ITT: albums that have at least one 10/10 moment in every song

ITT: albums that have at least one 10/10 moment in every song

That's one of my favorite albums of all time and Lose does not have a 10/10 moment

You guys gonna start posting some examples or what?

?

obvious one

Still waitin' on someone to post an example

What if every second of the album is 10/10?

epic

Well fuck you too.

I ain't seen one yet, man. Quit yer memeing

now stfu

About time. Thank you.

yeah the rest of the answers were shit desu. fahey is goat though I love when he tells the lamest stories it's great.

A lot of Fahey could qualify for this thread, honestly.

No. Lacks variety for 10/10 moments. The crunchy guitars are a little too much. 6/10
I guess. First song i amazing but everything else besides that flute moment in the third and the epic WHAA WHAA in the last songs stand out. 6.5 or 6 3/4 out of /10
Haven't listen. Cover looks stupid tho. lmao. 5/10 (which is what i'm guessing it sounds like. Idk)
Got one 10/10 song. American Scum. So punchy and bouncy. Hi fi dance punk music does it for me. But everything else is too long. 6/10
Moonchild.......all i need to say. 5/10
The guitars with reverb makes this into a dream of hell. Water soaked guitars do everything for me. 7.5/10
Too political. And not interesting enough with way too many filler. But Fantano is right. 2+2=5 is the best song.
Can you post albums that people care about?

Enough of those long reviews. Here is my pick. Probably the pinnacle of rock music. Something Beethoven or Bach would have composed if only they lived long enough.....
So fucking amazing. The tuned quirky guitar with these miles trumpet make this album into what could be. One of the greatest rock album of all time....

>Can you post albums that people care about?
Welcome to Sup Forums!

We love music, but only about fifty or so albums.

John Fahey ain't obscure, dawg, what's your issue?

>Can you post albums that people care about?
The most popular song on the Mazzy Star album has 39 million listens on spotify, and only one song on it has less than a million, while Lift your skinny fists most popular song has 2 million listens and every other song is around 600,000, which album do people care more about, friendo?

>Probably the pinnacle of rock music

kill yourself

I like Mazzy Star tho. Also neither Bach nor Beethoven would have composed that. Someone like Mahler would be your closest bet.

holy shit get a rope

Ok. To clear things up.
I don't know who Fahey is. Probably a great musician. And my comment might have been a little mean. But what i'm saying is. You guys should posts more significant albums in this thread. Most people would have listen to those album. And it would make sense too. Name me a 10/10 album that's obscure? You really can't do that. If it was 10/10 it wouldn't be obscure. Not saying underrated album do not exist. But a 10/10 obscure album is literally impossible nowadays. Seriously. cmon dude.

yikes

but Lift Your Skinny Fists is more obscure than most of the albums you criticized

>Enough of those long reviews. Here is my pick. Probably the pinnacle of rock music. Something Beethoven or Bach would have composed if only they lived long enough.....
>So fucking amazing. The tuned quirky guitar with these miles trumpet make this album into what could be. One of the greatest rock album of all time....
Oh, so you're an actual legitimate retard, then. I was going to make fun of you, but now I think I might be crossing some line.

Good for you, friend! Good for you listening to grown up music! You're so mature! You can do anything you put your mind to!

>Name me a 10/10 album that's obscure? You really can't do that. If it was 10/10 it wouldn't be obscure. Not saying underrated album do not exist. But a 10/10 obscure album is literally impossible nowadays. Seriously. cmon dude.
Okay, I was just memeing up there but you might actually want to see a doctor.

>I don't know who Fahey is so he must be too obscure for a 10/10 album
Okay, pleb. Perhaps you should actually explore music outside of your comfort zones before making judgement. Besides, this thread is not about 10/10 albums, you fucking idiot.

2:15

Where do you get your confidence from?

Do you seriously think Fahey is at all obscure? You know he's a hugely influential genre defining artist, yes?

Even if he wasn't that doesn't reflect on the quality of his music at all.

There are layers to this comment's stupidity. It's really quite exquisite

Stockhausen was highly influential to popular music but nobody. But barely anybody even knows him.
Influential artist can be obscure. And I JUST said he's probably a good musician.
Godspeed have shown a clear relevance lately. Not bieber popular. But still popular. I don't know how fahey can be popular then them when his legacy already happen from my research
Godpseed are still going strong. They're already making a new album. pretty hyped

I know, it's all 10/10 moments

Not unless "10/10" has had a radical change in definition in the past few minutes.

this

this

Just because you haven't heard something doesn't make it obscure, John Fahey is very famous and influential guitar player.

yeah?

kys

>barely anybody knows him
This is incorrect

> Complains about LCD Soundsystem length
> Loves Lift Yr Skinny Fists

Their s/t is better

ya

Even the track where he blows his nose?

You are the most retarded user I've ever seen
That track is pretty funny tho

What are you

He's unironically not wrong.

Moonchild is pretty good though, even if it is the lowest point of the album.

yes, very, Laugh Tracks as well