Poorfag here can anyone here on b send me some money for my treatment?

Poorfag here can anyone here on b send me some money for my treatment?

you don't need treatment you can literally solve this with a file

For scarring.

Fungus?

how much do you need OP?

Navy Corpsman here. You don't need medical treatment. That's fungus.

Wash your feet and keep them dry afterwards. Change your socks often you nasty fuck.

100 but if you can send me even a 10 I would appreciate it

sorry. you gonna be amputated

Looks like my monkey

Clean socks, air them out after work and keep them dry, apply and fungal and file down the hard skin

Probably I could sell one of my turkeys but I will still need more.
> (You)
>Clean socks, air them out after work and keep them dry, apply and fungal and file down the hard skin

It's chromoblastomycosis

if your that poor get a medical card and its free

You got dat spongebob foot.

Clean your shower and wear clean fucking socks each day and it'll clear up in a few weeks.

coconut oil works well for foot fungus, just rub some all over the front part of your foot after you dry off from the shower, and try to do it before you sleep too.

I'm from Southern Chile I'm dirty poor and live in a rural area

All it is is warts. Had them all over my feet just like this. Got rid of them by putting hand sanitizer on them about twice a day. Cleared them up in no time. Try this. If that doesn't work, you're fucked.

100% not fungus. They're plantar warts.

I beat mine back with the OTC freeze stuff but I probably went through 12 cans of that stuff. It probably cost me $150 and a dermatologist could have done it in one fell swoop for less.

In that case you'll probably need to try home remedies like apple cider vinegar or tea tree oil. It takes a reaaallly long time but those work.

I can spare some bucks, op. You got paypal?

Fucking hell thanks yeah [email protected]

Was thinking that I had to sell the two turkeys I got left God bless you

Rub bleach on it!

OP needs to prove he lives somewhere there isn't free medical care. He probably wants to money to buy meth.

I'll take a turkey, thanksgiving is around the corner

There's at least 7 turkeysthere . learn to count

Wow you are actually retarded

Leave it until it gets this bad, I wanna see it progress

That's way more than 2 turkeys, you dick

Think, he has a picture of his turkeys, and he says he has 2 left, obviously the picture is prior to his statement, so he just shows the turkeys in question.

Papi... this is all you need.

I don't buy it for a second! Timestamp the 2 turkeys, op

Pic is from early 2017 now I got two left and sold my cellphone

You sold your cell before you sold your last turkey? No wonder you're in this predicament.

Yeah I posted the same I was kicked out of my home and live now with my grandparents was kicked out for being a "nini" Neet but because of the chromoblastomycosis not because I'm lazy I would really use the money

It looks like you took a pair of nail clippers to a callus grow a pair and deal with it.

I raised the turkeys by myself and needed the money finding someone that wants turkeys here is hard everyone have turkeys and farm animals.

Did you go to school? Did you finish it? You're from mexico, right?

Borned in chile live in Mexico dropped out of high school I'm 18 but already working on revadilating my grades and hopefully by the end of this year I'll finish and get in a job but I don't like to go outside because I walk weirdly because of this