Help me Sup Forums. I was shaving my butt when I found a really big bump right in my asshole. What do I do?

Help me Sup Forums. I was shaving my butt when I found a really big bump right in my asshole. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eM5aqdHUK2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shave harder. No bump, no problem.

It's fuckin big tho

Bigger razor.

its probably a hemie. Just means its not a good idea to shove things up your ass. go buy some cream if it bothers you.

shave harder

Here's it... Pls no bully

thats a hemmoroid, either go see a doctor or buy a shit tone of cream and finger youself with it, then buy a gun and shot up a mosque.

It's either a hemorrhoid or a pilonidal cyst/sinus. youtube.com/watch?v=eM5aqdHUK2M

Def cancer

Thanks guys, will see what i can do

Now that's one nasty asshole, shaving your butt sounds suspicious tits or gtfo

I'm a guy you retard

Remove it and remove my head too please, I'm begging you. I deserve to die, really, for being such an unbelievable piece of shit. Please? Please? Please?

Cut it off and pretend like nothing is wrong.

Shhhh user everything will be okay, I love you

I aint fucking mutilating myself.

What name should I give it Sup Forums?

Take control user.
An hero.
Don't let ass cancer beat you to the finish line

Fuck yourself with didlo in high heels transform yourself into tranny make other trannies lick that shit. You will probably die so rape someone before you die in anus to give them that shit also

It's not cancer........isn't it?

It is you got cancer for fucking yourself with random things in anus you may not admit it but you stick a lot of shit in your anus probably not cleaned.

Bitch the only thing I've put in my ass was my finger

How do you wipe your anus? FROM bot to top or reverse? Maybe you dont have ass cancer but more of skin cancer and going to die in even more pain. KILL yourself while you still can.

It is a anus exoeriment from aliens. You where abducet and cannot remember notting. This is true sign aliens are real.

>How do you wipe your anus? FROM bot to top or reverse?
Bottom to top, true patrician way
>Maybe you dont have ass cancer but more of skin cancer and going to die in even more pain.
Nah I'm good
> KILL yourself while you still can.
Will do soon

Meant