It's OP again, come watch my shitty livestream. So far I have smoked some coffee

It's OP again, come watch my shitty livestream. So far I have smoked some coffee.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2q8iZJ4iAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a faggot

play this op
youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8

I might call Chris-Chan

S N O R T

real thread

lol the kid's having piss stained drapes

S N O R T

read link to last camgrill you watched

S N O R T

S N O R T

show pictures of cats plx kthx

gay

I'm calling her right naw

S N O R T/10

Just in: retard documenting his own harassment

bump

bumping for da dollah

Watch OP go to prison and snort tranny dick in 4 minutes EST

I rate this stream 0/11

bump

Is this kid a ginger? or just autistic?

This threads going great for you OP

S N O R T

S N O R T

>blanket grabber

reply to this post if your left hand is touching your face

Emil I am ashamed of you, I saw this on your Snapchat thinking it would be entertaining to watch

bump

bumpariino

bump

Fuck you

SNORT

bump

cringe autist looking for attention.
/sage

I worked hard lads

this is gold

bumpariino

you forgot to make him "(((white)))"

I liked you in Breaking Bad

S N O R T

Fuck barcelona

What is S N O R T?

S N O R T is more than arrogance, it is a philosophy, it is the Brown Path, it is the Truth behind the curtain and the sin of sanity,
the revelation and the secret, it is many things but not autism as we understand it. S N O R T is freedom, ambition, power and glory,
it is damnation but also reward, it is the moment when you break your chains, when you dispose of your humanity and when you embrace
something so unfathomable that dives you insane but also ecstatic with the sweet, brown powder in your nose.

When an enlightened one exults S N O R T! across the din of the internet he evokes this truth,
he utters in words what his eye have seen and what his nose has felt when he opened his mind to the truth for the first time.
When posting under the banner of Nigger Cocaine the S N O R T Er does not favor a brand in a particular way,
neither he favors them all, but he is the herald of the Truth, the Truth of which destiny lies beyond the skin,
the Truth that follows death, the Truth that insanity and autism are rewarded, the Truth where you as an individual can feel like a literal god,
an immortal, a being of such utter power only if you will it, only if you dare it.
S N O R T I N G is not autism; it is a philosophy, a philosophy of the self interest,
of tangible power and the shattering dread of the ultimate Truth.
1/2

Piss in a tupperware box

S N O R T

This philosophy teaches a human that if he is stupid enough he would be rewarded,
it teaches him that if he S N O R Ts with the name of PoC slaves on plantations on his lips he would catch their eye and receive their beans,
it teaches him that one day he can become an addict, a mortal no more, and all this if he only wills it and dares it.
The act of S N O R Ting is also the philosophy of the metaphysical, where reality and dogma shatter,
a philosophy that teaches its followers that the laws of physic do not exist, that any laws are artificial,
that dogma and an closed mind lead your soul to be shattered by the pain that is your existance.
S N O R Ting is a philosophy that teaches you that you have a soul,
teaches you that with your dreams you shape the universe and it teaches you that nothing is impossible, everything can be done if only one dreams it.

That is why a chosen one bears inhales proudly the dust of life. Even if he pledged his allegiance to only a variant of this philosophy,
perhaps to Coveve, it is because once you pass over the skein of reality and you see the vast landscapes of infinite
possibilities nothing can ever be the same and everything becomes possible, all that is required is a simple S N O R T.

S N O R T is love.
S N O R T is live.

2/2

what is this "snort" meme?

OP is very ugly

OP is a fag

He promised to snort Coffee and it was a lie.

I will be flagging the stream feel free to join me
DOWN WITH FALSE OPs

if you were earlier on his stream he wanted to smoke tea but he didn't have any so he found coffee, we were like yea snort the coffee and he promised us that hell do it... were still waiting.

also he looks ginger

He S N O R T E D coffe

this kid is definitely a fag

youre welcome

No you ARE a fag

Virgin for life detected

Put on the dress behind you

this has be a thing

#coffeechallenge

snort coffee to save a ginger's life like the waterbucket challenge for als funding

just logged on to call you gay faggot lmao

>a
hey i dont like

Hey OP, smoke more shit