Feels thread. Does any other anons feel really empty, lonely, sad or depressed. Share your feels

Feels thread. Does any other anons feel really empty, lonely, sad or depressed. Share your feels

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/primabeats/june-gloom-1
youtube.com/watch?v=b3HydRGIwt8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you self-pitying teenage tardpockets ever considered that the reason you're so fucking alone all the time is because you're the type of wallowing, self-centered, over-emotional fuckstick pussy faggots that mope in cringeworthy threads like these? SERIOUSLY, YOU USELESS FUCKING CUNTS.

My 1TB external drive crashed today, I've never been so sad.

Counting the days til my parents die and I can clock the fuck out

yes

My life feels so empty, I'm like a hollow shell. A shadow of my former self

I'm depressed because I can't find a girl

had the one chance to slow dance with the love of my life, which she agreed to slow dance with me.

I akwardely danced with her for a min or two

Was really happy still!
later found out my friend made her do that...
feelsbadAFman

soundcloud.com/primabeats/june-gloom-1

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

Have you asked her how she feels about you?

I just lost my job, love, car, family, and money today. Waiting to die at this point

But you still got your dubs. Not what many starving African children get the opportunity to have.

>this entire thread

Tell the story

do you at least have a backup?

I've talked to five fucking girls in the past 2 years. Everyone That I've talked to has been serious, hanging out, flirting and being really food to each other but every fucking one is "not ready for a relationship" or "just want to be friends" I want to fucking off myself

for fucks sake you whiny little underage idiots

That was the backup. Laptop got stolen few weeks ago

I'll contribute with pics!

I desperately want to cheat on my girlfriend and I don't know why. It's basically all I can think about.

not this fucking autism again

her and I are still friends, the worst thing is that I bent over to her and said, "will you take this dance with me"
she was in front of all her friends who were snickering :(

You aren't a day over 15 years old. Get the fuck off of Sup Forums, you embarrassing little fuck.

post more I love these

I feel... meh.

Me too bro, me too

>samefag

Soo... like most people. Probably. The hell do I know, though. I've never been anyone else.

I felt pretty fucking empty after i devoured an entire bottle of Xifaxan

youtube.com/watch?v=b3HydRGIwt8

My gf doesn't want to send me nudes anymore. I miss those pics so much and I'm so disappointed with this that I have the urge to actually ask someone else for them and I know this is wrong, I love her and shouldn't feel that way.

faggot

God, I love my quads.

i feel fucking sad all the time i have no friends no gf i live at home i have a great job that pays 500+ weekly so i just work drink and keep telling myself if i make money everything will be better in the future

I dont know what is wrong with me or my personality. The one day i want to hug and be cool to everyone and the other day (or most of the time) I want to be all alone and have a grudge on everyone. I could sometimes kill those people. Society fucks me up in such a way, that i even think ending it all would be the easiest way. Why do people have to be such jerks even though you are ALWAYS nice to them?

I have a gf, i am cool with my fam, have a job, car, friends etc. but i am still not satisfied with my life.

I even got dubs right after the quad post?!

>LAST NUMABRZ TEH SAEM!!!1

Love or a relationship isnt all about nudes. I think it is better to see it irl than on a damn pic.

Stupid faggot.

Oh fuck I got quads lol

Isnt this newfag, summerfag, blabla shit getting old and unfunny by the time? Become original or just kill yourself. Even those stupid sandniggers are getting more creative with killing their opponents and they have a tiny brain.

>be at school
>people talk about party
>"as long as user doesn't come you bet your ass i'll be there"
>well i didn't tell him yet so he wouldn't mind

It's my fault for being a edgy snowflake that I have no friends or social life but without anybody wanting to talk to me, I have no way of improving.
Enjoying summer as long as it lasts, until I have to bite the bullet and return to cringy forced small talk.

If I ever went to parties, I'd assume this is what I would look like. :(