Non-smokers BTFO biopic

Why doesn't anybody makes a biopic of her. It's because she would trigger non-smokers

Or maybe they should make a documentary of the Okinawan citizens, who have a high life span despite being heavy smokers.

So, it's a life achievement to be lucky and not get cancer?

I feel you OP. These retards don't want to tell people what to do with their bodies yet they are okay with banning tobacco.

Tobacco is not banned.

>edgy smoker can't understand how statistics or sample bias work so he relies on 1 counterexample
My great-grandfather fought in 2 world wars and lived to be 108. I guess war doesn't really kill anyone either

jeanne calment was an x man freak of nature. she could've drank cement and lived to 122

Well, taxing something so much so most people can't buy it it's de facto triyng to ban it. The thing is, addicts don't care and people will make an illegal market despite the product being legal. It's funny how people who preach how people should do what they want with their bodies and who thinks the War on Drugs doesn't work throw away their ideas when it comes to tobacco.

There is more than enough research showing the correlation between smoking and cancer, shorter lifespan, cardio probs, erectile disfunction and many many others.

One woman living to old age while smoking doesn't change that unless you're some tard that don't know what a gauss curve is or how statistics work.

>Japanese smoke more than Americans

>have less lung cancer

Can you explain that using only the Gauss curves. Could it be that maybe it is important what tobacco producers put in tobacco products other than tobacco? Could it be that deaths caused by tobacco are overestimated by people with special interests or simply by people who did a poor study but people think they are valid just because they were peer reviewed?

or it could be differences in genetics, diet, health care, and lifestyle in general which contribute to the Japanese living longest than any country, smokers or non-smokers

all you're doing is throwing in more variables to complicate things and muddy the results. There's no point in comparing American smokers to Japanese smokers when you can compare American smokers to American nonsmokers and Japanese smokers to Japanese nonsmokers

KEK

>jeanne calment was an x man freak of nature.

True. In almost twenty years since her death, not only has no one lived longer than her, no one has even come within years of matching her.

Maybe they should try smoking.

This

Nigger

Does OP not understand genetics?

Is he actually this retarded?

Smoking is stupid, even if it wasn't unhealthy

John Oliver thinks smoking should be banned.

Why don't you?

>It's a ignore the millions that died in their 40s due to lung cancer because one old bat won the genetic lottery and lived to 122 episode

All humans are the same racist.

>

Welp, I suck.

Anyway similar thread currently on-going on Sup Forums. What did OP mean by this?

Every smoker is the lowest kind of subhuman filth, keep at your "AYYO *COUGHS VIOLENTLY* HOL UP *COUGHS VIOLENTLY* WE *COUGHS VIOLENTLY* WUZ *COUGHS VIOLENTLY* FUGGIN *COUGHS VIOLENTLY* CENTENARIANS *COUGHS VIOLENTLY* AND *COUGHS VIOLENTLY* SHIT *COUGHS VIOLENTLY* YO! *COUGHS VIOLENTLY*" delusion though, it'll just make your slow early painful death all the sweeter.

Why you hate smokers/smoking? You clearly never tried it. Typical nonsmoker pussy coward hating shit he doesn't understand that doesn't effect him (inb4 muh second hand smoke, fuck you) because the media told him so.

I'm not a smoker, but you look like a god damn fool typing all of that.

>0.1% of smokers don't die from their shit habit
>that means we should ignore the 99.9%

Nope, your disgusting habit is still a great way to get cancer, AND it makes you smell like shit. Cry more.

This.

She's some kind of Aztec demon in human form. No shit smoking didn't kill her.

NICE SELECTION BIAS, FAGGOT

why wouldn't you hate smoking?

His memes are valid, sir. Quit being so low test.

Why would you?

Because the media said so?

Why wouldn't you try it, think for yourself, make up your own mind? Do you believe everything society/the government/the establishment in general tells you?

Do you just categorically hate on everything you don't already like? How did you get anywhere then if that's how you live your life?

Unlike a lot of nonsmoker crybullies I don't get triggered if someone smokes a cigarette 5 miles away from me and neither should you.

>(inb4 muh second hand smoke, fuck you)

Yeah bro, fuck facts.

Why you hate junkies/shooting heroin? You clearly never tried it. Typical nonjunky pussy coward hating shit he doesn't understand that doesn't effect him (inb4 muh robbery to support addiction, fuck you) because the media told him so.

Why would I try it? I know its shit for you.

Yeah bro, fact is you take one breath of that shit once in your life you will fucking die instantly.

I don't. They should be free to do so. Who in the federal fucking government to regulate what all people can and can't put in their bodies? The war on drugs is a scam to make big pharma rich (it worked) and oppress the masses. I bet there's a lot of good shit they're hiding from us by keeping real, actually effective medicine off-limits while charging us up the ass for insurance for some shitty ass pill that doesn't work and probably actively causes other illnesses later down the line. And even if I didn't agree or approve with a particular substance, I would still support other peoples' right to use it themselves if they so wish. Why the fuck wouldn't anyone do this?

You don't know shit, sorry. You think you know, but what do you really know? Nothing. You fell for the meme.

take off the tin foil
tobacco is terrible for you

>user has time travelled from 1950s

anything to justify your disgusting vice to yourself huh?

There is a documentary about Okinawa but it's... kinda weird.

smoking is expensive, stupid and gives you yellow teeth, bad breath and other obnoxious things
but man it feels nice to know you'll die young

Cigs back in the 50s contained less harmful ingredients compared to cigs that are made today.

Therefore you are more likely to get cancer if you smoke now than if you did back then

Okay, now will you list the actual positive benefits just so we know you them, and aren't just brainlessly parroting what you've been told by authority? No? Then kill yourself.