ITT: Aryan women

ITT: Aryan women

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/index.php?term=Iran&allowed_in_frame=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Knowing I'll never wake up to that everyday is why I don't want to live.

The teenager shit is nasty beside that 14 WORD WORSHIP

huh?

An outie pussy thread basically since that's all these bitches have

gross

alsalam ealaykum

Don't you want Aryan women?

stop posting shitskins you fucking sandnigger.

they are the real aryans moron, not the fake nazi aryan shit

Real Aryans have blonde hair and blue eyes. If you're suggesting otherwise, you're a Jew and you're trying to redefine the word with Orwellian newspeak.

Dude, you asked for Aryans. Not sure why you're complaining, Persian women are as Aryan as it gets. Look at her, don't you just want her to smother you with those Aryan titties?

This

Those aren't Aryans. They don't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

You got it wrong fag, Adolf Hitler twisted the definition because he wanted to empower his people.

literally every woman in this thread apart from the first 2-3 pics has downs face, if you're going to post ugly sluts at least post their tits

They're Iranians/Persians, that makes them Aryans.

This isn't downs

No he didn't. He couldn't have, because Hitler did nothing wrong.

Just some buttmad Jew trying to shit up our master race thread.

That winter in Russia begs to differ.

It's a known fact bruv, Indians and Iranians have called themselves Aryans before Hitler was even born. You're looking for white European women.

go be weird elsewhere Sup Forumsfart

nice pussy

bingo

Aryan literally means Iranian.

And vice versa, it's called Iran because if the word Aryan.

And the swastika is just a good luck charm, amirite? Aryan now means something else, not dirty brown people with circumcised clitorises.

she's actually quite pretty

trink ich ayran werd ich hayvan

name?

It still is a good luck charm, just because some failed artist turned dictator from a time when Measles was a thing redefined it to look cool doesn't mean it stays that way. They use the Swastika in modern yoga, Hitler basically stole Poo culture and tried to pass it off as his. Kinda pathetic.

Wow you are ignorant! It's always surprising and kind of sad to encounter know-nothings.

ecaxtly.
well, ackzualllyyyhhh... yes, it is. But Hitler perverted it into what we see it as today, like he did with the concept of "aryanism", but that doesn't change the fact that the real Aryans are todays Iranians/Persians and that the swastika is still used as a symbol of the sun, victory and luck around the world.

pretty sure you're in the minority here mate

Have a real Aryan.

oh, my...

no one cares. Aryan women = blonde hair, blue eyes. Deal with it.

I'm not trolling. I"m simply refusing to allow a Jew to redefine a word.

some chick i knew from highschool, i wanted to breed her so bad...

I am dealing with it, by proving you and your misguided designations wrong. Isn't she cute? The women from that region are hotter than I thought.

Actually you're redefining the word.

No it doesn't. Aryan = whites with blonde hair and blue eyes. Indians and Iranians have been calling themselves Aryans because they are as desperate as people from Argentina to be identified as white.

DAS RITE

That isn't an Aryan. She doesn't have blonde hair.

Too bad Aryan didn't mean white until the late 30s, Pajeets and Iranians have been doing it for centuries.

This

You're talking about white women, not Aryan women.
Aryan=Indo-Iranian.

>TEH JOOOOOOOOOZ

fuck off Sup Forums

This one loves being Aryan.

no one cares. It means blonde hair and blue eyes now.

Gay used to mean happy, but when I call you gay, everyone knows that I mean that you're a cock sucker.

Go be a Jew somewhere else.

>muh Argentians ain't white meme
Sup Forums pls

She doesn't look persian. Here, this is an actual Aryan.

If they're not white, they're not Aryan.

etymonline.com/index.php?term=Iran&allowed_in_frame=0
I think you mean you don't care because you're upset that you're wrong.

SeePlease use words correctly.

one is german and the other is iranian, now both of you faggots should be happy

Jew used to mean Jewish, now it simply means "someone that disagrees with me whom I am unable to counter with reason and logic".

so, there we have it.

Great, we don't you catch up with the times already faggot (and I'm not calling you a bundle of sticks, you backasswards fucktard)

She doesn't look black either, but she is.

Persians/iranians belong to the Indo-Aryan Language Group, and are sometimes referred to as Aryans, technically he is right, however Nazi Aryans are either Red hair and Green eyes, or Blonde and Blue eyes.

You're not convincing anyone

1945 was 72 years ago, that's not the times.

Good thing I've got other adherents.

It's still the definition now, isn't it? No one's bothered to change it since, except your, and you're not doing a good job of it

I'm not clicking that shit. It's obvoulsy some Jewish shit that you're using to support your Jewish agenda.

Aryan = blond hair and blue eyes. What you say is irrelevant.

Than go circle jerk with them

Liara Roux

The belief was the Germanic (Aryan) people originated from somewhere there and became the civilised white blonde blue eyed Aryan that the nazi party idealized. Since then there have been many attempts to discredit the origin of the Aryan race, to further put down nazi ideology. PS. I'm not Aryan, I just read.

Does she ever do actual vidoes getting fucking, not just modeling?

I am. You're the historical revisionist. You're on the internet hate machine trying to discredit Hitler.

Don't even pretend that isn't the reason you're in this thread.

No, just no one cares about your off-brand definition as much as you do. Accept it and move on

Not the faggot, but see thisIndo-Aryan is still a common word used to describe a Specific group of Languages, and the races belonging to those languages - Aryans. The correct term for the "Nazi-Aryan" Would be Indo-European.

It's recognized by most of academia, it has way more credibility than your tinfoil hat.
Not in academic terms, no. Aryan has meant and still means of Indo-Iranian culture and language, not crazy man's preferred women.

nigger

Actually I'm here because I'm a stickler with words, the kind of guy who makes fun of people who say, "literally."

These are Indo-Europeans.
Have some vintage Aryans.

Your literally an faggot.

Suck it bitch
You're still not getting anyone to call this anything other than an Aryan thread