Listen brats

Listen brats.
I need a way to make money fast online. Tell me what to do.

Become a YouTuber. I hear it's not that hard.

Fuck/get fucked by men for money

he does it for free as a hobby

that butt makes me sick

I've got 85k views on a video back in 2013-2014, but deleted it.
Now I am starting again and I am getting 15-16 views per Smite video :(
Besides, you need 10k channel views to start getting paid...

It's not easy at all considering free software to edit/record is shit

then pirate it? if you really want something, you do it you lazy fuck

Hello I am nigerian prince and I need moneys

Not worth the risks, user.
The viruses that may be hidden and what if you get a legit job where you're supposed to use the software ?
I am lazy for not pirating ? what are you on about?

>Infinite premiere pro cc free trial
>OBS record in mp4
>CC1 Newgrounds music
Easy 2 minute montages. Fast and enjoyable.

I thought you couldn't be bothered to search for it and crack it, my mistake then

Viruses are hard to get if you get a good source even if sometimes the program might be slightly outdated, and when you get a legit job you can invest some money since you're going to gain more anyway

>Infinite premiere pro cc free trial

How? Isn't Sony Vegas better for editing ? I already use OBS

Thanks for the advice, user. The trusted source would be thepiratebay where trusted users have a skeletar skull next to their name ?
I don't know any other trusted sources

you were the one who said you didn't want to pirate. Only way to get Vegas is to pirate or buy it.
Also all you have to do is change security over the Adobe CC files to give yourself permissions to edit the files and find the file with the trial key (google it) and change the trial key every week.
Literally the easiest thing just shortcut the file to your desktop and open it change the key and save it and done.

exactly, never download from anonymous uploaders unless there are several comments who say it's okay, and even then be careful
thebay()tv is a nice proxy for the old the pirate bay, it's full of shitty ads but the downloads are legit, or just use your favorite proxy site

Having a skull is much better than an user or an unverified user, and always look for comments and dates. If it's too recent and has a lot of seeders, it's probably a good idea to wait

shit, meant to send that to

Yes, but isn't vegas better than adobe shit ?

Also thepiratebay doesn't exist anymore
Don't use any piratebay clones if you dont want stds

Did you even fucking read what i said?
You can't get Vegas without pirating or paying for it. You can get an infinite trial with any CC app if you follow my instructions.

Don't listen to these fags

I use the thepiratebay dot org to get the photoshop from thethingy, it was a secure download.

I know, but I was asking which product would be better overall ?
Vegas or Adobe premiere ?

why don't you start looking for ecchi?
it's pretty good

Okay, I'm just saying there is a risk always when pirating which is why i personally don't do it because I have had some bad experiences all it takes is forgetting to scan 1 file.

Premiere Pro CC is 1000x easier to use but Vegas is like Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC in one app. Only thing is that because of the CC workflow, there is a seamless transition between using Premiere Pro CC and using After Effects CC. Ultimately there is no difference only what you know about, and if you know how to use Vegas already then use Vegas, if you know how to use Premiere Pro and After Effects already, then use that. Really it just comes down to whichever is easier to get if you have no experience in either, and in my experience, Premiere pro CC infinite trial is the easiest thing.

huh

Thanks, user.
I was using Vegas back in 2011 and it was easy to catch up.

I'll look into both of them.

I use hitfilm which is slow and bulky, ever heard of it ?

Holy shit how fucking autistic are you? Run it in a sandbox or vm if you're that much of an idiot

the old trick, it works

>running a vm just to edit a video

Any good sandbox software?

Never heard of hitfilm. Stick to big names because there is more documentation on them and it makes it easier to use because tehre are more free plugins and more tutorials.