Sup Forums , What's the quickest way to get famous?

Sup Forums , What's the quickest way to get famous?

an hero on live stream

Kill a bunch of people. Get taken alive. Have some kind of manifesto or message.

Fuck a sheep in public

Yell Allahu Akbar in a school and blow yourself up.

The quickest your way to get famous will be, the shortest your fame will last.

Ok, OP here , maybe i should have been more specific . How does one one get famous with out doing anything like

Do something the world has never seen. Whether thats miracle style or manson style thats up to you.

Depends on what you consider famous

Quick 15 Minutes of Spotlight : Killing somebody

Famous enough to become a Meme : large scale killing speed with dead kids

Your name in the history books for future generation to learn : Kill Merkel or Soros or some Rothschild Fags

there's a thought.

Is killing trump even remotely possible ?

provide value to the world

to be famous you have to provide a lot, which means being entertaining

Kill Soros.
You will be revered forever.
He has a small house.
Go for it.

Only if your a faggot

IDEAS MAN , whatever it takes i'll fucking do it . well besides going to prison or commiting a crime that isn't part of the social norm. i'm not gonna be that sorry motherfucker working a 9-5 with no life.

Become a jew and become part of the community.

Good Question
The only Time i witnessed Presidental Security was when Clinton visited Baumholder , didnt look flawless to me but i may not have seen all . Besides Clinton was loved in Germany so the assumed Threadlevel probally was very low.

I mean JFK was assassinated in the open and they never found the actual culprit

Is fame REALLY the driving force in your life? Or is it money, stability, or something else?

have nudes/sex tape leaked

Stability and being better than anyone else in my family, they're all a bunch of losers on pills and i just want them to feel like shit for raising me in a shitty house hold

lol i've leaked my own nudes before . all i got were a bunch of compliments and a bunch of hoes trying to suck my dick

but i've craved fame before my life was shit

I mean can't you acccomplish that just by getting a stable and relatively high paying job? Some trade or progamming.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be great or famous either. But it's a much harder path to walk and there's so much luck involved, even if you're top notch at a creative skill.

ARE you good at any creative skills? Getting famous the "good" way usually requires one or several. Getting famous the bad way is easier.

>Be black or any kind of minority
>build a clock
>???
>profit?

im a somewhat decent artist , i'm good at like using garageband , cubase , fruityloops , LMMS.
i know how to use pretty much any adobe software . but honestly no . there are a few people in my family out there that already do that even tho they're like second cousins and shit. i want more than that . i want to be a somebody and do something i love without it feeling like work

>Learn hacking
>Hack NASA
>Get info on project Gateway, Orion sprint, USS Neptune, USS Kraken and Olympus.
>Release to the public

even tho i know how to work the programs im only a decent producer if im on like shrooms, lsd , or weed

Twitch, Twitter, basically all social media can help.

i managed to pull a job for a friends band in the fall . they're touring to new york but i dont want to dickride their fame . all im doing is filming for them and managing the whole dealio , mic checks and all that gay shit .

cut your dick and open a twitter account

Most famous people, or at least the ones worth giving a shit about, got famous by being really passionate about something and working hard at it, they didn't worry about becoming famous. In any case it's a retarded goal to have because it's so unlikely and out of your control

yes but like whats the process in which one does that like . how would i start gaining followers fast? without going like BOONK GANG SHIT NIGGA

>dont want to dickride their fame
if you want to actually make it, this is the wrong attitude to have. make connections and USE THEM.

that said you still have to have a technically quality thing that you're making yourself. but once you have the skills, there's still marketing yourself, and you have to take advantage of the opportunities you have. you have to be a little bit of a sociopath to succeed.

I was literally thinking of it like that . like you seriously have to fuck some people over.

Stream with others streamers etc, a lot of social media gain can be from publicity from others.

Being a sociopath doesn't mean fucking other people over necessarily. No more than in the sense that only so many people can succeed, and by being one of them, implicitly you're locking someone else out. But there's always room at the top.

There's a difference between deliberately fucking someone over, and just being assertive and actually ASKING for what you want. Use your connections, but also repay those who helped you along the way.

i d o n t h a v e a t w i t c h .

so the ideal plan would be
>go to new york with band
>bust out and do something crazy like write a song and preform it without permission and just walk back to the van and wait for this shit to start bubbling up

no you retard, that's you being an asshole and potentially burning your bridges. idk maybe your plan would work, but if it doesn't you've just made a fool of yourself.

you git gud at making music. and use your connections to ask to open for a show or whatever

become an hero

the thing is theyre the ones opening up for another band for the entire ride. but uh i guess a better idea would be to ask my friend to write a song with me and preform it blood brothers style

people like you who repeat everything already said are completely useless

Bump. I think this kid deserves it. I can feel it .

Maybe you have a misunderstanding here. There's no way to instantly become famous from where you are. You're not going to ask to open for them THIS tour or even this year.
1. Becoming extremely good at what you do, even better if you're good at multiple disciplines. Are you extremely good at music yet?
2. Using your connections to spread the word about your art / music / product. Remember, you have to be extremely good to even get to this point.

Agreed

LOLOL i think you misunderstand my situation. he's already suggested that.

i a m really good at what i do . the thing is . its not like impressive impressive unless i'm on drugs .

really makes u think

shoot up a school or something

High achievers

Glad to see New Zealand is awake.

That's it my little fly. Crawl into my little web.

>what are performance enhancing drugs?
stay mad bro I'm popping limitless pills like pez and have already designed my own universe that I will escape to when we reach time wave zero. jam sandwich.

See u there