. My condolences

I've got
1) Not always but I am to strangers
2)Yes
3)Yes
4)Yes
5)Yes
6)I don't feel guilt as such it's more short lived stress that the people I fucked over won't trust me anymore so I won't be able to use them again or my failure will have fucked up future plans so it's more anxiety than guilt
7)For most emotions yes
8)Yes
9)Yes more the fact I'm lazy
10)I can control myself but it hangs on a fine line
11)No still virgin
12)Yes
13)Yes
14)Yes
15)Yes
16)Yes
17)Yes
18)Yes never been caught though
19)Never been convicted, yet
20)Yes

Same anonSame for me I just don't like being blamed for it after.

Wow you're a cool kid 8^)

Pickle rick is a shitty forced meme, but there are tv shows people watch much worse than rick and morty: HIMYM, BBT, Friends, every casting show ever.
Bzt to be honest i love Takeshis castle

Kek

A species consisting of complete sociopaths/psychopaths would fail therefore making them a lower life form.

Sounds like you meet the criteria. Welcome to the club!

I need to get checked first

Not sure to what extent I'm a psychopath or just have my brain fried from drugs. How the police or FBI haven't picked me up already is a mystery. I pose a severe threat to myself and others. Somebody's not doing their job ;)

My sister lost his daughter and asked me to attend to the funeral, the baby was 2 months, i guess, i said i was busy at work and couldn't attend to it, later my dad and sis found out that was my day off

>i just wanted to be comfy and rest from work (sorry about english I'm drunk and English is not my first language)

What if you idolize real and fictional psychopaths such as Patrick Bateman, Dexter, Gacy, Gein, etc.?

Autist fail

Also i don't care about family that much, i live with my sister and my father visit us from time to time

>what is wrong with me?

Watchin to much tv, huh?

No, legit psycho reporting. I'LL KILL YOU ALL!
jk

Yes. I feel I cannot express these emotions correctly or at all.
I have one goal
Murder the man who wronged me

every nigga here be thinkin dey ted bundy but really dey just sum sperg ass nigga

Do it! Slit his fucking throat!
I had a black guy steal my phone one time, so I set out, high on molly, with a knife in my glove box to kill him. I started tripping out and thought every black dude I saw was the guy. Nearly killed an innocent man. The other time I wanted to kill was when a dude stole my gf of 9 years. Luckily I had just moved across the country and couldn't get to him.

what the fuck is a redrum lol. this shit is retarded

spell it backwards, dumbass

Nice of you user, at least you've only got one person on your hit list, but don't kill him make him suffer

>Still virgin
You're lonely and bitter. Easy peasy.

>not sure which
Psychopathy is when a person is physically born like that, sociopathy is when a rather ordinary person so chooses to act like a psychopath or some how just becomes "psychpathic" through any number of variables, in any regard it is officially called anti social personality disorder and the the funny thing is that a person can be sociopathic without being anti social lmao

Kys

Guess you can call me lonely, not that I feel it as such, just very socially awkward because of the empathy problems, It's hard to not be lonely when you are the only one who feels like that.

I probably am a sociopath but I haven't been checked and I do have the early symptoms of a psychopath (cruelty to other children/animal, behaviour problems, delinquency....)

im getting cuts with all this edge

Nigguz im so fucking smart ah got 300 IQ and no mempathy so ah dun giv ae fuck cz i

This thread...

Begehen sie bitte umgehend Selbstmord
Make instant suicide
Killero yourselfo
Baguette dead make yourselfe
Uga buga rape white women

I joke about killing people every single day and my peers are deeply concerned but literally can't do a thing about it because we all know I'm not a killer. Haha.

This is all really boring, murder with timestamp or you're just a normie OP

Daddy
Would
You
Some
Sausage

Yee

This but with family

Fuck you ellie thread

I joke about to peers as well, just I really mean it, if I had a chance to wipe out humanity I would for the simple kek, I would kill to be Trump at the moment.
Inb4 edgy fag, NEET......

You're 12 calm down, hot pocket is almost ready

7/20
i'll show myself out

Listed

who is that

Because its yours

That guy is still balls deep in your girl and here you are on Sup Forums in a particuarly edgy thread. You lost. You wouldn't have confronted him anyway but nice excuse.

Ssabdumb?

Hehehehe who sayz im really joshing around m8. Haha!

19/20

yeh boiiiiiiiiiiiii

Shame we won't live long enough to see a weapon that can eradicate whole planets, or have enough time to explore more of the universe, imagine the destruction, it would be biblical.

I have schizophrenia and psychosis for sure. I believe that everyone is conspiring against me and spying on me. It is making me enraged. I believe people are spreading rumors, and when I get to the source of these rumors, I may kill. I don't care if I am on police on government watchlists. If they could do shit, they would have done it already. I don't fear death as I'm suicidal, so it wouldn't take very much for me to bring a person or few down with me, should I feel them to be deserving of death. I get off on pain and self-torture, so what can anyone really do to me?

But user, nobody feels anything looking at that image any more than we feel anything knowing a cow was shot in the head for our hamburger.
That doesn't mean we're psychopaths.
The only ones who claim to feel anything looking at that picture are communist social justice warriors and they are faking it to serve their purpose. They are psychopaths because they are manipulative.

Alright, you've gone too far already. Can you please stop posting on the internet? You are disturbing all these nice people.

This is a psychopath thread. All those devoid of redeeming human faculties are welcome.

>Disturbing
I belive we are all way past disturbed in this thread

Calm down bro it's a joke. We're not watching you. At all. Have any secrets you want to share online? It's 100% anonymous! Haha!

1. Yeah, i'd argue that calling myself charming is a bit egotistical but there are times where I avoid social situations and there are times where i'd just fuck with randoms in conversation.
2. Probably. I think everyone else is shit, which I guess puts me higher than them.
3. I can't stand the thought of doing nothing and even when I find myself doing something I try to listen to a podcast or whatever simultaneously so I don't waste time.
4. I lie all the time but not maliciously. Uusally its just skip explanations with friends or coworkers, or if someone texts me asking me what i'm doing, i'd just type something thats easy to type and then keep the facade up if they show any interest.
5. I usually try and get things done myself but if an opportunity arises where I can improve something about myself at the cost of another person in some way, and there are no implications, then i'd do it in a heartbeat.
6. Emotions can kinda be turned on and off. I look at a lot of rekt threads, really makes me depersonalize myself and the world around me. We're all just star stuff anyways.
7. I make assumptions about people and their human nature, I push others away because my mind stews over it. I'm usually right though.
8. Isn't this like 6? I mean my childhood friends mom died and I really didn't give a shit?
9. I dated a girl starting in 8th grade and we broke up college freshman year. Started dating a girl 2 months later and noticed I was very clingy and was willing to pour all my time and energy in that person. Single now and kinda fucked up but now I just assume i'm bothering people.
10. Not necessarily.
11. I hook up with my exes occasionally and swap nudes on tinder but I barely go through with it.
12. Maybe.
13. 2nd year into college, no major, liberal arts.
14. I masturbate a lot and while i'm usually good with money once I get something in my head i'll buy it.
15. I can be hyped into doing stupid things, not too easily.
the rest n/a

but I'm so le edgy
I can be a demon or a butterfly
I wanted to be friends but you all made me cry
my life is over but its okay
ill see you in hell so we can play play play

actually I love you all more than you will know
my love for you is pure as the driven snow
please stop trolling me and let me go
or keep doing it I sure love the show
you all decide which way I go

I can be your angel....or your demon Welcome to the edge.

You'r not a psycho- or sociopath