Its happening. Seoul gets evacuated. Over the border SK outposts detected high activity at NKs strategic points...

Its happening. Seoul gets evacuated. Over the border SK outposts detected high activity at NKs strategic points. Get the popcorn and say goodbye to Guam.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896109655574708224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you man, i was all excited for the new call of duty games that would cause.

come on OP don't get us all excited for nothing

>say goodbye to Guam

Say goodbye to the fuckin nooks

I live in Seoul and im white. There are constantly flying military jets over my place. What does tgat mean? Is it a drill or something? Im just a waterwork engineer from Philadelphia. Am i in risk of my life?

You die soon. Bye bye

USA will false flag Guam and go to war with NK, overthrowing NK government, and China won't do anything because "NK started it." Both China and Russia are too afraid to ever use nukes and America wins again.

Dont you get me exited you fgt for nothing? How could out of that local skirmish emerge ww3? Kim gets steamrolled and thats it. I feel sorry for these sexy North Korean girls tho. I would father em good. Please Trump let them refuge into the US

Don't worry son, America will protect you from that evil hooded claw just like it always has and always will

>Am i in risk of my life?
always.

if you still live un SK knowing all what´s happening maybe you deserve to die!

I wonder why the north is being so fucking confident in its ability to fight the US..

We may be about to find out

dont think they will seriously drop nukes. Kim uses the attention he gets for military activitys to get money or goods from the usa to "calm" the situation again

No doubt sick of all of America's shit and want to be remembered as the nation that stood up to America

It would not be surprise if Kim would nuke everything arround him after Trumps statements the last few days.
The aggressor is not north korea here. they know they would lose. If the US attack NK would take as much enemys with them as they could. That what happens if you got two insane country leaders hating each other.

>tfw you're obliterated in a nuclear blast and don't have to commit suicide anymore

But NK is going to get raped by a fox in a furry convention.

* like a fox *

sorry brain fart

because they are an isolationist nationalistic country who has false pride in their strength. they literally have been left in the dark when it comes to the rest of the world and rely heavily on their leaders to dictate their actions.

Yeah...there's like tens of thousands of rockets and arty aimed just at seoul to level it with SK government within a few mins of anything starting..been like that since 1953...no one told you that?...lol...dumbass...if they are evacuating civies..then it might be a good idea to go...

found nothing about a evacuation of seoul in the internet
>fake news
op made shitpost

godblessamerica
USA USA USA
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
MAGA MAGA MAGA
all hail emporer trump

>bottom text

Given that they'll need "re-educating" to be able to adapt to the real world, how likely is it that whoever keeps posting those "collegegirl jail" threads is actually a recruiter for an "Other Government Agency" looking for people to run the camps?

whoa

>inb4 russia helps NK

my daily prayer

Source??

shirley knot

Twitter

Speaking of evacuations, when's the last time you thoroughly evacuated your colon? If you're feeling constipated, try new extra strength Xifaxan today!

Da fuk

who's shirley?

Ah, the new meme

Gotta how this guy goes from threatening war to boasting about consumer reports.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896109655574708224

truly the greatest timeline, and the best birthday, Christmas, and good boy points day all rolled into one ever.

[citation needed]

>Too afraid to use nukes
>Too smart*
Tfw? How are you that desensitized to the environment to not know it would fuck is even further to drop any more bombs?

You need to screw every little SK bitch you can get it into. The games over real soon man.

>[citation needed]

Not in the age of Trump.