Any anons ever cum from prostate stim? Only tried a couple of times, never been able to...

Any anons ever cum from prostate stim? Only tried a couple of times, never been able to. Any advice welcome on methods/positions/whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00LP4IFDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a real man can cum just by thought

don't think i haven't tried

i've done it twice from just prostate stim, another 2 times from prostate stim and pinching my sack lol. dont know why but it helps. also get yourself one of these amazon.com/gp/product/B00LP4IFDY

just using fingers? probably not going to buy a toy, tbh

Only once, and it took about 30 minutes before I felt anything. Just using my middle finger. Good luck, OP

then you haven't tried hard enough.

this nigga is ironically tru.

only faggots need something in their ass to cum.

how long does it usually take?

never came just with fingers. although hitting the good spot with fingers enhances jerking it like 5x imo. most important part is knowing where to press, im sure you could do it with fingers. getting high makes it easier to cum as well

For me, it usually isn't worth the extra cleanup compared to using mains powered vibrator. Gay sex is fun though.

yeah, tried getting high before with it. helped to relax, for sure.

how many times have you tried?

5 or 6, i guess?

i'm getting close

think i'll need a week or two of NoFap™ to get there using the aneros

you feel like you're getting close? can you feel when you hit your p spot?

i heard no fap helps. i'm at 2 weeks. think that's enough?

No. I cant find prostate.

i think i can tell when i hit it? it's not like a huge overwhelming feeling, but it feels different. how do YOU do it?

if you're going for it all the way, may i suggest a diet of leafy greens, light veggies, etc. and lots of water. clean yourself out and do it in the shower with lots of lube. its just easier in the shower cause you no worries the mess that may/may not occur.

It doesn't take more than 2 or 3 days for most people. Also, the more you do it, the easier it is. You could easily have more than one prostate orgasm in a fray if you felt like it.

i've always thought that it feels like my dick is about to sneeze when i hit it lol. not sure if that helps

how does the diet help?

like a tingling, i guess? does that sensation ever get bigger or change?

not really, maybe when you're about to cum. the barrier is in your head though, for me i think the block was just trying to cum instead of focusing on how good it felt. just ride it out and if you're feeling like it's not working, dont try to rush it, just change positions and try again

I use my brain waves to masturbate and cum. I am the pinnacle of human evolution.

It isn't a sudden surge of pleasure when you massage it. It builds over time (a few minutes). If you are having trouble finding it, lube up your middle finger, reach between your legs, and essentially try to tickle the back of your dick. If you feel a slightly different sensation, that's probably it. The sensation is VERY slight at the beginning, but grows quickly. You may or may not be hard while doing this, I usually cycle between soft and hard a bit before cumming.

I'm yet to cum while flaccid, and most of the time I finish with my hands. I really want to be able to do a fully hands free cum while completely flaccid, but I've only been able to hands free a few times.

what positions work best for you?

Definitely makes my dick just start drooling cum when stimulated. My ex liked doing it because she said it tasted better than when I would actually bust a nut

interesting, my only hands-free Os were completely flaccid. also barely any cum.
on back, knees up for me. although if i'm using my fingers i like to squat in the shower.

I have
>dating kinky chick
>buys me an aneroes since she knows I like pegging
>shes super into this, wants to use it on me
>using it on me gets me hard and feels good, but no cum
>shes determined to make it happen
>each time shes over the thing goes in my ass
>we stop fucking, shes just jigglin this thing in my ass like shes a parkie, and i just constantly eat her out
>takes like two months, but it happens
>weirdest feeling ever
>feels like im pissing myself
>im babbling and shaking
>my asshole is twitching on this thing so hard it hurts

Keep at it user, you'll make it one day

Do you ever get hard when you're doing it, or is it soft from start to finish?

the only thing that sucks about my love of prostate stimulation is knowing my neighbors have probably heard my pleasure sobs

you do know that fags go to hell right

On my back or side. If on my back I buy a pillow under my back and a towel under my ass with my knees bent. That way I can reach and move things, or allow it to move from contractions. I have an Aneros Helix I like best. Thought about getting more toys, haven't decided.

Yes, it's easy for me. I can't really help you because I don't understand how it's difficult. I just stuck a thin, smooth thing up my butt, and it doesn't have to go very deep before I feel a nice thing.

Then I just pull it in and out while jerking myself and it makes me cum, but in an enhanced way. It can make my legs shake and I produce a lot more cum as well. It's more whole body than a penis-only orgasm.

The first time I did it I loved it so much that I couldn't stop. I did it every day for about 3 months until I realised I had a problem. I stopped, and didn't do it again, except for a few times when I get very very drunk or high.

Some brown does come out by the way, so be aware of that.

you can easily cross the wires and trick your brain into releasing endorphines
doesn't take much effort or time at all

yeah, and was that doc surprised

Yeah... sometimes when my housemates are out I'll drop acid and some MDMA and maybe have some ket too and have a huge fucked up fapping sesh because I get really horny. I never do it when sober, but I usually get an object and jerk off while hitting kind of the wall of my ass and if I edge enough I can cum from it but not without prior stimulation

Just once, and I wasn't aiming for it.
>be me
>been playing with my ass for years
>been pegged by three different chicks
>never have come from anal play but love it all the same
>one day I'm standing in the shower pounding my ass with a random dildo
>reach down and pull skin on dick taunt
>holyshit.jpg
>begin to feel each thrust as building pleasure instead of constant pleasure
>thrust faster
>arm is getting tired but determined because so close
>nearly fall over when I cum so hard
I've seen vids of guys cumming without using their hands, but that's the closest I've come to a handsfree orgasm. Once you realize that the pudendal nerve is largely responsible for the physical part of orgasms, you get a step closer. If you're lucky like me, you can even feel it with your fingers when you finger your prostate. And by pulling the skin on your dick taunt you get a bit of stimulation on your frenum. That works for girls, too. Gently stretching the hood of the clit and licking away is one of my sure ways to make a girl cum.

Def had a doc hit it before

The doctors are trying to hit it

Nice trips, I've tried doing this several times but the only time I've had that warm fuzzy feeling is when I ate pizza when I was hungry today, and when I've come up on pills a few times, I've put alsorts up there, a toy called rumble strips first time using it nothing, is my prostate deaded?

I have this vibrating prostate dildo or something, fapping with it turned on makes the orgasm better, but it's not out of this world. But it did change the way I cum - I used to feel it only around my dick and stuff, now the orgasm is enveloping my whole body, like I unlocked an upgrade or something.

No idea, maybe I'm just lucky?

To be honest, I thought this was what it was like for everyone, and I didn't understand why everyone didn't do it.

For me I just stick something up there, about 60 seconds later it happens

My wife talked me into this. She used her dildo. She just stuck it in, gave my cock a few strokes and boom. Cum shot all the way up to my face.

damn, what'd you use?

Neat! Most people don't go that fast, but I've heard of a few that could, including a guy that instantly came when the doctor did a rectal exam. Can you do it multiple times? Also, what are you using?

I can nut on demand. If I want to nut right now I can.

You are already cumming.

kek.. sneezing dick

kill yourself fag

never cum from the doc, but definitely got hard when he hit it once

why girls dont have prostate?

clit works just fine for them

bump

done it before, it just takes a long time and doesn't feel good at first, so don't worry if it doesn't make you want to cum right away

The equivalent of a prostate in girls is the skene's gland. It secretes a fluid, But obviously girls don't ejaculate.

So your question is like asking why girls don't have a penis. The real question is why boys have a penis. But really, we all start out with vaginas, but then boys get a penis. The flaps become the scrotum, the clit becomes the shaft etc.

(741797515)
I enjoy the level of your butthurt that people like me exist.
>not even worth a (you)

Njoy purewand and you have no choice but to cum. It knows the spot, even if you don't

going to try some of this out and get back to Sup Forums tonight. hope i've got a good O coming.

I have heard good things about that. I've been thinking of getting one for a while. Do you just put it at your prostate and wiggle it back and forth, or do you thrust it in and out?

What are you going to use?

just my fingers (gloved up). no time/$ for a toy.

Honestly, it knows what to do. As soon as it "pops" in, it moves directly to the spot. Fucking amazing

Does the curve go in front or behind

did that

Surely you can't be serious.
Nice digits tho

I know exactly what you mean lmao