Found this in an unlocked car, is it worth anything?

Found this in an unlocked car, is it worth anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/omega-seamaster-120m-chronometer-automatic-caliber-1120-no-1501-823-/231011019280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes assuming it's real. It probably is real seeing as it is an older model. I'm into watches and I would guess that's somewhere around 1000 dollars. It may be some rare color combo or something I'm unaware of and may be worth more. Or it may be worth much less.

looks fake

Take a picture of the back user

Also as a watch guy you're an asshole for stealing it. That watch I assure you has sentimental value to its owner. It's a nice watch and you can tell it's his everyday wear watch.

So you stole it?

That's a vintage piece

Mother fucker why would a factory mass produced watch that can't do shit a Phone can't do be worth any fucking money just because its old

Your hand appears to be white. Why are you robbing people?

Im taking pictures of it rn

Return it, jamal

probably $20 walmart watch.

Because white ppl steal everything

you fucking nigger thief

>found
>unlocked car

Because you know nothing about timepieces. That right there is an iconic watch, albeit an older model

The car was black?

thanks for the nice clear view of your fingerprints. running analysis now, you car diving sneak theiving faggot.

Does OP like chicken and watermelon?

fucking sjw

Yeah, looks legit. Probably $1200 USD. Not an expert

Thanks for uploading your fingerprints, dumbass. OP done goofed now.

Looks fake. Idk man. I've never seen that model before

No that watch is shit. I've seen it in the piles of discount or clearence watches. OMEGA has nice watches but this isn't one of them.

Also, why are your fingers so damn wrinkly?

If it were real, it wouldn't have that corrosion on top left

Just showered

Google omega seamaster and whatever numbers you can get from the back

Looks like a quartz movement model. Does the second hand sweep continuously or step from second to second?

Nor would the band be stainless steel right?

lol you've never worked on watches have you?

real watches are coated with skin, dirt and gunk on the back like you wouldn't believe. shits nasty

by which I mean that aint corrosion fam

It would be stainless steel but it looks weird in the pick

Can't really tell from the pic user

lmao nigger it says Automatic on the dial

The second hand sweeps

except that is exactly the place and look of the kind of shit that collects

hell even the cheapest knockoffs won't corrode

Im pretty sure is this one: ebay.com/itm/omega-seamaster-120m-chronometer-automatic-caliber-1120-no-1501-823-/231011019280

fucking nigger

Was the watch in an unlocked car underwater?
You got some wrinkly ass fingers OP

This

I inherited my watch from my father and would straight up murder anyone dumb enough to steal it.
Listen to this guy OP.

Hey it's still not a bad looking watch, I like that style, my Fossil is similar but you're not gonna make anything off it.

OMEGA SEAMASTER 120m CHRONOMETER Automatic Caliber 1120 No. 1501/823

>is it worth anything?

about tree fiddy

Yeah, it looks like this one
OMEGA SEAMASTER 120m CHRONOMETER Automatic Caliber 1120 No. 1501/823

>theiving

If you take it to a pawnshop and get ripped off yeah.

how is that social justice?

Give me back my watch, you fucking nigger scum.

I'll find you.

watching this much CSI

but that nigger stole it...so it's all profit.

The hands look more thin than that model

kek'd

Omega shit second hand value

to be fair, do you think that our weaponized autism can't find this guy if we want? we can do anything, you should already know that.

Hope you get arrested, dipshit.

T h i s .

I've always had a weird fixation with sneaking, stealing and thievery, but I it's below me. That and I'd never steal anything with sentimental value. Needless to say I'd make a bad thief.

can but won't
it's not 2003 anymore fam

finding me would be a waste of effort

This

R u in USA?

>Stole this, is it worth anything?
FIXED IT

I hope you get stabbed in the face and then gang raped in front of your mother and loved ones. Thieves deserve death.

I Will buy it from you for $80.00

Fuck you OP. Someone stole my watch which is this same model my dead grandfather who raised me left for me when he passed. I've missed it everyday. Fuck this thread.

Fucking dork. It's a watch

How many mm is the case?

if you really think this is your watch go to the fucking cops and keep the thread open, they could probably find him.

is this nigger serious?

>timepiece
Google omega seamaster

So what? Who cares if what someone holds value to something, more than its monetary value, is a watch? I'm sure you hold much more value to your cum covered waifu body pillow than it's actually worth in cash.

Probably not. But if real that watch is from the 50's or 60's so probably someone's great grandfather

ever hear of something called IP

If you cared about a watch that much, I assume you wouldn't be dumb enough to leave it in a unlocked car unattended

>sjw
wew i dislike sjws as much as the next guy but thats just common decency you cunt

being forgetful now makes you dumb, ladies and gentleman. Einstein has been reincarnated.

Wow what a great analogy. Nigga, omegas are up there with rolexes

I'd say sell it for about $560 or trade it for a good finger box.

It's a fairly nice watch. It's worth about 65% of what the owner has it insured for.

What fucking color was the car OP? If this was my fucking watch.....

No idea it was someone else who took it and left it with me

Why you post yourself committing a crime when you can google it?

Give it back Jamal.

Now your story changes kek

Plot twist OP actually received this as payment for sucking an old man's cock

No lie it was actually a fiend friend who used to car hop when he got drunk

Car hop? What the fuck is this sonic?

point?

Where are you located Op

Point is they are worth money faggot

If you want to know so bad then some faggot white knight would have to find me

not him but car hopping = going to a parking lot or other location with parked cars and just testing handles to see if the car is unlocked, then stealing shit in it.

Actually one of the best threads i ever read one Sup Forums was about carhopping, the guy was a scumbag but he was a great writer and really turned it into an art, he claimed he could get 1k a night extremely easily from 50 cars or so, although you apparently have to constantly move areas, and can't really do it safely alone.

i dont know why criminal shit really interests me, considering i dont really commit crimes other than smoking weed

I'm arguing that they can be worth more than their monetary value to someone, faggot. Your point is moot.

Thanks user, I've had that shit happen to me in my neighborhood

Nope, not worth a damn thing... I'd throw it back where I found it if it was me

>i dont know why criminal shit really interests me, considering i dont really commit crimes other than smoking weed
there's probably a good reason, if you want to find out, find a good counselor or something and just poke around at the curiosity as to why it interests you

oh i know why it interests me, because it's just new and usually informative (you gotta be smart to get around security features and shit), and im just a curious person. Things like hacking, vault cracking, especially mechanical things, lockpicking, ect.
it's similar to people's interests in serial killers i think, which i have always found strange but can kind of get

Omega is a pretty good watch, as long as its not a flea market fake