Most depressing pic you have saved

most depressing pic you have saved

This makes me sad. Fuck you, user. And fuck those people who didn't go to his birthday party. :(

well did YOU go to his birthday party?

Her face made me laugh fuck

Fuck me too! I would have if I'd known, though. :(

Holy shit man... this wrecked a little part of me... that's fucking sad.

What if you quit because you're convinced you're the weak link in the team?

this is sad cus i'm a kissless virgin

She should be on a makeover challenge show

that poor keyboard. now im depressed.

that gotta be a paid prostitute

Guy is hidiuos

bruh i feel your pain

Holy shit, an orc!

How old are you guys, how hopeless is your situation in actuality?

Hooker or not, this cocky fuck took pictures of it to brag. Fuck him hope he dies slow.

That's a whore, you idiot.

23.. not bad looking.. a bit too skinny, pretty decent with people when my social anxiety isn't kicking in.. chicks just make nervous i'm ashamed to say.. had a few who crushed on me.. but my anxiety made me dedicated at avoiding them.. i think i need help

then just do what you're told. if your teamates cant tell you how not to fuck their shit up then they're gonna lose anyway

she does looks like one

nah dude you just need the balls to tell them that you have anxiety bc ur crushing on them
like 3/5 chicks will dip bc they'll think youre obsessive and not wanna hurt you and the others will fix you by being more anxious and needy than you
>balance

I always feel like an asshole looking at pictures like these. I tell myself all the time that I'd love nothing more than a girl who would give me a legit chance at love. But I know that I probably would not go for her, and it's only based on looks. It's not wrong to have preferences, I know that. But all the same I'm a beggar trying to be a chooser.

I turned 20 on the 3rd and I didn't even attempt a party. I just stayed in my room (yeah. "My room") And got high.
I feel more sad for this guy than I do for myself.

What if that still doesn't work? What if you feel that they'd be better off getting a replacement? That they only keep inviting you out of pity or duty and they don't want to upset you?
Heck, what if they'd actually play better with a man down because they wouldn't have to babysit your ass all the time?

eh it doesn't help that i'm a shutin and never really get to meet any new people, not that i like to meet new people.. i think i'm too miserable and strange to get a gf anyways, wouldn't be fair for them

this one always pisses me off...

that dude looks cool af. i would be his friend.

i had my birthday two weeks ago.. i did exactly the same ngl, i told my friends and family i was busy that day because i didnt want to see anyone

hey at least he has an xbox

this is such a fantastic painting

Which one is Ivan the nigger and which one is just Ivan

There are women who I still almost instinctively ignore when I either have an interest in them or perceive that they have an interest in me. Unless you're thinking with your dick where that is you're only goal and you need to satisfy yourself, just talk to some bitches, man.

Nothing you ever do will matter, life's a giant waste of time, live the dream. You'll actually probably have a thought process similar to that when you do it: "Holy shit this is really happening," "I feel like I'm in a faraway dream," "Did I really just say that," etc.

There are things in life you just have to jump into. Especially when it comes to learning new things. As Commander Shepard once said, "No one ever fell in love without being a little bit brave."

Also, this. Good advice, user. Eventually you find the balance and weed out the crazy. Unless the crazy is something you're into.

>what did you get high on?
Im doing the exactly same thing right know, but its not my birthday

I would love to test something with her.
You would have to be together with her for at least 2-3 years and if she really does everything for you and truly loves only you it's time to give her all the plastic surgery to turn her into a 10/10 and see if her personality changes too.

i do this every year for my birthday. People throw me shit but never on my actual birthday. that's my time, reserved for getting super fucked up and contemplating the past and future.
come to think of it, i hate the arbitrary celebration of my birthday as well, but the fact people care enough about my existence to use it as an excuse to get together and have fun makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Man don't worry about people like that unless you actually have one like her trying to get with you. You can't fix everyone. You'll find someone, it's natural that relationships should start based on some sort of physical attraction.

If there's anything I've learned, there really is someone out there for everyone, even if they're equally as awful looking, as bad a person, what have you.

Her, though? Woof.

I would fuck her, but thats it

I actually saw something like that irl.
Lasted a bit over a year.
Then the fat fuck cheated on her.

"you're only goal," excuse me while I go kill myself

i think you're right on the brave part.. it's easier said than done to be brave in those matters though, all about taking the first step i guess

Nothing special. Just weed. Had a bit to drink also.

I haven't had friends for about 3 years. My family wanted to throw a party but for them it's likely just an excuse to get hammered.

Besides, I've really accomplished very little. As of now, a birthday to me is a reminder of failure. I find them depressing. I really need to get my shit together

I dont know why, but i would like to nut on ger teeth

"Arbitrary celebration of my birthday" - I'm with you there sometimes, but then I get out of my head and go do shit or think about other shit. You should too; cheer up you cynical bastard.

Remove kebab

why dont you have friends?
is it just a problem of comunication, or did you mess sth up?

That is literally the worst part. But it's not as hard as you might think. Remember: nothing matters. Not you, not her, not your mother, your cat or dog, your possessions, your country, any of it. Life is literally meaningless: go make the best of it.

this girl is way to young and attractive to be a whore. most likely a friend , a close friend who thought it would be fun to make it look like theyre dating when theyre not. and an opportunity for her to be on camera

Shut the fuck up pussy

Bad life decisions. In secondary school I befriended the "Cool kids" as opposed to the nerds whom I actually got along with so when I left I had no interest in remaining friends with them. I never actually finished secondary school, so the places I went after that were for retards and miscreants who also never finished school.
So when those ended also, I again had no interest in maintaining friendships.

That's my excuse. I think it's accurate, but not all retards know they're retards. lol

You never been with a hooker have you

what is context?

Is that not enough context on it's own?

It's an islamic mayor normalizing islamic terrorism.

It's NOT part of living in a city considering literally all terrorist attacks these days are done by muslims.

It IS part of living with muslims.
Sadiq Khan is a wanker.

Not cool. Fuck those slants

i actually been telling myself that for a few years now, even though i know and believe everything is insignificant, and even when i remind myself of it. It's like my brain fights me on it. Like when my social anxiety kicks in.. i know theres absolutely nothing to fear, yet the sympoms pop up in dumbest moments..

smorf

Life is more like tactical or milsim Arma.
Check it out. Good players will welcome anyone new and interested in learning something and at least trying. They will give you some basics, tell you what to do, evaluate your skills and have you tag along. Either you'll get better or specialize or you just carry ammo for your team and secure the rear, but you will be a part of the team if you are playing along. Anyone but dipshits, who usually aren't suicidal, are welcome.
And really, if you are reaching the bottom and try to get back up in life, you can find people that are willing to help and all they ask from you is to try. Not even succeed, but patiently to keep going and look at your progress. Everyone makes progress when you just stick to a task and repeat it often enough. That's what gets your confidence back up and eventually you back on your feet.

mammals know mammals

She looks like deformed family member from horror movie Wrong Turn.

Them feels have hit me hard nigger, please delete this

Kind of depressing. I feel sorry for the girl in the white top, she looks like she's dreaming about the life she'll never have because she'll never be able to leave that shithole.

Bruh. Fuck your social anxiety. The more you acknowledge it the more it will keep you back. Unless you can get treated for it to the extent that it's negligible. Remember: nothing matters. Listen to your heart, in the moment, and just do; don't think with your head.

this was and will be epic for ever
so many lulz

how old are you?
Im in a similar situation.
do you have hobbys you could share with stranger people, to make friends with?

Damn it bro, those poor birds...

There is some sorr of update with this sad negro
Who has the update pic where anons wished him happy bday

she kinda hot too

faggot's very own cringe

>tfw years of abusing every substance possible to cover up the shit reality leaves you more apathetic than you thought possible

makes good sense actually, Especially the part about acknowledging it

Poor guy was hoping for the new iPhone for his birthday and got that instead

This is just fucking disgusting. Fuck I hate humanity so much fuck

wheres this from?

>She should be on a makeover challenge show
Come on now, nobody's THAT good.

didnt know this is a ylyl thread

Last year I didn't do anything for my birthday, on the weekend following I attempted suicide and was hospitalized for five days. This year on my birthday I was at a class were I got practice tortured.

20. Yeah, definitely. I play piano, and code Python - among other things I'm less serious about.

I'm self taught though so finding people similar would be difficult, and even then I'd likely feel out of my depth. I think I should just save up and go to college. Seems the easiest solution here, but then I'd have to get my English and maths. Huge waste of time that is.

Hey thanks user
I probably couldve googled that but was lazy

So I'll just talk as a dude who's had sex with close to 100 women. Now, everyone on here can call bullshit, whatever. Believe me if you want and take my advice.

Let me start by saying the average easy pussy i pull is a 6-7. I by NO means am banging 10's on the reg. I have and do bang 10's, but they are much less frequent and few and far between.

I'm male, 6' 1" 205 lbs 32" waist. Around 30 tatoos, and military.

Treat women like shit. That's the secret. Treat them like fucking children. Stop putting them on a pedestal like something to be won, that makes you vulnerable. Be disinterested. Women know when you want them, and the more you play into that, the more you're going to be taken advantage of. I've had much more success treating women like children than treating them like human beings.

Every woman acts like she wants to be treated like an equal, but in reality 90% of them want a guy who will take charge and tell them what to do. Easiest pussy I pulled was this 9/10 latina chola broad who thought her shit didnt stink. All i did was tweak my approach from witty/sarcastic to acting like an apathetic asshole who couldn't care less how hot she was and she basically threw it at me.

Don't play their game, user. You don't NEED their pussy, and the sooner not only YOU realize that, but the sooner THEY realize that, the more they will throw it at you to get your attention.

We all realize this is just some sad dude cross dressing, right?

I have no idea what you mean by practice tortured, but I'm happy you suck at killing yourself.

As far as I see it, even a slight chance at recovery is infinitely better than eternal nothingness. Not that I don't consider bagging my head and feeding helium into it every now and then.
Just reckon it's better to not do that thing.

Ima go wake up and hug my mom