What does Sup Forums predict?

What does Sup Forums predict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj9M34DzAKo
youtu.be/Sd7jUq-6g40
youtube.com/watch?v=K6Mwxq2auyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing will happen.
North Korea strangely isn't a suicidal nation, and the US don't want South Korea and more specifically Seoul to be hit by massive conventional strikes.

yeah but with the current sanctions there economy won't survive for long and kimmy seems like the guy to go out with a bang

*their

Flatten mt. Lamlam pls

mostly political theater, but never know

Disbelieve me now, quote me in one week: there will be no nuclear war, and the regime in North Korea prefers to stay in power rather than idiotically stepping on the tail feathers of the big, bald eagle.
I'm not doubting the fact, that Mr. Trump would very much love to put his money where his mouth is, but I'm in no way convinced the Pentagon will let him do that.

Why is this little fat man getting away with being the world's Bully. And this time I'm talking about Kim Jong... I say bomb him, and his higher-ups. Or get a sniper.

NK try the bombing and it fails
The whole world is laughing at kim
Trump bombs them anyway
Kim an hero
NK is nothing but ashes
China is pissed and starts shit with US
Russia just on china's side
Ww3
Everyone dies except Keith Richards and Mick Jagger and they release a new album. Has a song that speaks to all the remaining humans that war isn't the answer. Live in peace until zombie Hitler comes and fucks everything up with his army of the undead.

what i'm saying is that the north korean economy will collapse with the current sanctions and i really doubt kim will let murica simply get away with it

Like pearl harbor

Did the Korean War ever end?

this

NK will fire toward Guam and either self-destruct it uncomfortably close to Guam or will "accidentally" hit it when it "fails" to self-destruct.

Nope. Armistice still in place after more than six decades.

Sorry, user. I can only repeat what I said. Remember that in one week, when a radioactive hellstorm has NOT been unleashed somewhere.

No. They have a cease-fire that's been going on for decades but never an actual treaty. Both sides still station troops at the border to just look menacingly at each other.

How Hawkeye get home then?

Puerto Rico gets bombed by mistake

Commander in chief

"Pentagon won't let him"

Top leak.

I'm a trump supporter and this is the dumbest thing I've read all week.

The easiest solution is for a decapitation with China's assent, on the condition that they can install their own puppet regime. China doesn't like North Korea, but they like the idea of having a unified, pro-Western Korea on their border less. That makes it a win-win.

The DPRK is not an aggressor, and they repeatedly stated, very clearly, even a dumbass ameritard should understand:

If they are going to attack Guam, it'll be in retaliation. It was an answer to Trumps last provocations.
You will find that to any "threats" by the DPRK there are more vile threats and actions by the USA and the south puppet regime to whom they answer, which is always left out, as well as them drawing a line and not announcing a mere "attack".

That's impressive given the sheer volume of stupid shit you must hear.

What economy? Idk if you had heard, but their economy is already fucked. But it's not wrong thinking they won't do anything. They've been flexing nuts for decades, and aside from a few minor skirmishes with SK, they are content to stay where they are.

It's been collapsed.

Money is a social construct, no.st is the vehicle NK has massive natural resources. Barter is a thing.

So if we ask we can do so without Congress because it's only breaking a cease fire? You got to forgive me with these questions, I am mentally ill and my life doesn't usually get to the politics. It's kind of scary on the sid you got to forgive me with these questions, I am mentally ill and my life doesn't usually get to the politics. It's kind of scary. Kind of exhilarating. But like I told you, I am a borderline.

He's still there.
Klinger, Mulcahy, and Potter came home and worked at a hospital for a while, and Trapper John got his own show, but Hawkeye is still over there refusing to fire a gun.

>The DPRK is not an aggressor, and they repeatedly stated, very clearly, even a dumbass ameritard should understand:
>If they are going to attack Guam, it'll be in retaliation. It was an answer to Trumps last provocations.
>retaliation
>for words

gtfo niggerfaggot

MASH

nothing

On better aircraft than Col. Blake, apparently.

They'll be retaliating against our retaliatory strike. But in order to retain the element of surprise they have to retaliate before we strike.
Sort of a "pretaliation" if you will.

NK lacks the ability to hit Rosie O'Donnell's ass with a ICBM much less a small island like Guam. The shit storm though if they fuck up and hit it on accident while trying to shoot right outside international waters.

We literally just had two recently pensioned generals admit, that Trump is on an idiot-watch by the Joint Chiefs of Staffs. They don't trust the currently elected man-child to do well by the US as far as war is concerned.
But of course: if you believe we live in a Tom Clancy-like world, Trump is the highest authority and supreme leader, and the brass will carry his orders out to a fault with no questions asked, because nothing ever goes wrong in war, as long as we're a couple of chapters in.

>pretaliation

...............just stop

NK isn't used to US talking shit back to them. They'll chicken out, because they only act up to try to negotiate shit.

Kim still has enough black market contacts to keep himself morbidly obese and happy. That's all he really cares about.

Yeah, I'monna go with this.

Barking dogs dont bite.

They both got massive hormone problems

What exactly are the Joint Chiefs going to do if Trump orders them to attack?

Yep, glass'em

They've always "chickened out". North Korea and the US have always threatened each other with annihilation, if the other side shot first.
The only new element in this situation, is a US president who speaks like he's in a second rate action flick.

Something like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj9M34DzAKo

>What exactly are the Joint Chiefs going to do if Trump orders them to attack?
ask him to get senatorial approval

I predict I won't have to pay back any of my debt as a result.

How the fuck should I know? Maybe they'll politely inform him about the rules of nuclear engagement? Maybe, if all else fails, they'll put a bullet in the back of his skull as a last measure and claim he slipped in his spray tan cubicle.
My point is that the Chiefs of Staff unlike their spoiled, screeching brat of a president, understand the ramifications and horrors of war, and they won't let the idiot-in-charge fuck everything up.

youtu.be/Sd7jUq-6g40

Trump needs to take one for the team and glass the whole peninsula.

>send Jared Kushner to deepest layer of Pentagon security
>acts like dumb frat bro til he stumbles through door
>casually lean on big red button
>legacy accomplished one year in

we have enough korean bbq stateside to mitigate any negatives.

Fatalism is indeed a line of thought on NKorea and in Kims family and history. If he thinks he is done for, he will go out with a bang.

We're already technically at war, though.

The fuck they dog.

Trump launches a first strike with nukes on NKorea

NKorea levels Seoul and Tokyo
China gets involved
Assuming the US and the world is still around after, Trump and most of the US Government will be held for war crimes by the UN
US becomes a pariah state. Several states make a move to secede.

>casually lean on big red button

Hillary still can't win dude. Just stop.

Funfact: The pentagon has no say in launching nukes. No one except Trump does. If he says it, it happens.

Which is a horrible fucking hole in the US political system. The constitution states CONGRESS alone has the right to start a war, yet the president alone can launch a first strike with nukes without congressional approval?

No one but you kids care about Hillary anymore, bro. She's gone.

best outcome

>What does Sup Forums predict?
Nothing will happen.

Trump's antics = Paris Hilton's vagina

It's all a smoke screen to district 'the people' as the TRUE powers of the country snip away everyone's freedom.

It's the same thing that happened during Bush Jr's reign in the office; Bush would pull some bullshit, as the corporate media would cut away to whatever Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or Lindsey Lohan is doing.

With Trump, we're getting the package deal. We're getting a corrupt president AND the misdirection at the same time.

Nothing will happen.

Nothing.
Both countries are run by freemasons.
North Korea has a pyramid hotel.
Stands 330 m.
33 degree highest in Freemason.
USA leaders are Freemasons.
Worlds a stage ppl.
Trump always had shit spray tan orange.
Orange the only color that is 33.

it's called a preemptive strike

/thread

>The constitution states CONGRESS alone has the right to start a war
it also says congress has the authority to make any law necessary to carry out their constitutional duties
so congress can, and has, made law that allows the president, under certain circumstances, to wage war without getting additional approval from congress

>a first strike with nukes
Are you really that stupid? You actually believe that's even being considered as an option?
We'll sit and let Guam get hit, just like we sat and let Pearl Harbor get hit, and we'll retaliate by bombing the shit out of them with conventional weapons.

Ya know, I don't even know why that fucker is still alive. What happened to sending some good old Marines in to execute the dick? I thought we had this shit already thought out?

We'll just have to see.
I fear people are up in arms and worried over nothing. Sure there're two new elements to the usual, well-rehearsed saber rattling; like North Korea having ICBM-capabilities, and the US having a president who talks tough without considering the fates of millions of South Koreans, but let's have this discussion in a week, and everything will be back to normal. I guarantee it.

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=K6Mwxq2auyU

That what I think should happen against NK. But what do I know, I'm just a stupid Canadian lol

33 checked

I'm happy with this outcome

no we aren't
the senate never formally declared war
Truman sent troops in under the authority of a UN resolution

As I already stated, we do not in fact live in a Tom Clancy-book. The US, mighty as it is, do not have the ability to assassinate every rotten world leader they please, nor would they want to, if there were any doubts as to the consequences or to who would succeed said rotten world leader.
Stop leaning world politics from jingoistic, American exceptionalism-pushing lunatic authors.

Nothing except trump proved he can't be the bigger person even with a crazy asian dictator
The us really is on the decline

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

there's no such thing as a preemptive strike when it comes to nukes, put it in the perspective of you shooting every single one of those innocent residents and let me see you advocate that? I'm not for nk but shit man the people living there are people too

Kim Jong Un has a higher approval rating even by testimony of defectors than your US presidents.

Nuclear bomb in nk isn't an option, any retaliation will be against the regime. We only need to cut the head

hyrda motherfucker, if you have no morals being leader of a country seems like a pretty sweet deal to undertake

wont happen ever US will not preemitve NK and NK wont nuke guam u happy fgts
US will back a coup with in the NK gov structure and it will be done eniterly internally with out the blood of millions

Nothing happens, or NK nukes Guam and the military removes Trump and takes over leadership in a coup.

It's been entertaining, but we can't have this fucking crackhead at the helm if we're taking this ship into nuclear war.

confused and irrelevant, motherfucker

those are the dubs of truth

what you don't know about any of this is incredibly impressive

stop scaring the autists user

The DPRK announced it would strike the US for such actions and they have already shown their capability of taking out any such threats before those plans ever got into action. If you think Kim Jong Uns uncle was "innocent", you are retarded. But you are probably even believing in dumbass myths about their execution methods and don't even know about people that had been reported "killed" shwoing up later at events on camera without any mention in western media. Because you're just a dumbass sucker like that.

Goes for me too. However, this is helpful for me. Cheeto is on TV now. There will be a phone call with president of China and "others".

Since when hasn't North Korea made empty threats? Nothing to see here. No happening in our lifetime.

more missile tests, if they test a nuke, then we know they don't really have 60 nukes armed and ready like the DIA report said

I disagree. If it was going to collapse it would of already. They don't rely on imports like the rest of the world. The only ones that will suffer are the NK people as they will now have less.

Besides I think Kim is getting a real kick out of trolling Trump.

You need to buy dollars to buy oil, and other commodities. I don't think they're all that self-sufficient, if people are starving.

Dear god i hope i live to see this

Pentagon will follow Trump's orders because that's how the military is in America. If Trump wanted to nuke North Korea tomorrow, the question would be 'how fast can we get him the launch codes' not, 'is this a good idea'?

China would just give them oil for free, rather than deal with a collapse, which could involve millions of refugees on their border.

Looks like Russia knows what's going on more than we do.

Europeans gave indigenous peoples of the Americas HORSES and THE WHEEL.

YOU'RE WELCOME PRIMITIVES!

Sure thing, sunshine. You keep believing the Chiefs of Staff would let the man-child do a preemptive nuclear strike, and I'll keep questioning if they're really that robotically loyal to an insanely stupid person.
You do know there are literally zero American nukes that launch the same second the president authorizes it and presses a button, right? There're are people on the other end who actually, physically have to agree to launching the ICBMs from the silos, submarines or the medium range ones from the bombers, and I'm not sure they're the mindless, blindly obeying drones you make them out to be.

Putin is a fucking BOSS. I wouldn't be surprised if he annexes NK just to fuck with the American media. Just to watch them squirm when they don't know whether to complain about Russian expansionism or thank him for solving the Korean problem for us.

Trump's just jelly because Kim Jong-un is rollin' in pussy

Wasn't there a Russian base commander who refused to launch a nuke once? iirc there was misleading info caused by a drill or test of some kind and they thought it was real, but he refused orders to launch a nuke and was later given a medal for not causing the apocalypse.