Raid call!

Raid call!
We go on www.perspectiveapi.com/, which analyzes which statements are considered "toxic" and we vote to skew the result in our favor.
Dubs chooses the phrase, then we go type it in and vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNGGFdBTbfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are equal

Gas the jews

rolling

Go on...
But, remember, we must all post exactly the same phrase! So, I propose exactly "Gas the Jews!" with an exclamation mark.

Winrar
Case sensitive?

This thread needs this bump

Yes, everything is case sensitive and shit, so we must now post "Gas the Jews!" exactly like that, with the two big letters and the exclamation mark. You write everything inside the parantheses.

Voted no for both

Left-wing progressivism is a form of fascism.

The fuck is the point of this, the input is monitored and filtered. You'll make zero headway.

It's still got some learning to do

What the fuck do you mean the input is monitored? That's like saying all YouTube videos are pre-approved before publishing. It's not true and there's no point saying it.
Eventually, they will catch up to our scheme, but we have to make history before we write it.

You tell yourself that. Perspective will eventually make its way onto the market and regardless of what you do all suggestions will eventually be filtered before it is employed as a service and a product for websites. Why care about a pointless cause? Do you intend to make a meme about that time you inconvenienced several people? Good job, tell yourself that what you're doing right now is a good use of your time.

>implying DJT isn't the president and, better yet, the Soviet Union is alive and well
I'm going to dismiss your opinion because it seems to contradict reality.

Are you for real? The president of the USA has no pull in online censorship freedoms for private platforms. Don't hide behind a reason like Trump like it's an all-encompassing barrier for all of your problems.

You DO know why people sank money into this project, right? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but making money by selling this as a product to platforms who already censor words and phrases (Twitter) seems like an exceedingly lucrative business opportunity to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNGGFdBTbfw

>contradict reality
Maybe I've spent too much time on Sup Forums lol

The Trump reference is a matter of trust and values. Of course Trump and I will never cross paths or even influence each other, without the microscopic exception that I cast one vote for him that on time, but the fact that he is the president is telling. And since it's proven that a little motivation is the difference between success and a wasted opportunity, you should put your glasses on because unexpected things hit you unexpectedly.

>wasted opportunity
Sorry friend, I'm a pessimist. Before the election, I would have bet money that Trump was going to fail in his campaign, and to watch him rise to fame/infamy was interesting (from an outsider's perspective) to say the least. After pussygate I was in disbelief, Howard Dean was doomed by a scream whilst on his campaign, and I thought Trump was done afterwards. I lack those values to do certain things, and in a sense it makes you better than me, but that's how it is for me, at least. Maybe I should be less pessimistic and more observant.

Either way, I've killed the thread.

Tl;Dr: I don't believe in meme magic despite the fact I consciously know it exists.

You know what's crazy? Go to the site and just type in Hitler amd the toxicity is quoted at 80%, yet when you type out Hitler did nothing wrong it drops to 70%. Conspiracy bro.

If you're pessimistic, you're admittedly biased, and you can fix that at least temporarily by making a conscious choice to go a little beyond your instinct to make the safe choice.
I too thought Trump would fail, I was virtually sure of it, but by being completely realistic, I avoided being shocked by the result. You should try it.

Bump

Sure, I'll try it. Thanks for having this discussion with me.

This is spam. This kind of advertising appears all the time. I've seen so much, I'll try it right now, even if I've just reported it.

Hoi Lonneke. Kom nou even langs, alsjeblieft, zou me heel leuk lijken. Kus, Nathan